I'm going on a date with an American girl tonight. We'll meet, eat dinner, walk the city a bit...

I'm going on a date with an American girl tonight. We'll meet, eat dinner, walk the city a bit, drink in a pub and then go to a Halloween party.

Any advice? What are American girls like? How do their minds work?

grab her by the puss first thing

seriously though, make sure you come off as confident, rich, funny, smart, and modest all at the same time.

Take her to McDonald's and let her eat their whole menu.

When we first met eachother, I subtly degraded her and pulled her back up, degraded and pulled back up again. She already feels inferior and has admitted this already. (I mocked her because she had terrible geographical knowledge of her own country, thought California is in the east)

worked for trump

And a diet coke ofc

>thought California is in the east

Do you have a BBC?

She's from Tennessee

you're making this all up

Why? She's also from a republican family.

What makes you think I'm making it up? Is there something wrong with Tennessee?

>Tennessee
I have experience with southern girls, I've dated two before.
I can tell you, if she agreed to go on a date with you, you already won. You literally can't mess up no matter how autistic you act. You could literally cry about your inferior complex of being short and she still likes you.
That's how slutty southern girls are.
That being said, don't expect her to be loyal. She will cheat on you

here is the low down, la. during the date always think that you are already in her puss. her being American, it would have to take some stupendous fuckery on your part if you don't get to grab her puss

>What makes you think I'm making it up?
the hypothetical "american who doesn't know where the largest state in the west coast"

this is accurate

although if you are a nice clean cut christian boy she'll be down to marry, and then just cheat on the down low so it doesn't look bad on her and her family

this lad knows what's up

Thanks senpai. I don't expect loyalty from her, I just want a good fuck or even a short relationship no matter how long it lasts.

And what about first date tips? How do I charm this girl? Our initial meeting was already good, I charmed her, that's why she's been texting me a lot and we agreed for dinner. But how do I keep it going?

Southen girls are sluts. Daddy issues and lack of sex education. if you act somewhat decent you will get laid.

if she's a southerner then small talk will take care of itself, if there's one thing us from the south excel at its conversation

show off some of your German autism. don't go all out, just a little taste to keep her curious. may be talk a little bit about your roots and ask hers, compare and contrast etc.

Should I start touching her hand on the first date for example? How should I physically approach her? How to evolve into sex phase?

Southerners are less touchy than people from the west coast, but more touchy than yankees.

Start of organically, lightly touch her while laughing at a joke or something, and escalate from there. Watch her body language to gauge how well you're doing (this is where autism is a hindrance)

Sex phase will depend on how slutty she is and how well the date does

What do you mean by watch her body language? Do I watch her body and see how she's moving to calculate if she is still interested or not?

Give me smoe examples.

If she's playing with her hair or something in her hands, how far forward she's leaning, how open she's carrying her shoulders, intensity of eye contact

What do they mean? Explain to me please.

t. autism pro

>How do their minds work?

Barely.

hard to explain, ill try on good faith that it will help get an user some poontang

>playing with her hair or something in her hands
while talking with you, it's more of an unconscious thing

>how far forward she's leaning
posture, if they slouch they're usually bored, but girls with good posture are trying to look their best and impress you

>how open she's carrying her shoulders
again about posture and how attentive to you she is being and also her arms, in general if they're crossed it's negative

>intensity of eye contact
self explanatory, but make sure you keep very good eye contact as well, americans like the confidence it seems to give

Thanks senpai.

np bro

good luck

Get a burger costume and you're set
Wearing double butter deep fry scent cologne might help but I think you're good to go.

Just don't redpill her on the first date or ask her about anything scat related, no matter how much you may want to, and you're set senpai

Good luck.

She is going to fuck all the dudes at the party except for you.

>don't redpill her on the first date
You can talk to her about anything, except sluttiness. Southern women are all sluts, but they don't want to be called out in it. But if she says some other girl is a slut, you should agree with her

Tell her americans have natural immunities to european STDs so you can fuck her without a condom. Southern girls have zero sex education so she will easily believe this.

For extra bantz give yourself HIV before fucking her so you can ruin her for anyone after you.

Fill her with your strong Teutonic seed

Donald Trump said it best. As soon as they appear just grab them in pussy.