ITT: Take the Myres Briggs personality test and post your results + favorite album

I'll recc you an album for each type as well

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you aren't _NF_ you dont belong here

>INFP
>Pink Moon

INTP

infp

most people here are infp though, I think

INTP-T

ISTP-A

>INTP
The ultimate INTP album is Spiderland though

In case anyone needs a link: 16personalities.com/
>INTJ
>pic

INTP-T

Wish you were here

ENTP

Donuts by J Dilla

INFP masterrace

INFP

INTP-T

Mate there's a shit ton of INTPs here ad fuck all ENFJs, so that is kind of bullshit. I mean I do acknowledge that the vast majority are INFPs here tho

And yeah I would say the essential INFP album would be like ITAOTS

>INTP
Age of Adz, Emergency & I, Spiderland
It has to be something anxious and kind of stressed, INTPs are always paranoid af

>INTJ
Kid A, Money Store, Unknown Pleasures.
Gotta be something kid of cold and isolated but also assured in itself

>ENTP
TVU & Nico, RTJ 2, Daydream Nation
Gotta be something kind of loud and cocky, pretty confident as well with real charisma

>INTPs are always paranoid af
Who said I'm paranoid? It was Jerry wasn't it? He's always had it in for me

I like ITAOTS but i wouldn't put it on my top 100 or anything.

tru, tru.

lmao
good one

INFP

Oral fixation
>always paranoid af
Why do you think that is? Asking for a friend

It was Jungian typology bitch, and also I have an INTP friend who suffers from something like paranoid schizophrenia and my type tends to exaggerate things just from personal experience
Yeah see it's not so much just about what album the type likes the most it's more what album represents the types experience the best, I think ITAOTS represents INFPs quirkiness and ability to find he beauty in almost everything

Any More INFP stuff?
ITAOTS, ,...
Gotta be.....

Yea INFP here and I thought it was alright. Not good enough to say one of the best, but it's okay.

>Oral fixation
u wot.

And on INTPs I would say it's due to a lot of things but a main reasoning would be their dominant function; introverted thinking. Basically what the function provides is a multifaceted understanding of issues, looking at all potential possibilities, INTPs seem to be sure of nothing.
See an extroverted INTP, ENTP, is the Debater type, so just imagine an introverted debater, constantly looking at every point of view and never being fully sure of anything, it would drive you insane.

oral fixation ftw. I always felt that my love for pic related had to do with my huge amounts of anxiety

AH! tuturururur

enfp
i feel like everyone here automatically assumes extroverts are shallow and awful people

I'll have him deposit some bitcoin for you, what's your IP?

Which type(s) does Loveless map to?

I'm often more of an ENTP-A but I'm feeling shit today and got INTJ-T from the test.

Favourite album is probably Beach House - Devotion.

The Chronic

INFJ

I'd say at worst, they lack some personal boundaries that introverts think are important.

INFP

ISFP, pic related has been my favorite album as of recently desu

INTP
my nigga
mount eerie is my 2nd favourite album

I mean it's difficult to pin it down because INFP is actually the most common type for musicians (and for fantasy writers like GRRM, Tolkien etc) but yeah I would say the most likely ones would be quirky singer/songwriter type albums with poetic and descriptive lyrics.
Nick Drake, Dylan, Neil Young, Elliott Smith, they all make sense for INFPs

Thanks I currently have 5 bitcoins in my chest
>ENFPs
Remain In Light, You Forgot It in People, To Pimp a Butterfly
And yeah about the extrovert thing it's cause the majority of us are introverts and are bitter at you guys, it's dumb but I get it. Also I personally just get really intimidated by extroverts, especially ENFPs as well

I think you meant to reply to you:

ENFP

either Doors s/t or Tool - Aenima

i hate how accurate this is. like two days ago i had convinced myself the IV i had was actually meth and the government was trying to kill me

you never reccd me an album OP

yeah i could see that. i think thats more of an experience thing, like i had a relationship with a girl where i think i pressed too hard to find out about her and it ruined the relationship. now with everyone, strangers, friends, people im romantically involved with, im SUPER cautious about that stuff and try to accommodate their boundaries
i think there's a perception of extroverts being to freely talk and socially engage with people and while i get that, and am probably better at opening/holding conversations than some of my introverted friends, i'd say especially for more creative extroverts there's a lot more happening in my head AFTER an encounter than would seem. like while it appears i can just go talk to anyone, after the conversation ends im like mentally freaking out and trying to analyze every tone and word used
just its not always as simple as "extrovert=bro" all the time

INFP

first use of perception wasnt correct, for the most part we CAN freely talk and socially engage, but there's a perception that its super simple and dumbed down

infp

Get Rich or Die Tryin' - 50 Cent
The Seer - Swans
So - Peter Gabriel

INTJ

>INTJ

i can't choose a favourite but here's one anyway

I'm INFJ

INFJ > INFP

Silver Apples - Contact

INTJ

Madvillain — Madvillainy
Bones — PaidProgramming
Kendrick Lamar — Section.80

I'm intp or infp, I'll get a different one of those every time
what do I listen to?

p.s: I used to really be an asshole some years ago and the test said I was an intj, so I now assume that all intjs are assholes, am I wrong?

INFJ masterace lads, and Arcade Fire would be the perfect representation of the INFJ experience imo

Not my favorite album but INTJs will like this.

>so I now assume that all intjs are assholes, am I wrong?
yeah

INTJ here

INTJs are like coconuts, hard on the outside but soft on the inside.

Their extroverted functions are Te(extroverted thinking) and Se(extroverted sensing) and these make the INTJ like a cold planner on the outside.
But their introverted functions are Ni(introverted intuition) and Fi(introverted feeling) which means their dreamy and emotional on the inside.

*they're dream and

fuck

Exact same

INTJ

your correction had another typo in it
sorry son

holy shit

that sounds depressing

Same. Spooky