I want to move to Poland. How do I get citizenship? Does Poland accept immigrants? Can I get a job there?

I want to move to Poland. How do I get citizenship? Does Poland accept immigrants? Can I get a job there?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Canada&country2=Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls leaf take me with you

No, because Poland puts emphasis on its purity.

>How do I get citizenship?
Have at least 1 Polish parent. Look it up on some gv website. Maybe polish embassy in leafstan or something.
> Does Poland accept immigrants?
Ye
>Can I get a job there?
Probably. Depends on a skill. Just keep in mind you won't earn real money here. Average pay is around 1000$ per month.

>Average pay is around 1000$ per month.
How does that compare to the cost of living? I am an electrician btw.

>I want to move to Poland
Ok
>How do I get citizenship
You need to live there for a while, have a job, pass polish language exam and apply directly to the president. Giving citizenships is a huge celebration, where ~10 people get their papers directly from president's hands.
>Does Poland accept immigrants
Of course. As long as you come here legally.
>Can I get a job there
Being Canadian you will have no problems getting a job.
You'd work as an English teacher in the worst case, but most probably some random company will hire you and give you a shitload of money just for being Canadian.

I hope this helped you

>I want to move to Poland.
No you don't.
Do you have any polish heritage? If not, then the easiest way would be finding Polish wife. I'm not sure what are the procedures in other cases, you need to look that up yourself. I know one Belarussian guy who got polish citizenship after few years of studying and working in Poland, so it shouldn't be that hard.
>Does Poland accept immigrants?
Yes, we are very welcoming and hospitable towards anyone who wants to contribute to our country and economy.
>Can I get a job there?
What is your trade? What skills do you have? Do you know the language?

Please come and marry me

Fuck off, Poland has long traditions of being a tolerant, free and safe nation for everyone no matter the nationality or religion.

Not good, really. 50% of it goes for the rent.

>Fuck off, Poland has long traditions of being a tolerant, free and safe nation for everyone no matter the nationality or religion.

kurwa,I'm sorry :o, but I want poland to be white forever

>Giving citizenships is a huge celebration, where ~10 people get their papers directly from president's hands.

that's what I want the most bby

>If not, then the easiest way would be finding Polish wife
Now we're talking. What are Polish girls like? I've always pictured them as large, angry women who drive tractors, but I'm sure this isn't always the case.

There's like 19 milion of them, you'll probably find one thet suits you.

In Warsaw average low class scum will earn 3000 PLN clear and pay at least 1500 for rent.

Living?
PS4 costs 1500 PLN here.

>moving TO a shithole like poland

They're 160-175cm high, not skinny, but also not american sized, and usually have chubby, baby faces. They're not angry, but they're huge whores.

t. Jamal Muhamad El-Pajeet

they will suck you off as soon, as you start speaking leafish.

Remember to cover your windows when you open that beer, Mohammad.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Canada&country2=Poland

>Yes, we are very welcoming and hospitable towards anyone who wants to contribute to our country and economy.

Wow ,you don't take iliterate sandpeople? how nazi of you!

>kurwa,I'm sorry
sorry for what?

>but I want poland to be white forever
we will be

one day :)

living in warsaw, I pay ~$150 a month for food and alcohol, $120 for my apartment and block maintenance, $20 for internet+tv
that's $290 a month to live fairly comfortably

You have described an average woman of any western country.

What's the most important most are
>religious or at least conservative
>anti-feminist

More like t. Januzsch

Polack scum infests my country because they're too feral to maintain their own civilisation

I just checked.

You need to live in Poland for 3 years without leaving it even for a day and your stay must be based on a permission which may be hard to get.

Easier way is to marry a Polish girl, you'll have to live in Poland for 2 years, but you need to be married for at least 3 years.

remember to keep yourself motivated, and you are gonna make it brah
youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY

I'm living in Warsaw since forever so I don't know what kind of women you have in your Wypizdów Podlaski

>They're not angry, but they're huge whores.
generalizing women of entire nation as huge whores is a code word for "they seem to be having sex with anyone except me!"

Would Russia be a better country if I am looking to escape western degeneracy?

don't start it mate
just don't

>I'm living in Warsaw since forever
Same.
To be fair exept religious part he isn't far off. Maybe there is higher % of feminist/more liberal woman here, but it's still conservative for western standarts.

I never had sex, but I know girls that didn't have more than 2 guys despite being pretty.
On the other hand, pointing out that someone may be an angry virgin says a lot about you...

yeah, but you will get eastern degeneracy instead.

Depends what you're looking for. Russia is very diverse country, they even hare areas which are literally under Sharia Law.

this

Yes if you're ok with living in constant despair and misery.

>I want to move to Poland.
You don't. Trust me on that
Live in Poland for at least 3 years as a permanent resident, have a stable and regular source of income, and own or rent house
>Does Poland accept immigrants?
Yes
>Can I get a job there?
Yes, but you have to get work permit

this is bascially me when i went to Japan for the first time. It's like Poland but on another level of urban development
that must not be the case, of course there can be exception but when you observe your local enviroment(20-40 perosns) you can at least form a semi-correct opinion on woman in general but of course it's not scientific

I had a girlfriend in Pultusk, maybe I'll go there this summer as volunteer for work and see what's going on, i'm studying enterprise economics and finances, any chances staying in Pultusk and working there?

>Pultusk
you may just as well work in Warsaw, it would be better for you

How do you guys see the guys who go from other countries to volunteer for work in Poland?

we like foreigners who work here
>volunteer
you mean, work for free? why would you do that lmao
just try finding some serious offers, i'm sure there are some

I dont know, plenty of uni students i met enjoy working for free in foreign countries, theres one program for it in Pultusk, I may go there because I saw pictures of the village and looks really marvellous, and of course because I like polish women.

>I dont know, plenty of uni students i met enjoy working for free in foreign countries
well, if you are given accommodation and other services, and you are actually learning shit, the i guess volunteering wouldn't be that bad
although it's hard for me to imagine what could you do in Pultusk, it's a rather small town (20k inhabitants), one of my current best friends lives there, according to him people there do nothing but drink alcohol and do drugs
>and of course because I like polish women
you are in luck, polish girls love mediterranean boys

Thank you friend, i appreciate your replies