Why isn't this Sup Forumscore?

Why isn't this Sup Forumscore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKIk6WnXiDk
youtu.be/Pmv8aQKO6k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like Limp Bizkit, this is something people hate more for its image rather than the music itself. I swear if Limp Bizkit or this band didn't have the image they do, people would love them here.

because it's already tumblrcore nerd

We need to be different.

How did they get so many views on their vids???

this meme has never been funny

Worst meme this year

Best meme this year

9gag tier meme

because they suck

/thread

Except 21 Pilots has really cringey depression lyrics.

except limp bizkit is good and 21 pilots is bad?

No but this is
youtube.com/watch?v=dKIk6WnXiDk

Well it's not very good, is it?

WISH

I like how Sup Forums constantly shits all over the DG fanbase but yet we have threads like these posted daily by retarded 21 Faggots fans. I know it's bait but God damn give it a rest already.

>thinking this

nice dubs
Yeah tbqh Korn would be viewed as a great and pretty experimental band if grunge/numetal angst didn't die after 9/11

>limp bizkit
Good

Doesn't fit very well. Should've chosen a different song.

Because Anthony didn't like it, and Sup Forums doesn't like popular music.

I haven't listened to this whole album, but I've heard at least a couple of the songs.

Lets be honest, It's actually not THAT bad. The biggest issue I found is that the lyrics are pretty cringey. For the most part Sup Forums just hates it because it's popular normie music.

That one really popular song that first blew up is actually good.

I'd say it's alright by pop standards. But that's the best I could say about it. They're alright pop tunes.

This is the only song I like by them.
youtu.be/Pmv8aQKO6k0
Truth be told, I don't like their stage antics or their image very much. The production is typically modern alternative meaning it's fucking compressed to hell and it's not very pleasant to listen to with headphones at least.

The worst thing is his rapping. His inflections sound super cheesy. Otherwise it's not terrible. I'm more or less indifferent to it.