Does Sup Forums like The Wall?

I feel like it isn't getting enough appreciation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iJZYG5qwHHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? It's overall a very overrated album.

It's a meme to not like it here.

no

It's a shitty double album

MAke it a single Roger you fucking nigger

A clever yet cliche concept and an opera-like presentation doesn't save an album with incredibly boring music for the most part, especially when it goes on and on for so damned long.

pretty deep when your a teenager.

this

kek

One of my fav albums but I'm pretty pleb

I like it but I haven't listened to it for ages

it wasn't cliche when this album was made you tard.

Great album. Once you get jaded, you'll start to hate it. Then once you realize cool doesn't matter, you'll love it again.

I personally like it, but the majority of people here hate it with a passion.

It's good, I just don't care for it too much. Their earlier albums are much more enjoyable to me.

One of the worst Floyd albums, bloated and overly ambitious.

not nearly as good as most other Floyd albums.plus about half the songs on it are completely skippable garbage that should have been cut

It's a 10/10 and the best of Floyd's golden years of 73-79

It's best to view it as a performance piece, not as an album

floyd's only golden year is 67

It's a good album

underage hipsters like to act like it's ear cancer so they can cash in on those sweet indie kid brownie points, but anyone without two fat cocks in their ears will recognize it as at least okay

its nowhere near on the level of piper tho

A bit overlong, but it's an incredible success in the respect that each song is able to fit into the linear plot while most of them are also able to be listened to on their own and present a solo message. Songs like Vera could be cut if it wasn't a concept album, but it all makes it feel that extra bit of fleshed out. I love it to death, definitely not their best album but certainly up there.

It's one of the worst things I've ever heard. Ultimate fedoralord redditcore

Can you be more specific? Which songs should have been cut?

All of them. And the rest of the band's discography after it

Better as a multimedia experience than as a double EP

It's certainly better than any of their pre-Meddle albums.

Good point

>Great album. Once you get jaded, you'll start to hate it. Then once you realize cool doesn't matter, you'll love it again.
100% this

>implying The Final Cut isn't worth your time

>Hating on The Division Bell
>Hating on P*U*L*S*E

It isn't. It's probably the only album of theirs that's even worse than The Wall. Fuck, thinking about it makes me feel sick.
Division Bell is mediocre as shit poprock and I can't even remember PULSE

You guys must have really fucking low standards to like all that garbage

You poor cunt. Lyrically The Final Cut is a masterpiece.

Take your fucking Ritalin and shut up.

While most of lyrics of the group are notably cliched, this just took it to further puerility. Yeah, it's not as bad as Animals (authoritarianism is evil, oh how subtle), it's definitely more indulgent in its solipsism.

But why start with the lyrics, this is no poetry, right? Correct, but the lyrics do carry a bulk of the album, being all conceptual and that, and the music only makes such indulgence notable, with its maximalist, kitsch approach.

And kitsch is something they did right, even subverting them, as evident of everything before Animals.

Its Animals but bad, with an ovestated and simplistic "edgy" message and hit and miss on the musical part

>h-how d-d-dare you dislike m-muh autistic whining album f-for thirteen year o-olds?
>m-muh l-lyrics! b-because words c-come before instrumentation and c-composition i-in music
>it's n-n-not like poetry exists o-or anything
>your a-autism!

As per standard for post-Animals fans

good fucking lord

PULSE is the live album for the "Division Bell" tour.

youtu.be/iJZYG5qwHHI