Who would win in a 3rd opium war?

Who would win in a 3rd opium war?
No outside interference just UK vs China in the modern day.

Delete this thread

The Jews

Chinks obviously

Well trading opium for recreational use isn't legal anymore so China would win without ever having to fight.

But tea isnt guess the chinks win.

It was made illegal by the first one though.

what a stratifyingly stupid question

By all accounts the British Army is the most professional army in the world. Literally every soldier I talked to, which included many yanks, said that the British are the best soldiers.

Chinese army is corrupt, their only advantage is in numbers.

I would expect the Brits to easily repel any invasion attempt and be able to damage the Chinese a lot.

>Who would win in a 3rd opium war?

Wait so it's Britain attacking China? We couldn't do that with today's armed forces.

We could defend against them and probably beat them on neutral ground away from their local region.

Cuz "muh empire let's sell cocaine to the chink XDDDD"

You know that the Chinese would just nuke the UK then? They have ICBMs unlike the Brits.

Professionalism is meaningless when a button can make you radioactive goo.

>They have ICBMs unlike the Brits.

We have SLBMs you mong

The Chinese have the numbers, but our projection power is second only to the yanks, and the professionalism and expertise of our soldiers is peerless

We'd get thrashed in a land war, but assuming we managed to keep it naval, we'd stand a good chance of subduing them

Nuclear: all bets are off

Doesn't the Trident system count as an ICBM? The missiles have a range of about 12,000km.

Yes.

It's the most deadly kind of ICBM because you can't take it out in a first strike

The US military is filled with lowlife shit bag Rednecks from the middle/south of the US. The Army is where the absolute subhuman Inbreds go or else live on the streets or in jail.

Now keep in mind I know a guy in the Marines, and he said the British Army were quote - "The biggest pieces of shit you will ever see." -- now keep in mind this guy is a meth head from Arizona and is smart by military standards.

pic: typical dumb fuck Marine

China could use their soldiers as literal """""human resources""""" like us in WW2.

China already has.

>Brit caught smuggling drugs into China
>UK begs Chinese gov't not to execute him
>they execute him, anyway
>few years pass
>UK begs China to build a nuclear power plant instead of asking Canada to build a top-tier CANDU reactor

In my country they call this "butthurt"

FYI as yet there's no final agreement for the Chinese to build a nuclear plant here. Hinkley Point C is French-built, with some Chinese money.

If the war is in or around China, they win. Anywhere else, we win.

>British drug dealer in china
>paki
LIKE POTTERY

Seems that guy couldnt handle the banter

>In my country they call this "butthurt"

Butthurt is an american expression

How do you know I'm not American? I'll prove it.

Ask me where I'm from

Where are you from?

HEY dude

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm Dan from Minnesota?

aka Brits

island jews will win

I bet usa

I believe in the brits

We'd win.

china would win.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

how do you attack china from under water? check mate

really makes me think

i dont know but i can tell you chinks will never forget opium war, they take grudges to their soul. i fear for when chinks say its payback time, i fear for brits

We would sink their ''''''navy'''''' within minutes. They could never touch us on our home soil

But then again, we couldn't beat them on their home soil either

our missiles would blast london into ash

>Chinese ''''''''''military equipment'''''''''''

Literally built with Meccano family