youtube.com/watch?v=TuxkZhkl0m4
youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w
youtube.com/watch?v=vvwgDq57pAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone have the one for Filosofem?

Bump

>steven universe
oh, so it was even worse than Miley Cyrus huh

No it's just my expression when I was listening to both of these albums. It was unrelated to Steven universe

shitty OC coming through

true

/r/ing the gaesaffelstein one i know you have it

dat ms paint space

>expecting Death Grips from ilys
New af

There's more where that came from

what album?

Albur 0.02

I know the feeling

Why do people say that Geogaddi is spooky so much? I find it more relaxing.

it's actually shit though

idgi

Expected fuzzy psychedelic sunshine pop, got granny music.

doesn't show up on google

>rock band setlist
Holy kek

youtube.com/watch?v=TuxkZhkl0m4

What's the image in the last panel from?

youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w

Night on the Galactic Railroad
youtube.com/watch?v=vvwgDq57pAM
3:45

I still dont get this meme

same

pretty cool

the underlying themes. Like the story behind Julie and Candy

pleb

;)

album?

pavementito

great album

>preferring early mercury rev to fucking deserter's songs is now pleb
Time to get off this shit board.

>Sometimes I can't believe it
>I'm moving past the feeling

If this album was put together better, it could've been GOAT

Geogaddi isn't scary after the first time you listen through it

But fuck me, listening to the first half while looking at the inner-covers is like hearing what a cough-syrup induced fever-dream would sound like. But i fucking love this album, and the cover too.

>mfw even my parents liked it enough to listen through it through our fuckhuge stereo-system

Cool fact, Electric Wizard actually thank Warning in the linear notes of Come my Fanatics as well Jimi Hendrix.
They also said "FUCK ESOTERIC", the Funeral Doom band

you never said you like mercury rev
deserters songs is still solid
calm down i love you

Wtf is the background on the pic of Bowie hanging out with shitty cutouts from the yellow submarine movie?

I love you too, user.

It's a ceiling corner, in the developed world we build our houses with box like shapes making the edges of our interiors look like that.

I kekd but I'm still curious

Strom.ec - The Manual of Diagnosis

Completely this

accurate

Vocals sound like David Byrne

I see all that you did there

>If this album was put together better, it could've been GOAT
The album from start to finish is organized perfectly, I can maybe understand not thinking it's GOAT cause not all the songs are perfect, but claiming that it's the pacing of the album is bullshit imo
Literally wot r u on

That's a pretty good take on the track listing I have to admit.

But IMO the problem isn't the way the tracks are organised, more with how some of the tracks still feel like filler and are just unnecessary, even if they apparently fit the theme of the album like you say. Songs like Rococo and Month of May really broke up the album by how appallingly average they were. If the album was cut to about 11-12 songs, it would be a great improvement.

I think the amount of songs really increases the feel of a roadtrip for me, like there's 16 songs and it really does feel like a journey in that way there's just so many ideas and concepts yet still it manages to contain itself in a concept

And on Rococo and Month of May those songs are applauded and beloved by thousands of Arcade Fire fans, Rococo being a big fan favorite and MoM just getting a very positive reception when it as released as a single, so from a general standpoint they can hardly be regarded as filler as they are widely loved songs. You can not like not them all you want but they are popular and hardly songs that if you take out of the album people would prefer it.

Anyway I dare you to name another rock band that have a combination of strings and heavy synth like Rococo I fucking dare you. And the break down and heavy distorted guitars on MoM was definitely uncharted territory for AF, sure the song structure could be better but I still think it adds enough sonically

accurate

it's both of the befores and afters

The first time you listen to Geogaddi you think it's a cute little relaxing ambient project. The second time you start nothing things slightly offputting, such as the vocal samples, that salad fingers association, the detuning, you notice the people and trees in the album art. The third listen you read about the album while it plays and you are terrified.

p good album desu

>la soupe aux choux
my man

such an iconic OST

Holy shit yes

what album is this?

why did you expect big moe if the cover art obviously from dj screw?