Soccer

Soccer

this is bait but its football
a ball, kicked by foot

We all know how much yuropoors like touching balls with their feet

American football

Why do people like poverty ball? Serious question, I'd like to be able to get into it but it's boring af imo.

It's much faster paced than american footballawn and without brakes a very 10 sekonds.

same reason people like any sport
it's popular and it's on tv

American sports is popular only in North America.

It's hit-and-miss, club games are fucking boring if you don't care about the clubs but national team games are always fun to watch.

"""""""Foot"""""""
""""""""Ball"""""""""

The history of soccer in Australia is really quite interesting as it basically documents the migrant process. Immigrant groups arriving in Australia often formed football clubs, for example Richmond Allemania (German migrants) and these clubs helped to integrate people whilst retaining identity and community. Of course this came with it's bad parts which was ethnic and religious based sectarian violence at football matches. Nowadays a lot of these clubs have lost their ethnic identities but many still retain strong connections to particular communities, for example South Melbourne (Greek) and Sydney United (Croatian).

>Nebraska

>tfw special snowflake

something what americans cant into

Wich one is archery? I can't find it

I prefer to call it mexican football

>implying you can watch for 5 seconds until some scrawny "brown German" takes a dive at the grass clutching his knee because the homo he railed last night in the locker room looked at him funny

>fast paced
>only one goal scored the entire game

Super exciting

Bhutan, it's bellow China.

Which state or in that city of the united states, Soccer is the most popular of all sports?

a place in USA, where Soccer is very popular among people.

and where the Major League Soccer (MLS) is the most followed sports league all

The State Or The City Of Soccer In The United States

Scarcity makes things more exciting indeed. Americans can't understand this.

American "football" score is as exciting as eating a food.Real football goal is like fucking a 10/10 girl.Rare but amazing.