Live in America

>live in America
>live in Maryland

So lucky mate, my state is the best, all jobs are good paying, beautiful women of every ethnic origin and we have really low population. Our food is great and my international friends, if you ever meet a Marylander, he's probably at least upper middle class, all the poor people here move to Pennsylvania or Virginia. We get only the best immigrants, and we have the best Integration program in the country IMO.

Your gun laws are shit

>what is Baltimore

>Americuck: the state

may I come to you?

A nice city, if you've very been to baltimore, you'd be surprised that there all several neighborhoods full of just white and asian people, this city is very segregated, if you ever were coming to baltimore, id offer to show you around the city.
Sire, russians come here to work every summer
What?
No, I'm not mentally insane or have a criminal record like you.

Sounds comfy m8. Might pop down there and say hello

>live in Ukraine
>master degree in industrial automation
>digging trenches 80$/mo
fucking life

Awww, I make $80 in 2 hours....and I thought that was bad

are you still here? I am different russian. How do I live in maryland. My english is perfect but that's all I have

That's gonna be pretty hard, but from my immigrant friends, most came because their company hired them, others came because they married a Maryland girl, if you are in are reliigion, you could reach out to a religious groups in Maryland to sponsor here. I have burmese friends who came here by converting to Christianity and having a church sponsor them

test

I think I'd prefer to live in Arizona or Texas or something.

cheeky burmese

are americans priviledged? Check your priviledge ameriscum

>muh crabs
>muh stupid flag design
>muh dumbass white ethnic dundalk accent

shit state 3/10 would not live in

Jealous? What does your state have?
They're alright
I see the appeal in those states, but Maryland is better for me

>baltimore
>a nice city

Just pretend that you are a russian muslim and want to be christian.

I have family that live in Cecil County. Nice place.

They have the best flag of the east coast states.

This state is near perfect, all we need is legalized marijuana and slightly better public transportation and I'd be totally set. We get every season, we don't have freakish natural disasters destroying whole towns and cities. We're in a prim spot for traveling, living between Washington DC and NYC. You get to choose what ever type of lifestyle you want to live here and be right in the middle of it all.

I was getting anxious about living in a new city or state but the more I think about it the less sense it makes to leave.

It's okay, it's definitely unique and I'd dare to say even a tad bit european at times.

The culture is a mixture of the northeast and south. Blue collar and artsy but great number of white collar, stem, career politicians, lawyers, military, and people in academia, live and work here. It's also on an incline as far as big industry and startups. There's a lot of great urban space here that's being redeveloped.

It's a major port town/city but it feels like a small town once you enter the social scene. And if you're scared of black people and shitty neighborhoods it's really easy to avoid ever going to them.