What is the best Beatles album?

What is the best Beatles album?

self-titled

White Album by far.

abbey road

White album

Revolver

White Album is diarrhea. Abbey Road is the smooth slug that you get from letting the diarrhea stay in the colon to bake a little longer.

the 50th anniversary is next week or something

White Album is all over the place but has more good songs than any other

and even the bad ones work well in context

I'm looking at you Ringo

AR

Except Honey Pie.

Honey Pie can drink bleach.

Revolver or Abbey Road, maybe Sgt Peppers

dingdingding

The White Album is for sure.

A Hard Day's Night is the best Beatles album.

It's The Beatles at their most pure and raw form, with 100% original tracks and no filler. Also none of that poseur hippy/psychedelic bullshit they got into in the mid 60s.

white album > abbey road > rubber soul > revolver > let it be > help > a hard days night

the other ones are bad, but have some good songs

Side one of Yellow Submarine is good, too.

I like it like that. I like this kind of hot kind of music.

sgt pepper> abbey road> please please me> let it be = white album> magical mystery tour> everything else. 65-66 was shit.

Revolver

>Help!, Rubber Soul and Revolver are shit
w e w
e
w

rubber soul

Let it be, everything else is for plebs

Pretty big toss up for me between Rubber Soul, Revolver, and Sgt Pepper's

mystery tour and rubber soul

seems like a meme answer but really, the studio banter and less produced songs and rarities are amazing

Wow, famalam.
Sgt Peppers > Abbey Road > Revolver > Rubber Soul > White Album > MMT everything else is somewhat meh. Help!, Let It Be and Hard Days Night are the other stand outs, I guess.

>Perfect
Abbey Road
Revolver
The BEATLES
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Rubber Soul
Magical Mystery Tour

>Great
Help!
A Hard Day's Night
Let It Be
Yellow Submarine Side A

>Ok
Please Please Me
With The Beatles
For Sale

Here's a true fact, the Beatles never released a BAD album

Fucking plebs
The white album has no consistency. It sounds more like a compilation

This

Revolver

Abbey Revolver

I feel the closest thing that came to a bad album was Yellow Submairne as a whole, it's the only one i'm not bothered about owning.

There first two alums are fun but nothing to read into.
A Hard Day's Night I feel was an upgrade then to be downgraded back again with Beatles for Sale.
Help! was when they started getting high and it sounds like a fun album but no great. The tracks are catchy enough and there are standouts.
Rubber Soul is where things really start happening, they start experimenting; the first use of sitar in the Beatles song with Norwegian Wood is a highlight, it feels more matured.
With Revolver they start perfecting this new style.
Sgt. Pepper's matches Revolver in quality but has a changed tone and style so it feels fresh.
Magical Mystery Tour feels like an extension of Sgt. Pepper's style and though some of the tracks meet the quality of Sgt. Pepper's as a whole it doesn't feel as fresh and well... good as Peppers.
White Album has some outstanding stuff that tops previous albums content but is mixed in with some mediocre stuff making it a mixed bag.
Yellow Submarine feels like the weakest album. You have old songs being used, McCartney cheese (All Together Now) and a rather dull B-Side. It has good tracks but it doesn't feel completed.
Let It Be feels depressing. The group were going through a lot of tension at the point of making the album at you can tell, they still manage great tracks but it feels like there could be so much more if they were in the right mindset.
Abbey Road just feels perfect. There most whole album and though not the last released album, the last recorded. It feels happy, deep and overall just fantastic. By far the best album.

A lot of tiresome hipsters used to say Revolver. Like any album by them, it's great, but I think that's a boring answer.

Probably the White Album, even though you could argue that half of it is throwaway. The half that I like just hits so deep for me

SGT PEPPERS.

The beatles have never had a consistent album. The White Album thrives on it's inconsistencies, and is therefore the best beatles album

Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road are their most 'complete' works, if that makes sense. I feel like most Beatles albums have some amazing songs that are brought back by some really average ones.