Why is it that the philistines on this board cannot accept the superiority of Metal?

Why is it that the philistines on this board cannot accept the superiority of Metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnwF5Jsjouc
youtube.com/watch?v=evKszqZ7x0I
youtube.com/watch?v=XUH8l1IWQaA
youtube.com/watch?v=iy8zVZ1QtHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss being 13 and thinking metal is kewl, grabbing Metallica and Megadeth albums from Napsters.

is it possible to learn to sing if you have absolutely no talent?

Ask Dave Mustaine

wher is the jazz listeneres

I used to be into metal too, before I discovered Eletrofunk, the choice of a superior aesthete.

is that metal guy blurb from the world as will and representation?

seems like schopenhauer but i cbf googling

metal sucks btw

>muh musacks es superior

This picture is inaccurate.
Metalheads have risen above intellectualism and have learnt the true essence of music:

FUCKN RIFFS

>>muh

ebin kony 2012

The alternative guy looks like the best person by far in this image

I have asked multiple times but no one has answered: Where do rock, jazz, folk, blues and country listeners go to?

Not listening to just one genre master race
Fuck off single genre plebs

>not listening to other genres as well
the plebest of 'em all

>Why is it that the philistines on this board cannot accept the superiority of Metal?
although probably a troll, it is comments like these that divide people and cause the hate on metal.

for example, i personally have listened to a lot of metal through my life, with my taste evolving from liking iron maiden when i was 13, but from there my knowledge of music grew and i don't classify myself as listening to one particular style of music. i like metal, hip-hop and indiegarbage.

come on Sup Forums let's stop the ignorance.

What about us who see music as a very important way of communication therefore being able to like and listen to absolutely anything, be it Gentle Giant or Rhianna.

from my experience the genres are like,,
classic live = rich & old people, everybody´s dressin up in their best wear, classy socializing and wine during breaks, can sit during the show
edm live = dudebros&hippies asking you for drugs, normies taking selfies, goth&rave girls, dancing. no seats tho but it has a fun feel to it, your feet will be fucked if its a 10 hour show with single entrance

punk = drunk social outcasts wearing leather+spikes and circlejerking with scene kids, not much dancing or anything, moderately amused crowds. tickets are cheap but so is your band

rock = mainly normies
jrock = mainly teen girls
rap = normies & "gangsta" white people, maybe like 1-3 blacks in the crowd
reggae dj´s = 100% white girls dancin with black guys
oh yeah and strip clubs have a thing for michael jackson for some reason

literally not better than
>i listen to everything besides rap and country

see this is just ignorant.

go back to be 17 and pretending you know the world outside the basement ;__;

You know if metal listeners didn't talk like that then I think that them and the genre would be taken a lot more seriously, also stating something with the only "proof" being a chart of opinions isn't a great plan.

Metal is the anime of music.

it's objectively superior to all other genres in it's medium?

Can someone recommend me some decent crossover thrash? I just started listening to early metallica and I like the riffs but the songs are too long, have too many guitar solos and aren't quite fast enough for my taste.

So far I've been getting into SOD, cro-mags and some other stuff but nothing I've found has quite hit the spot, thanks.

>chinese cartoon
>medium

youtube.com/watch?v=JnwF5Jsjouc
youtube.com/watch?v=evKszqZ7x0I (Blackened)
youtube.com/watch?v=XUH8l1IWQaA
youtube.com/watch?v=iy8zVZ1QtHc

getting stoned and blowing on trumpets

THIS

listening to a shallow pool of different genres is WAY more pleb than thoroughly listening to one genre, also most metalheads listen to plenty of other stuff

>the metalfaggot inserts himself as the winner
Holy shit metalfags are just like /fit/fags, they act like children

i have been getting into chillstep for deep thought, it gets awfully lonely at my apartment so i might as well meditate or some shit.

So edgy fuck my parents!!!!!! Ammirite guys??? xDDDD \m/

animation is a medium

This thread is a shitpost by a Sony employee, to further shove their brand down our subconscious desires

*listens to metal once*

>top 40 listeners

Identifying yourself as part of a group of people/movement/affiliation is plain stupid, be it because of religion, looks or music taste. Just be a person, you repugnant inane sheep.

swap EDM with alternative, classical with metal, and metal with top 40 and it's accurate desu