What cunts should I consider moving to if this fag wins?

What cunts should I consider moving to if this fag wins?

I don't get the "Drumpf" meme. It is just his old family name before the 30 years war broke out

but john oliver said it!

He won't.

I don't care what he's called, I just don't want to be anywhere near his presidency.

Trump is finished
Where have you been the last six weeks?

>Still using Trump's archaic name
But it's 2016!

>Where have you been the last six weeks?
Mostly Sup Forums tbqhwy family.

He's not going to win, and you should kill yourself. No country in the west needs another leftist faggot

we need him

Trudeau would be very disappointed in you for speaking this way.

He's not going to win, and in any case
>being this much a spineless sore loser

Trudeau can suck a dick

Try any former soviet satellite state

I suggest urine, lots of like "minded" there.

Trudeau is """human""" trash and he's crashing this country with no Canadian survivors

*stands over you, his crotch in your face*

I think you should check your privilege. Make fun of me and I'll chuckle, but don't pick on my supporters, got it, eh?

He seems like a really nice guy to me.

He seems like an idiot that shouldn't be in charge.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Trudeau has a lot of those and he's laying them over top of the best interests of Canadian citizens.

>H. Clinton
>leftist
top kekels

let me ask you something, what draws immigrants to canada?

answer: its wealth and stability

Trudeau (mastermind, alpha+, chad) is crashing the Canadian economy so immigrants will no longer want to head to Canada, to preserve Canadians and the Native Peoples. You just cannot see his vision yet, but Trudeau is a wise, wise man and calculates his steps out decades in advance while you are always playing catchup with his genius, kiddos

Thats what you get for trusting a french politician

As if the establishment will let him. The electoral college doesn't have to obey the public vote to a T.

But, hey you're welcome here. It's cozy and the prez is hot.

>canadian trying to be edgy

lmao is there antyhign more dumbfoundingly pathetic

>Preserve the native peoples by lowering their quality of life, killing their culture, and muddying the genepool

Yeah just like how we preserved the aboriginals. Can't wait to live on a white reserve.

>The electoral college doesn't have to obey the public vote to a T.
Actually they do by almost all states' laws. That being said, the Media has demonized him too much for him to have a real chance.

Based Eesti. You guys like Americans okay over there?

How are we going to progress with people like you around :(

We'll trade you PMs kk?

look bud, I'm not Trudeau. I couldn't hope to have a fraction of his intelligence and cunning. I cannot answer every single thing about his policy.

All I can tell you is this: don't fall for the puppet that is Trudeau. Behind that trudeau is Trudeau. The REAL trudeau, who is not cute or loving, but a man who will make canada so great again we will probably see Canadian military expansion into New England and Minnesota in our lifetimes

I don't want leftist faggots in the white house but trump is way too retarded to be president. It isn't even worth all the SJW butthurt. I wish dumb rednecks didn't go full retard and jump on the Trump train so early. There were 4 or 5 canidates in the primary who could have beaten Clinton.

Trudeau pls

I agree with you there, Trump is a fucking disaster and anyone would have been a better and mire viable option.
Trump still trumps Hillary though

That's "Prime Minister" Trudeau to you.

here

I want to lick Trudeau ballsacks. And hear him chanting me a slow song with his sexy voice.

>muddying the genepool
I thought only degenerate whites dated out and no good Aryan woman ever would :^)

Anywhere but here, CTR shill.

Reminder

>Florida
>blue
Post discarded.

It's not so much interbreeding as birth rates. Whites are low, browns quite high

Also, the French will mix with them. They went balls deep with the Amerindians.

I mean Florida has voted blue in the past two elections....
...it's not that infeasible

Well it's full of Hispanics...

A professor said he would win.

After FBI reopening their Clinton investigation do you burger cunts think that Trump have a possibility to win now??

Older Cubans hate Democrats and see themselves above Mexicans.

Also forgot to mention.
>NY
>turning red before CA

Thanks for posting that actually, it made me more confident in Trump's chances if some using that level of logic says he will lose.

It's turning red this time. Romney almost won it, and if Trump has more support than Romney, which he does, then he wins it.

*someone

Cubans are based.

In my opinion anything can happen always.

Back to whatever shithole you came from.

Depends on what they find

no va a ganar, quizas tenga mas votos pero se la van a dar a pipilary

Kek

wtf I love Egypt now

>it made me more confident in Trump's chances if some using that level of logic says he will lose

makes you as dumb as you think he is then.

>Believing any polling.

After brexit I agree

Hopefully they don't find the dick pics I sent to that slag some years ago

Pues ojalá así sea, el autismo de los admiradores de Trump realmente a arruinado el internet para mí

>Older Cubans hate Democrats
Why is this?

mexico

Probably because the Democrat party talking points sound like Castro

my waifu Hilary has nothing to hide because she hasn't done anything bad.
God bless her

>Older Cubans see themselves above Mexicans.

Who doesn't?

This.
They know and hate leftism.

Bay of pigs.

>Us Vs Them

Why is it always this way with you seppos?

THE TUMBLR LORD