What is your favorite song to sing really loud when you are confronted with a different point of view?

What is your favorite song to sing really loud when you are confronted with a different point of view?

Fun fact: Fantano's Sam Hyde streak only happened because he made a sex tape with the Amazing Atheist and the Amazing Atheist is blackmailing him by threatening to release the footage unless he does a politically incorrect video series.

I hate both of those fuckers so much.

The alt-right induce so much cringe. How come the majority of them are chubby white dudes and talk like shitty public defenders?

look at this guy with his awful tattoos

More like the Amazing GAYtheist amirite?

>this video
>alt right
What are you talking about

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

This, they're like the right-wing equivalent of SJWs. They're triggered just as easily and just as outspoken and obnoxious about their opinions.

Man I miss Comfy Fantano. Imagine what his wife thinks of him now

It's not a coincidence that anti-SJWs are often those who revel in echo chambers on the internet and have distorted views of reality.

Fantano makes a living off of these spaces so it makes sense that he would subscribe to cringy alt-right rhetoric.

Which ones? People in that video aside from fanta man are constantly rebuttling SJW leaning rhetoric from many sources. How's that an echo chamber?

Autism is unstoppable is the one who gets triggered and blocks people.

and alt right guy with a black wife , truly progressive

two headed boy
can you fuckers go to Sup Forums btw

Explain to me why Fantano is alt right.

becau'se he is a nigger faggot

Thanks now I understand.

FREUDE SCHONER GOTTERFUNKEN

He's not necessarily alt-right in that he subscribes to all of their political beliefs, thankfully. But he's still an enormous faggot for taking part in the alt-right zeitgeist, and now that I think about it that may be even lamer than if he actually did subscribe to all of their political beliefs. Because as it stands now, he's literally just taking part int it because it's the """"cool"""" and most fringe group of people online at the moment.

These people are pathetic, they've outdone their SJW boogeymen, and in the process of doing so they've given the SJW a spotlight so big that they're more known now than they've ever been before, I'm talking about the cancerous and dangerous kind, now the noble types of social justice people.

So they've failed on all fronts, they've brought more light to the issues they hate, and now they've become MORE sensitive to criticism than the fucking SJWs. So if you've taken part in this scene, if you identify with the alt-right kind, congratulations, you truly are an utter failure and I'm sure you will be cringing about your behavior for the rest of your life, I can only hope you didn't make it publicly known that you took part in this zeitgeist like Mr Fantano here.

Him telling them to drink bleach was by far the cringiest part of this video. You'd think a 30-year-old man would be above petty shit like that.

Who are more powerful and influential in culture and media right now, SJWs or "alt-right"?

Are you asking me if the media believes in the same brand of social justice that your 16 year old tumblr user does? Because they don't.

It's evening out, and there's definitely gonna be a point in time where the alt-right overtakes the SJWs. My guess is that it'll be immediately after the election. Keep in mind that the word "cuck" is actually being used by normies and certain media sources now.

Both are kinda extreme idk

This. The Media are noble true social justice people that ACTUALLY are fighting for a more just society for everyone who is a minority. Media products and figures like the new Ghostbusters, Lena Dunham, Amanda Marcotte, Hillary Clinton (break the glass ceiling!), Twitter CEOs, are people we should be praising and supporting, all the while fucking edgy tryhard racist sexist Sup Forumstard homophobic faggots like Anthony Memetano are jumping on the bandwagon to shit all over them.

This is why cancer like the alt-right, Sam hyde, Trump, etc are just as bad as 16 year old cancerous SJWs on tumblr. They're both extremes that moderate sane people like me reject, which is why we need to defeat them in November.

How do you get to that point in your life where crafting theories about Fantano's political opinions sounds like a reasonable use of time and effort. Please explain.

Because you're a uneducated swine.

shill alert

is this satire

That wasn't the question.

I can say two diseases are just as deadly as each other. But what about if one is 20x more common in the populace than the other? Would it make sense to target against both in equal amounts?

>You'd think a 30-year-old man would be above petty shit like that.
Are you new to the internet? Retard. Die of bleach.

There are two types of social justice - the cancerous and dangerous kind found on tumblr, and the noble types of social justice as found in The Media.

the media isnt noble at all and does more harm than the alt-right does

that'd be "an" uneducated swine, user

That would be true, if it weren't so wrong.

The alt-right is a menace and must be stopped. The media is the only ones noble and virtuous enough to stand up to them and expose them for what they are - hateful, evil cowards.

Articles like these is what noble social justice is actually about.

It's only okay if it's from the safety of an anonymous message board. Saying that directly to people's faces through a screen or otherwise is just retarded.

the alt-right has only recently gotten enough footing to start being dangerous. the media has been shit for years now. there's bad on both sides, but the left is worse right now

Idk which ideology is more common
They are definitely both as immature

I see what you mean, I honestly don't know what ideology is more relevant is what I meant

Come on guys, this poster is obviously trying to be sarcastic.