Are there still scene kids? What do they listen to now?

Are there still scene kids? What do they listen to now?

Any information would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tebaBK2dvBY
youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is a scene too.

I wanna fuck a scene girl in the mouth.
Or a scene boy. They look the same anyway.

They all turned into hipsters. I know several that did this

Patrician as fuck

rawr :3

Correct answer: They all moved to djent.

Sworn In and Thy Art is Murder

indie

some did.
some burned out.
some are still clinging to the dead remains of what was.
the pedos are in jail.
most scenesters these days are lesbians.
the rest are down by the tennis court.

>the pedos are in jail.
BOTDF are still out there

Jayy has a nice ass and i still plan to fuck it someday. ;)

Look at the warped tour line up

they most definitely exist, and they listen to shit like 21 pilots, fall out boy, panic at the disco, nirvana, bring me the horizon etc basically any pop/pop rock marketed as "indie"/"alternative"

that white guy is about to get his battleship sunk

Kek

They're "SJW"s now.

I'm fucking one.

She'll do anything in bed, get to terms with fucking but not dating, it's not hard if you have a halfway decent dick, get her to cum and she'll be your fucktoy for as long as you want. Try to get one that's mostly into chicks.

I was one of them, back when hipster meant you listen to arcade fire and not the 1975
>inb4 implying they're any different

was the scene even that bad? why wont "yeah im really into music" people still not touch anything vaguely associated with it with a ten foot pole?

Triggered

They do go and they give me hard ons.

new-age scene is a thing, they are the kids that listen to Halsey, Melanie Martinez, 21 Pilots, etc

they do and now it's pretty much warped tour-core. the fashion is the same while the music changes, with either warped tour bills or like said, whatever iTunes and Spotify label as alternative

Can confirm, my 14 year old sister is one
Also Troye Sivan, Grimes, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance

Honestly pretty impressed the latter three have stayed relavent

MCR has somehow maintained critical relevance (it's pretty much the scene kid version of Dark Side of the Moon), and the other 2 have pretty much become "what do i need to do to sell my songs on iTunes"

is that the right title though, new-age? idk what WOULD be the right label, but i've never heard of "new age" kids

Indeed they do, and this is the shit they listen to

Some newer artists such as Twenty One Pilots, Halsey, Lana Del Rey, etc. as well as some Scene veterans who are still relevant today such as Fall Out Boy, Panic!, and Paramore.

A lot of them are college students or late high school students, and can be found on websites such as Tumblr or Reddit and outside protesting for left-wing identity-related political "issues".

holy shit. 'people' actually listen to Halsey as if she's something worth listening to?

because they use music as a fashion statement.

music IS a fashion statement whether you're conscious of that aspect of it and toy with it, or not

as someone who used to be scene, it depends. there's a wide spectrum of scene "culture" ranging from "basically emo with bright colors" to "crunkcore/fuck off"

i'm sure you can tell which one is more tolerable

Because it was only active in grade schools and made up of people who worshiped a subculture that mixed the worst parts of glam metal, pop punk, emo, and hip-hop, whose heroes were pederasts and advocated self-harm.

The fashion was the least offensive part of that subculture, and it's still not dead.

You forgot The 1975

You know, to give the scene kids credit, their music taste is actually "random xD" now.

RAWR >w

>What do they listen to now?
Infant Annihilator

xD

also Issues

I just call it Tumblrcore in all honesty

this chart is fucking spot on, although I don't get why Neck Deep are there, pop punk nerds make fun of scene kids even though both are pretty much identical.

Can confirm
Same situation

Djent

youtube.com/watch?v=tebaBK2dvBY

they listen or make bad trap music nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU

So does Sup Forums, in case you haven't noticed.

How many people here listen to shit like harsh noise or black metal because they actually enjoy it? It's all image based.

True, all music is an expression of yourself, just like fashion and anything else someone does.

This song is nothing but a meme

>I don't like noise or black metal, so nobody else can either.

was there ever a dedicated name for the whole mid 2000s hardcore emo synth shit with clean vocals only during the course and breakdowns? the whole attack attack choidos etc shit? seems like there were enough bands to give it its own sub genre at this point.

there are still some lol its sad most of them ive met are on meth and havent matured since scene has ended.

Trancecore?