SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ

BONES and his collective are the only rappers and producers worth listening to. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NjnyPzPNlU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvr-SXBGzA
youtube.com/watch?v=PW6Wvg_fxAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68
youtube.com/watch?v=SUZ0KSJ9zSY
soundcloud.com/1spaceghostpurrp
youtube.com/watch?v=lxsRJcKYocM
youtube.com/watch?v=2heR477nsjU
youtube.com/watch?v=GnNLggczWe8
youtube.com/watch?v=tsObUzofLeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9gNhd1n9eAY
youtube.com/watch?v=iKazRNthUGI
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y5C8Dp3lOf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok3tW92LDKs
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_CspGCPjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_WHy5HMDac
youtube.com/watch?v=zcvbCJRMl2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are right

even though they're 90% of what I listen to nowadays all their influences are fucking great.

Lil Ugly Mane, Three 6 Mafia, Early Spaceghostpurrp, fucking everything related to Raider Klan

Im actually trying to get into anything else besides the likes of Xavier Wulf and a few others, any suggestions man?

My nigga. Its an utter shame Raider Klan fell apart, so much good shit came out of that.

Not him, but start with Chris Travis's Codeine and Pizza (one of my favorite hip hop albums in general) then check out Born in the Winter, then OP pic related (PaidProgramming by BONES)

Thanks. Also pic related is something you should defo hear if you haven't already. Picked up on it a week ago and its been on repeat ever since.

Seriously man, really hurt seeing Purrp's mental state over the years, he was on the top of his game

loving that shit dude

Why did he lash out at everyone from the group? His album was legit when it came out but then he started making some terrible uninspired stuff. Good thing Chris and Wulf left man.

From what I've heard he has some severe schizophrenia. Chris, Wulf, and Denzel leaving Raider Klan being the more premiere acts (imo) in addition probably pissed him off more than if he didn't have his condition.

Looking at some of his beef tweets with A$AP mob was really unsettling. You can tell it's not from someone in their right mind.

I mean, fuck man.

I can believe that desu. He saw that as betrayal I imagine, but what the fuck are the only good acts going to do on a sinking ship?
If only they'd come back together for an album.

Wait I swear he ended the feud with ASAP when Yams talked to him on the phone before he died?? This dude is legit a spaz.

Yeah, and they all were pretty much the better for leaving. Especially Curry. I can only dream how dope a new collab with them all would be.

I read on an article that Yams got them to make amends a while back if that's what you're talking about. Then Purrp just went up and started shit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NjnyPzPNlU

can't tell if parody or real

either way

cringe overload nnnggggggh

Fuck, I love this. It's like a new sadboys.

>you will never be a young rich ghost writer/producer with a small loyal fan following

feels bad man

Man this sounds stupid. The beat is nice but this sadboy shit wears out quick

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvr-SXBGzA

Purrp never been the type to pipe down. Listen to the Soundcloud clip of him explaining the whole beef

two kinds of people

youtube.com/watch?v=PW6Wvg_fxAQ

>F5 but no Pouya
>No Suicide Boys

To be fair I dont mind it. Just not my thing haha

Immediately subscribed to that channel.

What's are his closest sounding releases to 1MillionBlunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68

Another for you user

CRACKER, CREEP, TEENAGER, and LivingLegend. LivingLegend and TEENAGER have some mega rare bangers

Try Banshee, PaidProgramming, or BONES

Good fucking shit, thanks man

$uicideboys, Ramirez, but your mostly right

Cheers senpaitachi

Im absolutely fucking depressed when I listen to Bones. Everything he's done for the last 7-8 years has been identical to mine to a creepy extent. I swore to myself I'd become something musically 4 years ago when he became a sort of idol to me, but Im sitting here rotting in my bedroom wishing I had something like that.

On the other hand, what's your favorite Bones/Ethelwulf/Chris Travis/Eddy Baker album anons?

PaidProgramming is hands down the best work he's ever put out. I've never listened to a tape in its entirety and not found at least one track to be weak. The entire 50 odd minutes were pure genius with this kid.

Bones - Banshee or PaidProgramming

Ethelwulf - Blood Shore Season 2

I need to start getting into Eddy Baker, only way I know of him is through the collective.

>2016
>still listening to BONES

why would you do such a thing to yourself

SpaceGhostPurrp the only reason any of these niggas exist or have a career.

Bones and co are the worst fucking rappers I've ever heard you white people need to hang urselves

you broke into the wrong thread fool

I remember listening to Purrp a year or two back after hearing Purple Swag Chapter 2 and listened to Mysterious Phonk but didn't get too much in it. Now the past few weeks checking out his earlier stuff it's insane the impact and connections he's had. Lil Ugly Mane on Blackland Radio, starting Raider Klan, ties with A$AP...

stop pretending to be black

it's not pretending if I really believe

Exactly.
Yeah he insane but that dude is a legend and he changed underground hip hop forever in my opinion.
He was one of the first ever "cloud rappers" that actually wasn't trying to be ironic.
He just made dope vibes and dark ass music.
Notice how everyone who hates on him will still call him a legend or say they owe him for their career.
Rocky literally jacked SGP's whole swag.
Jacked they way Purrp spelled shit with replacing the A's with V's.
Shit is sad dawg.

Fuck outta here then sadboy fuckboi

I want his d so badly

who fucks with thraxxclique?
youtube.com/watch?v=SUZ0KSJ9zSY

For real man, I can't help but wonder what he'd be doing if he made it big like A$AP.

Anyone wondering what he's doing now, I literally just found his soundcloud with new tracks under a different name. I'm fucking digging it.

soundcloud.com/1spaceghostpurrp

youtube.com/watch?v=lxsRJcKYocM
I agree

Me now.

Broke my curtain to this. No other hype like a SHWB show.

well looks like I actually got an answer Can ya'll move to a waifu general and be done with it ?

Shit tier production. Infantile lyrics. Why would i even need to prove you wrong?

And im not giving you the fucking (You)

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TEAM
FUCK YOU AND YOUR DREAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=2heR477nsjU

youtube.com/watch?v=GnNLggczWe8

The UK scene here has some fucking raw shit

This anime, soundcloud shit needs to go

And be left with the likes of Future and Rae Sremmund again? Suck a dick nigga.

is lil peep thraxxhouse?

This is fucking great

I don't think so, he's schemmaposse but he's been doing alot of thraxx w/ members of gbc/thraxx youtube.com/watch?v=tsObUzofLeQ

ayyy

stop pretending to be black

alot of songs*
fuck

Anyone else listened to PP2 yet? I'd like to know other favorite tracks be it from PP2 or any other bones album.

Any other recs like this?

I dig it, needs a few more listens before I compare it to PP though.

I think I like it more overall than PP1, my favorite track being TheCurseOfTheGhost

Its definitely wavy.
Some tracks I consider to be worth a listen are WiFi, Windows95, Protein, and RotatingBed.
My favorite of all time has to be 5EasyPayments. Its just ethereal.

Check out the channel HighFocus Records
Also this entire tape: youtube.com/watch?v=9gNhd1n9eAY

Its not pretending if i really believe
nigga

For the lazy anons
youtube.com/watch?v=iKazRNthUGI

My favorite from PP1 is definitely JonathanTaylorThomas although all the ones you listed are pretty bangin. If any of you are interested I've been complining a list of what I think to be the best bones tracks from each of his albums. It's currently a WIP because he has a shit ton of albums.

fuck off you children

hell yea, send that stuff over man!
I have to agree with you on JonathanTaylorThomas though, probably in his top 5 best for me

FUCKIN MAGNETS

For some albums I couldn't decide on which was the best track so I included two or three.

TypicalRapShit
- GoldenChevrolet
- PlatinumLexus

DeadBoy
- TimeshareCondominium

Rotten
- HDMI

USELESS
- KeepTellingYourselfThat

Caves
- Trench
- WeatherMan
- CastleFlutes

LAME
- CemetaryBlunts

PaidProgramming
- JonathanTaylorThomas
- RotatingBed

SCUMBAG
- Dirt

Garbage
- Corduroy

CRACKER
- Backroads

PAIDPROGRAMMING2
- TheCurseOfTheGhost
- Rocks

CREEP
- GoldenChevrolet
- ColorTelevision

LivingLegend
- Manson

TeamSESH - You are all to blame
- PlantsInTheVase

I'll go ahead and download what I haven't already. Really appreciate this bro.

Cool man im glad you like my list. I'm making another separate list for the new season of diablo 3 if you could recommend me any bangers to listen to.

is this the cringe general

only scanned the thread

purp knows he's crazy, just not when he's crazy, does that make him crazy?

c'mon guys, even gucci is good sometimes. if you can't find good music from someone, you haven't looked hard enough. first day out the feds is good. alot (the movie 2) is good. jump the line is good.

2 pistols has good music. i like shawn kemp and i get it.

robb banks is good, but you already know.

supernatural, that one freestyler you may know, is good. cosmic slop, suckaz.

tommy wright is also crazy(?).

lil ced. rip. fucking listen to freestyles (playin by the rules).

criminal manne. kingpin skinny pimp. g slimm. taylor boyz. al kapone. big krit, you know.

J GREEN, FUCK! boy's mad good.

t-rock, sometimes. k-rock, flame!

2-nes.

also can someone id this song for me? no idea where i got it, but it came packaged as "spur" vocaroo.com/i/s0Y5C8Dp3lOf

fuckin go to bed, Sup Forums, me.

I'll have to find something for that bro, I'd say check out the SuicideBoys stuff and just work from there haha.

>Still trying this hard.kek

I already have the first 10 $uicideBoy$ albums in my list coincidentally because my bud suggested I listen to them.

On the right track then man, I'd also recommend Xavier Wulf's Blood Shore Season One and Two tapes and his tracks Psycho Pass, HollowSquad.

>KeepTellingYourselfThat
>Not RestInPeace or Coinstar

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok3tW92LDKs
underrated bones

Mo'fukin rare my g

Initially I was going to give the spot to RestInPeace, but I ended up liking KeepTellingYourselfThat. RestInPeace is fucking dope though for sure.

more rares:
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_CspGCPjo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_WHy5HMDac
>2 years
>20k views

Some good rare bones keep it up pal.

ty
rare 2011 bones
youtube.com/watch?v=zcvbCJRMl2k

Shit bones looks a lot different here. Is that when he rolled under Th@ Kid?

>grouping Three SIx Mafia with new age adopters

old school shaved head bones

What is $UICIDEBOY$?

If you can post the name of the 7 minute release by a influencial memphis producer that was subsequintly sampled by triple six mafia and memphis artists in the 90s and now several of these new age cloudmemers then you're not a hypebeast.

I'll be suprised if anyone ITT knows the answer.

yeah dude

>

To be fair though man, Surrenderdorothy is so under-appreciated its to be expected.