twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Móra na maidine daoibh buachaillí

>Thread starts
>Nordic fags
I think I'll wait it out

Bit rude lad

Lel

>no anime

let's keep it up lads, we're on a roll. let's show them we don't support paedophile no matter how progressive the anime watching manchildren are in this thread.

maidin mhaith

/éire/ is a free general, it embraces Sup Forums's origins while promoting Irish culture at the same time.

Paedophilia is not Irish culture.

kek

>Paedophilia
How?

>Head out last Night looking fly
>In a good mood on a night out for once, have mad bantz with everyone I meet
>End up pished off me head
>Go to Nightclub
>Walk on Dancefloor for a bit
>Fit doll walks up to me, kisses me on the cheeks, whispers something in my ear
>Bout to go in for the shift
>She fucking falls over backwards and two lads pick her up
>Have to walk away because I'm in stitches laughing
Brilliant night lads.

Fucksake gon away yank

Mad lass

might've dodged the aids

Would have worn a johnny anyway, to be fair

Could fucking murder the dentist lads
>go to this dentist for about 2 years
>get something stuck in me gums so i go to get it sorted, tell her wan of me fillings has come loss and the tooth is getting ate behind it
>she says grand, sorts the gum, tells me to make an appointment for the tooth
>gum is still got something in it
>think fuck this ill go to another dentist and see what they say
>"aye lad you've got decay in 5 different teeth cause all your fillings were shit, how'd you last dentist not see this? You almost need a root canal"
Aye fucking sweet lads now I've got death breath cause you cunts did me fillings wrong you fucking wankers

brushing me teeth now

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHJ

Haven't brushed mine in 2 weeks

What the actual fuck? I brush mine 3 times a day, but you don't need 5 fucking fillings you lucky bastard

you disgust me deeply

youtube.com/watch?v=v12maPn7a4U

Is this guy still in jail?

Who the fuck is that? Did he touch up some wains?

yeah, 16 min to 40 years

he'll probably be dead in a few though

>Who the fuck is that?
You must be new.

Relatively aye

tbf he was only really big on splinter chans anyway

honestly wish the anime watchers in this thread were euthanised.

you are disgusting creatures.

Having some waffles for breaky. Used to have these when younger, oh the memories.

But anime is Sup Forums culture user.

It's not /éire/ culture

>Sup Forums culture
billaud calle

Seo.

fug I typed the captcha twice

Jesus lads raped his wee sister....
He'd be shot for that here

You always sound so panicked making these posts.

I wonder what would happen if I linked you to or ?

Would you get a heart attack?

Good morning folks,

I hope everyone had an excellent weekend and are currently enjoying their bank holiday Monday.

Remember, if you can't be good, be good at it.

There are a lot of things you'd be shot up there for.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2kr9W_oH64

here's him playing with her

listen closely at two points and you hear him shout "analingus" and "flying anal sex attack"
he also tried to claim that he couldn't have raped her because a leaked text chat of him that was apparently used as evidence said he was dissuaded by getting shit on his dick

he says it couldn't be true because he's a scat fetishist, then uploaded a video of him masturbating with his own shit

Literally nothing wrong with shooting paedos and drug dealers
Not watching a single second of that

I never said that

Facebook was originally created for just Harvard students with a tight focus on Harvard culture/social units, then it moved on and is for everyone. same with Sup Forums, it was originally for anime, then moot grew out of anime (as anyone who isn't mentally disturbed does) and added other boards.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/ etc. have nothing to do with anime in the same way a facebook group on buying and selling cars in Limerick has nothing to do with Harvard.

There's no global rule on anime, unlike mlp.

Hence, I shall post anime.

And it's not like I'm Argentina or Iceland, I actually do my best to contribute to /éire/ whenever possible.
This senseless bullying over cartoon images is retarded.

Fuck off anime faggot.

no

Where were the parents for all this? If my son was a fat creepy fuck who wanked to anime i would never leave him alone with his 9 year old sister

>Hence, I shall post anime.

actually, it specifically states all images and text should relate to Sup Forums related topics. an idea for someone who wants to discuss anime, or indeed post anime pictures would be to go to the designated anime board (Sup Forums).

i would never dream of discussing Gaeilge or Irish culture on Sup Forums as it belongs on Sup Forums

Exactly

I think they had some inkling about what he was like, and they definitely knew he was a freak since he frequently wiped shite and semen all over his walls
you can see his family is real awkward around him in the videos

>it specifically states all images and text should relate to Sup Forums related topics.
Why aren't I getting banned for pic related then?

If I'm "violating" the terms of service on Sup Forums, why haven't I received a big red "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" yet?

If i was his father he'd have a "tragic hunting accident"

Because you're a massive Dickhead

nothing wrong with posting anime reaction images, spamming anime and ERPing will lead to heads bouncing though

well he's having his arse prolapsed by niggers in prison right this minute so there's some justice

Exactly, I'm not ERPing or anime dumping, I'm simply joining the discussion using anime images, and people are mad about that for some reason.

>he's alive
I am not satisfied
Besides, not even prison niggers would fuck him

because this site is moderated by a small number of individuals, to think they can find and delete every single rule breaking image is absurd. facebook have plenty of posts that violate their guidelines that go unchecked, and in real life lots of people break the law (eg. speeding) and the garda aren't able to catch them, it doesn't mean it's permissible.

after he got his first shower in years I reckon they would've given him a sex change and treated him as a BBW

If animeposting is a "bannable" offence on Sup Forums then why don't people get banned for pic related too?

And don't give me the "IDS NOT A DUMB PEEDOH CARTOON" shit, please.

see

How in the absolute fuck is posting reaction images from media worth receiving a ban on Sup Forums?

You are talking absolute bollocks right now, incredible.

Can't stop thinking about that poor girl tbqh
Wish you'd never posted that image

i don't make the rules, i have morals so i comply with them.

Did you know that insulin can't be given in an oral dosage form because the pH of the stomach will denature the protein? That's why it's given in a parenteral mode of administration, intramuscular - as it avoids the stomach.

Really instigated a thought

You know how parenteral administration refers to injectables e.g. Intravenous, subcutaneous? There's a huge advantage over this mode of delivery. It only takes several seconds for a the drug in question to dissolve in the systemic circulation. Bioavailability remains the same as the drug completely avoids hepatic system, and thus the first pass effect.

It's really interesting.

Quite a ponder was had over this

Bounced the gfs head off the ground again lads

hmmmmmm

Now though, there is one disadvantage. Not everybody loves getting a needle. In the case of giving blood, the needles that go into your radial artery (17 gauge) are pretty big and some people have extreme phobias of needles anyhow.
So bioavailability is a huge issue in the pharmaceutical industry. Bioavailability is the amount of drug that reaches the systemic circulation unchanged and is given in a percentage.
So if you take, for arguments sake, 1 g of paracetamol (which has a bioavailability of ~80%) only ~0.8 g will reach the systemic circulation and have an effect.

My neurons are firing, believe me

think I'm becoming addicted to shoplifting lads

Tinker

How so?

However, you don't always want to avoid to the hepatic system. Sometimes you do need your liver to metabolise drugs in order for them to work or for them to be excreted for the body. Alcohol (Ethanol) must be converted to acetaldehyde by an enzyme called acetaldehyde dehydrogenase - this only takes place in the liver. If this weren't to occur, the blood/alcohol concentration could become toxic and lead to death.
Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase is also what gives you hangovers and it itself is toxic to the brain.

I posted a few books I robbed out of Easons there a few days ago, and every day since I've gone back and taken more
it's gone up to at least 100+ euro by now

gypos just rob gargle and packets of tayto though

htf do you manage that?

but them in a non-transparent bag, walk around the place twice and walk out like you've bought them

Magine being known as "that lad who steals books from Easons"

You don't get any weird stares when you put the books in the bag, no?

no, I just go on like I'm still looking around
sometimes I do go up to the counter and buy a map for 2 euro or some shite and walk out with everything

Who here /wants to go into medicine/?

I prefer Anonymous tb h

>/éire/: Let's get triggered by anime edition v.3.0
I'm off to McDonald's - anybody want anything?

Bet Easons-boy would sell ye some textbooks on the cheap

9 pack of chicken nuggets and some S&S sauce

>Fast food
No thanks Frenchbro, I'll just make a cup of tea.

Doing a fucking massive Protestant

The Blues are said to have translucent skin, large almond shaped eyes and are small of stature. The main issue of their teaching was ‘pursue your passion’ follow your own way, do your own thing, don’t be pressured into being anything but what and who you are

Alien contact started about 1947-1948 with the Greys contacting the U.S. Government to form a treaty with them. Another body of aliens arrived, called the Blues. The Blues advised the government not to deal with the Greys saying it would only lead to disaster. They told the U.S. to follow your own path. They said they would teach with peace and harmony if men would disarm and listen. The military said ‘no deal.’. So The Blues left.

Do other lads make this grammar mistake?
Using there's instead of there are?

There's loads of people / there are loads of people

I notice on speech I always do, but then do others I speak to. Interesting hibernio English.

You've lost the plot, lad.

Being this new

Shh, I'm just trying to trigger our Nordie friend.

use it all the time

never post another succubus here again

Yeah, all the time.

>never post another succubus here again
Godammit man, I have a whole folder of them! What am I supposed to do?

PM them to-, oh wait, nvm.