projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-2
trevorsomething.bandcamp.com/album/soulless-computer-boy-and-the-eternal-render
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation
mahc.bandcamp.com/album/some-beats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seldomo.bandcamp.com/album/seldomos-saturday-morning

>new EP released yesterday morning
>urban folk/indie alternative

The audio in these recordings attempts to capture and recreate the average Saturday morning for the elusive Seldomo. At dawn, a bird softly pulls its spirit from the depths of its dreams, and brings its consciousness back to its immediate surroundings. Seldomo picks up his feet and stumbles to the nearest bodega, where he contemplates capitalism while enjoying reasonably priced consumer goods. On the walk home, he passes a chapel, well kept and cleanly. Surrounding the steps are homeless people, all with signs explaining how they got there, through various strikes of misfortune. Walking on, the realities of life start to hit Seldomo as he walks beneath the rattling tracks of the subway. When he finally reaches home, however, he is greeted by his love and all is well.

ok

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient
>drone
>noise rock at points
>bits of spoken word because can't sing
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

while you wait for the album, rate my other releases on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

spicy boys that havent showed up: [recs]
even oxen
will b
windowlistener
dear laika

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/right-tossed

>music to hate yourself to
or you can hate me

these are some songs yeah

woo

forgot pic

We already have a Bandcamp thread on the first fucking page, you stupid cocksucker.

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

Tshirts now available in 2 sizes

isotope-1.bandcamp.com/
>IDM (kinda)
>ambient
>techno

mkultramusic.bandcamp.com/album/bad-ping

>Electronic

Thanks

bookwerm.bandcamp.com

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/foreign-breath

>shoegaze
>emo
>post-rock

released this a week or 2 ago, just finished our tour. more tapes will be available soon

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive shit

hi guys

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental

These Recs:

work on production, still like your stuff
Really good!

This is our most recent release, only one as this four-piece. Other albums have come out under the name but aren't nearly as good as this one, but if you want to check out the other ones, they're called MADE and GIANTLIFE.
>emo
>indie-rock
>progressive rock (yeah, actually here and there)
>psych
>ambient
>post-punk
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

Thanks for listening, like us on fb plz

thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/album/alright-yeah-i-cant-die

>rock and roll music

hey, here:

you guys are great, I get strong emo/skramz vibes but it's balanced with the nods to a lot of indie rock/alternative in the guitar licks, and the production is nice. will download later. throw my band a like too if you feel so inclined

Hey thanks, we appreciate that.

Hey guys.

allansade.bandcamp.com

>Minimal Techno
>Outsider House
>Year 2114

Thank you to anyone who checks out the page.

elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/demos

>indie rock
>synthpop
>dreamy

I have been gone for a bit, nice to be back

About to release a new album on August 15th. I had to put a price to preview tracks without allowing download on Bandcamp, but the full album will be free to download. Let me know your thoughts:

misterpresident.bandcamp.com/
>electronic dream pop, synthpop, neo-psychedelia

very nice concept. the production is pretty spot on. I love the guitar tone on The Bodega. it's all pretty lo fi, but still pretty clear. i really like your voice too.

this sounds awesome. very twinkly and nostalgic. i really like this

this is very intense. i really like how crunchy these guitars are. wish it had vocals honestly, but it's still really good music nonetheless

reminds me a bit of homeshake. really good dreamy vibes and a lot of creative and diverse compositions.

recc

I love Homeshake and was in a headspace of listening to lots of that when recording this, so it's cool you picked up on that

no one reccing this? omfg you guys are lame as fuck.

necrourgica.bandcamp.com/

>Black Metal

onatonol.bandcamp.com/track/a-place-to-stay

NEW SINGLE!
>actually mixed and mastered
>lo-fi indie,indie folk,midwest emo

mutilation.bandcamp.com

>power electronics

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
>acoustic, high vocals, samples, synths, cello, freak-folkish
rec:

lamanchas.bandcamp.com/album/attic-sessions
>(mostly)acoustic indiepop
>pennsylvania dutch attic-core
>female vocals

oandk.bandcamp.com/releases

>dreampop
>synthpop
>atmospheric/ambient rock
>bedroom nighttime

My favorites in this thread. Fantastic instrumentals

You've got a great voice & I like the overall vibe of these demos. Good sense of atmosphere and effect combos.. For whatever reason the drums took me out of it a little. Too sharp for my taste but really nice sound overall.

trollkraften.bandcamp.com/releases

>Ambient
>Electronic
>Swedish

Thanks for the nice words dude. With the drums thing- is it the live drums or the drum machines that's too sharp? With both of those elements they are incredibly hard for me to mix and I'm not great at either of them and would appreciate some constructive criticism

fillyonsandthehollowboys.bandcamp.com/album/mothers-songs

>country/folk covers by my great uncle Fil, recorded in a virginian attic. The Hollow Boys added backing band and mixing/mastering.

blochausenministry.bandcamp.com/album/no-glue-in-the-house-of-the-bastard
>solo piano, drone, noise

reccing heavily, great shit!

Your live drums sound pretty good (a little muffled but they blend decently with everything else). I would stick to those if possible.

With the drum machine I would suggest shooting for a more muted or muffled sound, at least on your snare. Dunno what DAW you're using but try to find another drum machine that hits less harshly. At the least you can fuck around with EQ and take some treble out. Reverb helps too, but it's easy to go overboard. Took me forever to get drum machines to cooperate with the rest of my sounds, it's a lot of trial & error

Yeah I'm using FL, and the drum machine sounds are pretty harsh. Going forward ill probably put them through a filter that caps off high end (what I had to use on the live drums because of bad recording quality)- the only downside being it might make it really fuzzy but that's sort of my vibe anyways

> Projekto Sendecida - Santa Fe, Argentina
> psychedelic, instrumental, first wave post rock

We have a brand new studio album called Projekto de Bombas, made in collaboration with Pradera de Bombas, a band we're friends with and share one member. So this is a different album for us.

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/projekto-de-bombas
Check out also our other albums:

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/music

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/el-vac-o-del-gaucho
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-2

El Vacio Del Gaucho (2015) was composed over several months and, while recorded 'live' (simultaneously) it has overdubs and some studio trickery.
Our jam albums Zapadas vol 1 and 2 are selections of completely raw recordings and 100% improvised music made just for fun but are pretty nice albums in themselves. Then there's the debut self titled album from 2012.

trevorsomething.bandcamp.com/album/soulless-computer-boy-and-the-eternal-render

>80s
>synthpop
>new wave
Can't wait till it releases

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation

> beach boys and 60s pop inspired
> baroque pop
> vocal harmonies
> big arrangements

recs

The mixing job here is incredible, your guitars sound so bright and clear, but not too clean, and still fuzzy. Your basses are totally audiable but not in the way of the other instruments, the synth pads are full but don't consume the rest of the instruments. I'm definitely envious of your production skills. I think sun glitter is my favourite.

it's really chill and I'm into that. I'd definitely be into sitting at home in my room and getting all sad to this. At the same time, the songwriting is actually pretty intricate. I love the harmonies! Everything here is really polished. I also especially love how you've made catchy and listenable pop music, while also making something emotional, while ALSO using pretty out of the ordinary chord progressions

Also I'm definitely down to talk music production or songwriting with people and stuff

mahc.bandcamp.com/album/some-beats

>new EP
>hip-hop instrumental