Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7tEmCsNnkM
soundcloud.com/permanentrecords/vcsr-untitled-41-untitled-26-tape-4-lp-perm-048
youtube.com/watch?v=5BjjeBX3b80
youtube.com/watch?v=_ctVdz5ooFk
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S65544097#p65545077
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morning Americano
+Mojave 3, Windy And Carl, low, Stars of the Lid (their best album too), Part the Second, Deak, RHP, Yes, Can, Chihei and Hakobune, Eluvium
-Long Fin Kille, Sigur Ros, Aphex Twin, TBLA, AT, Kayo Dot, Tartar Lamb
A+++++
Best taste of the month we could be friends.

Windy and Carl are quite underrated (at least around here). that Stars of the Lid album is pretty great. bought a new copy a couple of years ago (when the reissue came), but despite being sealed it was scratched to fuck. very confusing.

Lost Wisdom is so good. I might have to pick up the new LP version (esp now with all what's happened to him & his family). Garden of Delete is pretty outstanding, maybe even more-so than R+7? what is the Fennesz & O'Rourke collab like? been thinking about giving it a spin.

my fav albums

this is based off of album covers so it's probably a bad guess
youtube.com/watch?v=x7tEmCsNnkM

ᶘ ͡°ᴥ͡°ᶅ

+++++++++laurie
soundcloud.com/permanentrecords/vcsr-untitled-41-untitled-26-tape-4-lp-perm-048
dw it's not my mixtape

stop watsky being one of them

listen to Dikembe for more pop punkish stuff
listen to TBLA for deeper emo
listen to Microphones/Mount Eerie for actual good nearly folkish acoustic stuff

just some more starter stuff, let me know if you want something less entry level

more recs would be cool

your collage is similar to mine when I first started branching out so just open your mind to this shit

maybe try listening to the entire AnCo discog, especially Danse and HCTI, then maybe try the earlier Melt Banana albums, then possibly go to early Dillinger Escape Plan to get a taste for abstract, mathy shit, which a loooot of emo deals with, by the way, definitely try American Football, and all side projects from it, Cap'n Jazz, all that, you seem to have more pop punk emo stuff, so explore emo roots, maybe go rawer and rawer

also you have LYSF so I assume you're open to sound collage, ambient, experimental drone stuff, so try later Swans, The Seer, To Be Kind, maybe SFTB, decide what you enjoy out of that stuff, if it's the sound collage, post rockish stuff, then go for Silver Mt Zion. Then go for 1st/2nd wave post rock, my fave recs being DI Go Pop, Bark Psychosis - Hex, Mogwai Young Team, A lot of the Sigur Ros discog

that covers the emo and post rock, if you have any interest in electronic and ambient, then try Lawrence English - Kiri No Oto. It really gets into what ambient is about, what you might enjoy and learn from it. Then go to Fennesz, taylor deupree, celer, chubby wolf, just explore it.

and Finally you have hip hop, which I dont know much of, my best advice is try nas and snoop, get into the older stuff, trust me

I like them both equally 2bh
I hate using this analogy but they both feel like different sides of the same coin and are both such a drastic shift from each other (as well as Lopatin's earlier stuff) that I can't really pin point which one I like more.
Lopatin has a lot of different ideas that he likes to fuck around with and because of that I find it difficult to hold up one album of his and say that its his best since its difficult to reconcile how tonally different each release is with how they're all released by the same guy.
idk scattered logic but that's just how I feel :L

Fennesz and O'Rourke album was pretty good, I'm not extremely familiar with either or their works except the stuff Fennesz has done with Sakamoto but it made me want to check it out.

Damn...that's a handsome bear

thanks man. I've tried American Football in the past, and wasn't a huge fan, but I'll defs give the side projects a try.

if you like NMH you should indeed check out the Microphones/Mount Eerie. his trio It Was Hot, the Glow Pt. 2 & Mount Eerie are great records, and a good starting point. if you like Godspeed You! you might as well check out Sunn O))) & Boris' collab Altar, it's quite soft for a Sunn O))) piece but really great.

I can definitely agree on Lopatin in general, though I'd argue that GoD feels more like a successor to R+7 than R+7 did to Replica in terms of structure and prominent ideas.

it's been years since I last listened to Fennesz, but I remember the album with a shore on the cover being quite great.

Past month.

Project Pat a nigga that's down for his crown mane
if yo ass step I'ma be downtown mane
Heard Frayser Boy. its like a time capsule for me, him and Chrome Whatcha need
youtube.com/watch?v=5BjjeBX3b80
yay or nay on Cheetah
cool stuff

yay on Cheetah if you're okay with something more poppy than experimental (which I'm down for).

me too thought it was exciting

no idea what to rec I've pretty much forgotten what music is at this point

Foxing - Dealer

Young And In The Way - When Life Comes to Death

how do you get those cool colored artist/album titles
do you like Jerusalem In My Heart
how about Stara Rzeka
here's to hoping Phil Elverum doesn't stop making music
are we?
listen to some Verlaines

Rec me some proud furious black metal

+ best tool

+ pretty good boris

+ ajj
+ mm
+nmh
+ avalanchers
+ gspybe

+ the best black xabbath
+ the best metallicer

I don't know any of this but you look like you would enjoy this colleen

youtube.com/watch?v=_ctVdz5ooFk

+ "who leeettt the tiggeerrrssss out, to kill all the lovers"

dtrt was the best orchid hands down, but they're all good, check out raegn

0/12
0/6
0/7
0/17
5/5
0/9
0/11
0/1
0/3
0/1
0/0

nsfcd.com/lastfm/collage.php?user=USERNAME&type=7day&size=3x3&color=red&caption=true
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S65544097#p65545077

How are you all doing on this fine morning?
Enjoying the three day weekend in Canada, not sure about the rest of you in other countries.
I sware to god I know you. Are you Iranian?
Cool Taste. Based on Jeff Rosenstock, check out Titus Andronicus - Local Buisness

Torture Chain is nice
listen to their stuff
1/1
this is a rare occasion :3
thank you SO MUCH

Can?

you got it

try Harvey Milk - Courtesy and good will
Ive got nothing to rec but my uncle was saying he got beat by one of the guys from smoove + turrell in a dj contest, said he was doing some rapping over the top of scratching that blew everyone else out the water
not a BM connoisseur im afraid
try The Necks - Drive By
try Daitro
try Charlemagne Palestine - Strumming Music
try Suicideyear - Remixes
try The Byrds - Fifth Dimension
try Delroy Edwards & Funkineven - XX
try Blue Sky Black Death - Noir
try Autechre - Confield
try Bayon - s/t
try DJ Olive - Sleep

Its the age, you get everything, I'll let the nurse know anyway in case.

Sweet, Smoove is a great DJ

i like to get high mane
frayser boy was nice but he always seemed to get the cheapest beats from dj paul and juicy lol, i haven't thought of chrome in a loooong time

i love JIMH, that stara rzeka album from last year is still in my backlog so i should get to that

>5/5
at least rec me some soul dj turny

>Delroy Edwards & Funkineven - XX
that record is nice, have you heard funkineven's new album under his real name?

Thanks for the Harvey Milk rec, I've been wanting to get into some more sludge. Digging the chart, do you like R&B a lot? If so check out Anderson .Paak - Malibu.

>have you heard funkineven's new album under his real name?
nah, I only heard that, a few other tracks and his boiler room with Kyle hall which is pretty increbible

>at least rec me some soul dj turny

New Omar S, Kylie Auldist, Smaak & Kraak and Jommy Mare are cool.

good taste man. if you're looking for more emo type stuff definitely check out You Blew It!, Park Jefferson, Tommy Boys, Glocca Morra, and maybe Prawn too

+Deftones, Sword, Ty, Queens
Ruby the Hatchet - Valley of the Snake
+Basedgod, NWTS, Dean, Pet Sounds, DB, FlyLo
~R+7, Take Care, Lone, Channel Orange
-IYRTITL
Samiyam - Animals Have Feelings
+PC, Funkadelic, Elliott, BH, RE. Bjork, Milo
~Feels, YS
-Torche
Amen Dunes - Love

have you tried mewithoutyou

well it's afternoon here but it's been an okay day so far
about to eat some pizza and I'm feeling pretty comfy

I have. I think they're okay. Nothing to write home about

> torure chain

Digging this, thanks

would appreciate some recs :)

best taste itt

Jesus and Mary Chain- Automatic (if you haven't already), Echo and the Bunnymen- Ocean Rain/Self Titled

Have you heard Melody AM by Royksopp?
Also Faunts - High Expectations / Low Results

The Dead Texan - s/t
Floating Points - Elaenia

I've heard Melody AM and am planning on listening to the others. I'll try your rec

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
++brave little abacus, sigur ros
meme tier shit, hospice is nice but otherwise this is basically what I listened to 3-4 years ago so I'm obligated to give you shit for it
+++Orchid, hotelier, Bonney
Listen to Indian Summer
pretty meme tier but for the most part it's good music so 7/10

Hi guys. This is my first week so I can't really comment on others.

Porches - Slow Dance in the Cosmos

recs for you:
Teen Suicide
Thanksgiving - The River
The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2
Free Throw - Those Days Are Gone
You Blew It - Keep Doing What You're Doing
Slint - Spiderland