>how the fuck am I supposed to go to the toilet or kitchen now
step outside, make your way there any rape anything that gets into your way

fuck this theme

post girls you would unironically marry

Now my drunk dad woke up, went to that room and is embarrassing himself

They are all laughing and I am unable to concentrate on work

Fucking need some semi-automatic rifle in this shitter

this happened to me except my dad slapped one of the friends LOL

how am I supposed to know if I'd marry a girl based solely on her looks?
although
>kanady
t-this is totally not my weak spot

>Now my drunk dad woke up, went to that room and is embarrassing himself
better him than you
trust me, I have two younger sisters, I know exactly what I'm talking about

Finally this is over
I just want to watch Slunce, seno, erotika and drink my Krušovice

Yep, I got two sisters as well, but the other one is 11 so her friends are more bearable.

>unable to concentrate on work
what work?

Today at work because of some idiots I couldn't finish it so I brought some home. It's nothing, just some 30 or so minute work, but still needs concentration.

what kind of work do you do?

>the other one is 11 so her friends are more bearable.
enjoy it while it lasts, little sister can be pain in the ass but it having them has it's bright side I guess

Making newspaper

Not like physically printing it but putting it all together via Adobe InDesign and then giving it to the press. We put there TV program as well, but I have to edit everything in it and I receive it from the guys who work in those television channels. Today one of them sent the program ~15 minutes before I end work and it takes about 30-40 minutes to do it all, but that one channel was all I was waiting for. So I have to do it at home at some point now, but I never have motivation to work at home.

Yep, it definitely has bright side. I am lucky that she isn't such a brat.

sounds like a nice job desu

>I never have motivation to work at home
iktf, I work from home and it sucks ass

Yeah it's quite comfy, some complications here and there sometimes, but at least it's not physical labour. Although the pay is never going to be enough for a proper life. What is average pay in Hungary for someone who lets say just finished school (not university) and is about to get his first babby job? Not country-average pay, but realistic one.

your weak spot are shoes? you dont date girls that wear tenisky?

eternal psonek strikes again

>Heartache for the family of a mother and three children killed by a Polish lorry driver, 30, as horrifying footage shows the moment he crashed into them after scrolling on his phone at 50mph

>your weak spot are shoes? you dont date girls that wear tenisky?
kek, no
I'm just kinda attracted by the (edgy?) looking girls and even though I know the risks, I just can't help it

There are no risks, only less than optimal results with crazy bitches

I dont really know desu, my friends who didn't go to uni are making 350-400 euros per month

wtf? my friend failed high school and is making 600 in shit job, he paints car doors etc

yea one of them is painting shit like that too, I think he makes a bit more now
this is in a small shithole of a town in southern hungary desu

in factory?

crazy bitches yield more than optimal results in bed, gotta give you that
but I value my comfy lifestyle too much over that

that's what you get for collaborating with nazis

Bulls eye, I earn 380

so did you get this job right after high school?
didn't they require some previous design experience or some shit like that?

My dream is to become the biggest CUNT in the world.

Nepotism my friend. My aunt works there and someone was leaving that position right as I finished school. I was already registered in job center (where bydlo register among normal people) and there they make you do community service (cleaning streets etc.) and you get 100 € a month. So I almost had to do that but I got into that spot via relative. I am quite lucky but it's still not good enough. I think it's commie legacy, this getting into a job via relative thing.

bad situation but great kek desu

>I think it's commie legacy, this getting into a job via relative thing.

exactly

I hope that's at least after taxes
but is that liveable in long term?

Jews do it all the time though.

>getting a job via reference is a bad thing

>not doing a night shift on Halloween

get spooked faggots

>having shifts at job
kek
also thanks

>not working night shifts

literall easy money, you get paid more for usuall working less but at unusual times.

Today, I'll work 2 hours max, but write 6, + all the night time bonus payments

dumb animepedofag wage slave

Yeah that's after taxes alright. Today in Lithuania our minimum wage is 380 € before taxes, so in my job they made it 380 € after taxes. Before taxes I earn a little above 400 €. I live with my parents which is unbearable, but if I'd manage to find a 2-room flat for rent it would be around 80 € a month. Utilities would be around 80 € more. Internet is 10 €, mobile plan around 6 €. So you'd have 200 € left to live in my situation, in my town. That would include your clothing, your steam games, daily expenses, snacks, traveling, saving for new computer etc. So basically poverty-tier.

References aren't bad, it's just not good when your biggest chance to find a job is through some contact, and usually even in area you don't know shit about.

any decent, recent horror movies?

Just finished watching Slunce, seno, erotika

All 3 movies were gold, look forward to watching other Czechoslovak gems

Krampus is a solid movie from last year.

Can't think of anything else that isn't a Paranormal Activity cash in.

>5/10 notes everywhere
>solid

why ask here then, just ask imbd what to watch

Because IMDB has a shit taste as well you fucking nazi.

jak widze grubego dzieciaka to mam ochote go zajebać kurwa od razu mam flashbacki od tych jebanych grubasów z podstawówki nigdy nie widziałęm nie zjebanego grubasa kurwa mózg zamienili na kanapke z szynką

post desktops

Slovaks are faggots

rude

why does my notebook last only two hours on full charge when using ubuntu but under windows 10 it lasts for four hours ?

power settings

>osbuddy
what's your username?

pán je informatik že ?
vaša odpoveď je úplne presná, úplne naprd
I tried every power setting, dimming screen, turning off wifi, not doing anything but never managed to squeze more than two hours.
Even when I turn on freshly fully charged machine it estimates roughtly 2 hours left on batery.
Could it be how OS handles hardware ?

huh

I feel hopeless. I cant even formulate my problems so people understand me.
Kill me, I am waste of oxygen.

>Could it be how OS handles hardware ?
Yes but 10 vs 2 hours is very suspicious

windows 10 vs ubuntu ergo 4 hours vs 2 hours

Oh I misread. Ubuntu draining 2x the power is feasible.

skusal si pm-powersave?