WTF…

WTF…

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Washington Post
jej

78 iq post

>why yes I am a drumpf supporter and proud!

I do it for you

HIGH
ENERGY

the american dream? more like the american SCREAM!

fuck off we're full? more like fuck off we're BULL!

It's happening

>tfw no matter who wins it will be a kindergarden in control of nukes

"Do you want shit SJW to win or do you want shit SJW to win?

>That chilling feel when Trump is best friends with Putin and he still has a small chance of winning

am sgared

Trump is isolationist
Clinton is an agressive warmongerer who want to declare war to half of the world

I'd rather let Trump in charge I think

>implying this isn't ratings bait
Seriously though. Clinton was up by like 10% last week. She has the presidency on lock almost entirely because Donald Trump is Donald Trump.

Well you didn't think enough

If i were an american, i would vote for any of the other candidates, and i wouldn't care that they have no chance of winning
There's no way i'm voting for either of those two fuckoffs!

Keep believing that CTR shill.

>Burgers can choose between Mussolini with tits and Berlusconi 2.0

The president of Finland is more friends with Putin than Trump you dumb nigger.

I'd vote Berlusconi, if only for the telenovela-tier scandals

Can American help me out here. From what I've heard, this seems to be the best possible outcome for trump; and requires every single contested state falling his way. Even then he still loses. So why are Sup Forums so confident, what do they think he will win?

>shitty backwards states vote for trump and most successful and popular states vote for Hillary
Really makes me think....

"Successful" areas are heavily dependent upon foreign trade. Without other countries making them successful they wouldn't be.

Sup Forums doesnt know how the american election system works, they think popular vote actually matters

Aren't the other areas in turn heavily dependent upon subzidized agriculture, medicare, medicaid and food stamps that are mostly paid by those successful areas?

Id still prefer orange Mussolini as opposed that lying snake of a woman

Sup Forums doesn't understand voting full stop

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

didn't Hollande have a mistress tho?

he's not married, and I don't think he had more than one woman at the same time

>people would legitimately rather vote for someone so corrupt her right hand woman had a folder called "life insurance" full of deleted emails just because the other guy said mean things

what can I do to help Trump win?