Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,

so i just listened to this, and i'm genuinely curious, how can you actively listen to something like this? most unmemorable collection of songs i've heard in my life. please explain the appeal of this album, and dg in general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydWjQwvzxKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have shit taste

It takes a few listens.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydWjQwvzxKw

TMS is a pop masterpiece.

Easily their best and most consistent work.

whether you like it or not you'll be back to listening to it in 2-3 months

how

death grips are the most overrated fucking bullshit act EVER. People are who listen to the garbage like to pretend that they are superior. You're not alone bud.

thank god

>Says DG fans act like they're better than everyone
>Acts like their better than DG fans.
DG fans generally don't act superior, it's the people who haven't given their albums a second or third listen who act superior

I understand not liking death grips, but to say it's unmemorable is pretty much impossible. whether you think it's trash or not it is one of the most unique hip-hop albums in recent time

This. When I first listened to it I thought it was weird for the sake of being weird. I would still come back to it because I thought it was interesting, and after a while it just clicked.

>unmemorable
You weren't paying attention.

If Get Got doesn't get your shit pumping you need to off yourself.

>death grips
>pop at all

i fucking hate this stale meme

listen to it a couple more time and come back fuckboy

Fuck off dude. We get it. Death Grips is a meme and the fanbase sucks bla hblah just shut the fuck up

The first dg album I heard all the way through was exmilitary, thought it was okay but nothing special. When I heard government plates for the first time, it instantly clicked and now I love their whole discography. You just gotta find an album that speaks to you I guess. I would rec jenny death if you want memorable.

they're literally the catchiest hip hop songs, every song has a memorable hook
its as catchy as pop, i think people cling on to that a bit too much though

>The Money Store
>Unmemorable

I'M A FUCKING JUG CLOSE YOUR CIRCLE WITH MY HOOVES I'LL SNUB YOU FASTER I'LL FUCK YOU IN HALF A MY GAUGE GO TRUE VULTURE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU COLDER MY HATE CRUSH YOUR SHOULDERS BUT YOU FEEL ME IN YOUR LIVER MY FUNERAL'S ALL THE BLISTER ALL CORROSIVE AND RUPTURE MY LINGO ROACHES FUCKER I FEAST ON YOU I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG 'TIL I'M ALL DRENCHED GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE MY CUM HATCH IN YOU STRUCK BOOKS OF MATCH IN YOU SUB WOOFER I'M DRY HUMPING 'LECTRIFY ME I'M FUCKING APPARITIONS FIRE WE DESIRE AGONY EXPOSURE GROUND FLESH IN HEAT HUMAN FLESH WREATH CAN'T GO NOWHERE TOO IRON TO RANT I LIFT MY HAMMER DRIVES US RED BOTTOMLESS PIT RISING OUT AND THROUGH MY HAMMER LIKE THE DEAD I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG 'TIL I'M ALL DRENCHED GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE MY HOOVES'LL SNUB YOU FASTER I FUCKED YOU IN HALF MY HOOVES'LL SNUB YOU FASTER I FUCKED YOU IN HALF MY HOOVES'LL SNUB YOU FASTER I FUCKED YOU IN HALF MY HOOVES'LL SNUB YOU FASTER I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG 'TIL I'M ALL DRENCHED GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE THIS PITS BOTTOMLESS I'LL BLEED YOU THROUGH THIS TASE DON'T GET DEPRESSED YOU WON'T SURVIVE I'LL REAP YOU THROUGH THIS MAZE OF MASOCHISTS BULGING WITH HIVES LET THIS CRAVING SLAVE YOU BAD APPOINT YOUR FIX MY CHEMICALS MOLEST YOUR SANITY ANOINT AT RISK DEATH CLASSIC BITCH GAG ON IT BITCH I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG 'TIL I'M DRENCHED I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS GAG 'TIL I'M ALL DRENCHED GAG BALLS DROOLING POOLS 'CAUSE I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF I FUCKED YOU IN HALF

A lot of stupid shit gets made and appreciated by a lot of people. The entire mainstream music, film and videogame industries depend on this. And it's just garbage.
But at least the people that like that sort of shit don't harp and meme on about the non-existent artistic merit that their shitty "artists" supposedly possess.

Death Grips isn't music, it's edgy, autistic garbage. Just another meme that Sup Forums has taken too seriously for its own good.

Honestly one of the best songs they've wrote, the beat is also a fucking banger senpai

That's just your shitty taste showing

nice taste....NOT!!!

the money store is their worst album, I would recommend trying government plates or no love deep web

>TMS is their worst album
>I would recommend GP and NLDW
Do you live your life backwards?