How is your life going?

how is your life going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9mUt594Nis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are you and how did you get my picture?

Pretty good, almost got the shift last night, but she fell on her arse, so at least I got a good laugh out of it

like shit, thanks for asking

I have no idea what you just said.

Cool.

I'm moving to Malta at the end of the month, if I don't manage to find a job within 2 weeks I'll simply kill myself.

Not that great but could be worse

Why Malta ?

I don't want to exist

pretty good, uni starts in february and it will be the last semester

school is going fine, living in comfy flat and i have enough money to buy useless shit every day

drunk almost every day

Because I don't really have anywhere else to go.

I'm not sure, I'm just drifting along without doing anything, time keeps passing and I still feel like I'm 16 and hope this is just a dream.

Slowly losing in my mind. I unironically have hour long conversations with myself. I tell myself to go to church every week, but I always end up drinking alone on saturdays and feel too guilty to attend church. This life has never brought me much joy and I'm starting to think it never will.

I lost the love of my life, quit my job, moved back in with my parents and am taking anti depressants to get my mind back to a level where i can function in society again.

>cushy IT job, permanent contract
>already at average pay, even though only 1 year work experience and no college degree
>no rent, only costs, since parent own the appartment
>gf

Life's great!

why do yo have to go somewhere

>end of the month
end of the week*
I just don't want to stay here, alright.

everyone has life that is good enough to browse and spend their time on Sup Forums

Go somewhere else if you need to find a job quickly.

Waiting for uni, but until then, I have absolutely nothing to do. Pic very related

Sup Forums can't cure loneliness

>I'm not sure, I'm just drifting along without doing anything, time keeps passing and I still feel like I'm 16 and hope this is just a dream.
I know this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=b9mUt594Nis

Bretty good

I dreamt I was in love last night but it was a tragedy and I walked off at one point because we couldn't be together. I love these dreams but I feel so lonely in the morning. I was very outgoing as a child but I made a complete 180 of it.

It's not.

To where?

>manchild
>want to stop videogames but I can't

send help

I'm fucking poor

I got a shitty ass job for long time and I hate it. Fuck it. Fuck the shit. I'm out! It's not inside of my comfort zone. Every day goes by working and then being tired at home. I was happier when I was unemployed.

make him fatter because that's what the average Sup Forums user looks like

it's a bore really
a month ago i met a girl and literally she was ideal in every aspect, she even lived nearby (we met at another platform). a week later i learned she has a bf D:DD so now it is back to being boring and sometimes irritating because i have to spend time with her every day of the week almost and it feels good when i am with her and bad when we leave and i remember i can't have her

it's supposed to be a guy from /fit/