Why is studying so bad? I guess I'll end a dead end worker, college isn't for everyone

Why is studying so bad? I guess I'll end a dead end worker, college isn't for everyone

maybe you should pursue your dreams

>college isn't for everyone
correct

you really need a goal and purpose in mind. some people just want a job 9-5 and live their lives, in which case a trade or easier college major (IT informatics, for example) might be better.

I want to work as low as possible and have free time to access Sup Forums and watch anime

take the right courses for your degree and study

or else this will be the major regret of your life

t. knower

then get a job in IT, that's what I figure is your best bet

I have already dropped college
what if you're bad at math

be a shop clerk then

I don't know about Brazil, but IT here doesn't require that much math.

you have to try a little at life to get somewhere man

a what
>calculus

No pls

Im on the opposite side. I actually did very well in high school but never went to college for financial reasons. I love studying and I wanted to start university to be a doctor, but I'm 22 now. I feel like I'm too old and it'd be weird.

I'm 22 and I'm only just now working towards getting into uni and I dont think I'm too old. I may even have to re-do year 12 because I did shit in high school.

You don't need math for most IT jobs.

calculus isn't that bad if you try.
I entered my first semester and dropped out of the class with a 30%. I came back, actually studied, and got an A with one of the highest grades in the class.

You have to fight for your dream-- which isn't that hard. if you want to live a cozy internet life, all you have to suffer through is a few semesters, then get hooked up with a job, and you're set for life (until a robot replaces you)

You need it for Computer Sciences, Computer Engineer

Not really. I'm a software developer at one of the biggest IT companies in the world and I almost never need anything other than the most basic math. My uni had some math pre-reqs but that's not necessarily universal, nor is it important for your actual work.

nah at any uni there is tons of 22+ people going for masters or just bachlors

I am a pre-med student and I know many students who started school later. ama

mate the number of IT jobs that need actual maths beyond basic calculation is miniscule compared to the overall number. Electricians and builders use more maths daily than almost anyone in IT.

there's even calculus 3 in college courses here

wtf

year of our lord twenty sixteen
not being part of the neet masterrace

You only need math if you are CS or COMPENG. For IT and web programming you will never need to know any of that stuff; you do not even really need to know algorithms or adv. data structures.

I know many STEM people who want to change careers and become full blown code monkey in three months.

He said comp sci not IT you fucking faggot.

I'm currently studying psychology but I want to get into medicine. What do??

>college isn't for everyone
truest thing can't be said. I wish more people at my uni understood this.

Hi.
1- Get into medicine. People will respect you more.
2- I'm planning on moving to Costa Rica because I like the culture, beachs and surfing, do you think it's a good idea?

I am 26 and went into the military after high school. I've never been to college before at all and I'll be starting in January.

Could always be worse

But it's extremely difficult to get into medicine. Plus I'm old as fuck
If you have money, you'll enjoy life here. If you're the average pleb, you'll have to suffer to survive