/BREXIT/

Apple raises priced by 20% in the UK after the British Pound collapses after Brexit.

Popular brands like Marmite are also raising their prices by 20%.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/holidays/uk/st-george-day
forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2016/09/07/apple-iphone-6s-was-worlds-top-selling-smartphone-last-quarter-report/#1f4de66775a7
statista.com/topics/840/smartphones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lolol butthurt continental

>Popular brands like Marmite
LOL who?

Golly you sure are obsessed.

Why do Finns enjoy being Germany's little bitch so much?
Does it make them feel powerful?

>5 months on
>People are still this butthurt about Brexit

Keep it coming lads

You're not out of the woods yet, not until Article 50 is enacted.

>This thread
Just let them wallow, Finn

>A CURRENCY DROPPED IN VALUE PURELY BECAUSE OF MARKET PREDICTIONS
>THEY RAISED PRICES TO MATCH THE DECLINING VALUE AAAAHAHAHA PROOF THAT BREXIT IS BAD

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

I'm surprised that Hungarian cuck hasn't turned up yet.

kinda weird that germany's become associated with being the core of the EU, and they lost a world war trying to conquer all of europe

They're going for that Diplo victory

yeah right, you are the ones butthurt hahahaha

It was all a ruse by the UK to trap Germany into a kingdom of people it couldnt feed.

It's happening in april (St.Georges day)
timeanddate.com/holidays/uk/st-george-day

Why not do it now if its going to happen at all?

>Apple's ageing Mac Pro now costs £500 more than it did a week ago

ah yes very impressive
fucking cunts I hope you're happy, better find myself some mick ancestry and get me an EU passport

why would anyone buy an apple product lmao

Isn't that why your country is failing?

I'd like to be able to bring my phone on a plane.

>they lost a world war trying to conquer all of europe
two actually, and now third time lucky

Apple cucks on suicide watch.

>why your country is failing?
what do you mean?
our economy is getting better, and we aren't getting flooded with muslims like your cuck country is

wait till everything else doubles its price

>PURELY BECAUSE OF MARKET PREDICTIONS

No, their currency is collapsing because BANKS are moving their MONEY OUT of London.

>No, their currency is collapsing because BANKS are moving their MONEY OUT of London.

Which is not surprising at all. Financial elite and multinational companies are parasites loyal only to themselves and globalism.

Liberty is worth more than ribbons.

We're flooded with Poles who are as bad.

You sound like a hysterical woman.

>why would anyone buy an apple product
kys

honest opinion on the brexit,polish anons?

>only 20%

should've raised it 100%

would love to see appledrones fork out even more for their fashion statements

Stick 40 quid in your petrol tank and drive to France then.

Most apple products are pretty shit though.

Their tablets are alright and their TVs are awesome but the phones, computers, and peripherals are strictly worse than the competition.

>Most apple products are pretty shit though.
No they arent and Iphones comprised more than 90% of the smartphone market.

honest opinions? fuck japs. hahahahaha.

It's not just Apple, everything will increase by 20% at least. Your currency is almost 1:1 with the Euro.

Your people won't be able to afford holidays in Spain and your old people will have to move back to the UK and live on the dole because their pensions are devalued by 20%

CHI

are you legit retarded?

It's cute just how hard you're going at the whole fox and the grapes.

>Iphones comprised more than 90% of the smartphone market

Yeah, he better do it quick or he'll have to pay £400

Can you read? Iphones have outsold all other smartphones, thats why you only posted 1 year of results.

Enjoy your patent infringing bomb-phone.
(see above)

>your old people will have to move back to the UK and live on the dole because their pensions are devalued by 20%
having a pension is being on the dole already.

post whatever crackpot source you are spewing because apple entered the smartphone market less than a decade ago and has never owned a majority of the market at any point in history

Assuming you can read and not just post images that have no evidence to this conversation; here.

forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2016/09/07/apple-iphone-6s-was-worlds-top-selling-smartphone-last-quarter-report/#1f4de66775a7

>Despite Android’s ultra dominance of the smartphone market, with over 80% market share versus 14.6% for Apple AAPL -0.12%, according to the latest data from Gartner IT +1.01%, Apple currently accounts for two of the three top-selling smartphone models shipped worldwide.
>“We estimate the Apple iPhone 6s model shipped 14.2 million units and accounted for 4 percent share of all smartphones shipped worldwide in Q2 2016,” said Neil Mawston, Executive Director at Strategy Analytics. “Apple’s iPhone 6s is currently the world’s most popular smartphone.”
>And this is despite the fact that Apple lost market share last quarterto its closest competitors including Samsung, Huawei and Oppo, when its iPhone sales fell to 40.4 million units from 47.5 million a year earlier.
you cant even read the shit you post yourself.
>Iphones comprised more than 90% of the smartphone market.
you are legit retarded. theres no need to be upset. you are anonymous. you dont have to save face here

the article you posted literally proves you wrong

>Apple currently accounts for two of the three top-selling smartphone models shipped worldwide.
>Iphones comprised more than 90% of the smartphone market.
So you're wrong.

Thats why you keep posting irrelevant information.
>hey guys look at 1 year of returns

Apple has sold more smartphones than any other company. Sorry to make you look dumb.

"Despite Android’s ultra dominance of the smartphone market, with over 80% market share versus 14.6% for Apple"

“We estimate the Apple iPhone 6s model shipped 14.2 million units and accounted for 4 percent share of all smartphones shipped worldwide in Q2 2016,” said Neil Mawston, Executive Director at Strategy Analytics. “Apple’s iPhone 6s is currently the world’s most popular smartphone.” (in terms of SMARTPHONE AS A SINGLE MODEL OF A HANDSET NOT IN TERMS OF ECOSYSTEM/OS)

Where is the proof that the iPhone is equal to 90% of smartphones sold? The sources you listed indicate Apple has less than 20% of the SMARTPHONE market. Did you catastrophically misread the "other" tab to be "other apple phones" and not instead merely phones other than the 3 models they chose to list figures for? Because the only 90% I see is for generic phones from all manufacturers not just apple.

>apple outsold every other phone!
>that means apple holds literally 90% of the smartphone market!

Thank god it's asians that are taking over STEM careers. I don't want you designing anything

>Apple currently accounts for two of the three top-selling smartphone models shipped worldwide.
Wew

oh your pretending to be retarded. ok

Yeah, do you know why the banks did that? Because of market predictions that they made.

>I know, I'll just move the goalposts

holy fuck lads, we have a rhetoric genius over here
you've outclassed me

>2/3rds = 90%

No? Unless you're arguing that Apple owns 10% of the market through it's iPhone 6 sales and then the other 80% from its other model sales which is kind of retarded because in 2016 alone Android outsold iOS 8 to 1 according to your article

Want to move to England and take part in post-Brexit Britain desu

>hey goys, look here
>dont worry about apple Iphone sales before 2013
>wink wink wink
;)

I havent moved the goalposts at all.

From Iphone 1 to Iphone now (7); the Iphone has outsold all other smartphones.

Prove me wrong.

You cant.

>2016 alone Android outsold iOS 8 to 1 according to your article
>refering to an article about iOS 6.
>Newest phone is only 7
No it didnt lol, wow you trolls are really pathetic.

Currently re watching this

>Android has 80ish% of the market
>Apple has 10ish% of the market
>Roughly speaking for every 1 phone by Apple, 8 phones were sold running Android

Whether you're baiting or not I am genuinely impressed with your mind t,bh

"Despite Android’s ultra dominance of the smartphone market, with over 80% market share versus 14.6% for Apple"

wew

hes trolling. Highly doubt he even owns an iphone. An apple shill wouldnt defend the iphone through sales, much less pure market share

>An apple shill wouldnt defend the iphone through sales
You're probably not old enough to enough when the Iphone was released.

woah...

I know lad, I was curious how far he'd portray an accidental misunderstanding though.

Wellp, you literally went from "iPhone has a 90% of the smartpone market" to "two out of the three best selling smartphones are iPhones" to "if you put every iPhone ever sold into a single package they outsell every other smartphone"
Nice Russel's teapot tho. You haven't proven your arguments but expect me to do it.
Here:

statista.com/topics/840/smartphones/

>Global smartphone sales to end users: 1,423.9m
>Global market share of Apple’s iPhone sales: 10.4%

I also checked total iPhone sales worldwide since 2007. It checks, roughly 130m on an old statistic

Apple owns 90% of smartphone profits.

Sorry if you're confused. Sorry if you're confused and dont know how businesses work.

((((((((((banks))))))))))

Most H1B visas are actually allocated to IT companies.

>and Iphones comprised more than 90% of the smartphone market.

No need for grapes, my family OWN holiday homes all over the world

Marmite is still the same price. Dutch got caught being jews and were forced to retain the pre-Brexit price.

Apple products are shit now, so good. Fuck them, they'll go out of business now.

The price of apples and marmite APARENTLY have gone up 20%

LOL THIS IS THE END OF BRITAIN XDDDD 3RD WORLD BY 2017

Honestly. Everyone knew there would be a rough spot before recovery but we hurt everyone else a lot more than ourselves when we pulled out. Maybe if the EU wasn't such a shit fest we would have stayed. But in it's current state it's better we fly solo and spend a few more pence on apples (cause nobody fucking eats marmite)

Oh sorry I read that wrong I thought you meant apples the fruit. Even better then. So basically the prices of shit that nobody eats went up and now there is even more of an incentive for people to now buy apple's faulty products.

Seems like Brexit is doing good already.

*to not buy

>english banks are moving out of britain
how the fuck does that work

In the first 5 posts: angry Nigeposters and a seppo calling OP "obsessed" and "butthurt"

TOO EASY!

Move their HQ to Frankfurt. This is the real danger to England. A large % of English wealth is due to the London banks. Other than this, England has what? Oil? Biscuits? Bovril?

Nigerians

>basically the prices of shit that nobody eats went up

When a nation’s currency suddenly falls in value, as the pound has since the Brexit vote, imports cost more. This means prices in the shops will inevitably rise. Most people can grasp that simple, frictionless, model.

Pic related, imported goods or goods made form imported ingredients that have all increased their price

Breximuppets don't understand basic economics

SO WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S ALL OVER

>right the EU with a clause that says if one applies they can leave
>british people want to leave
>get butthurt
>raise prices
>hurr durrr that will change the mind of everyone to go back haha

boomers truly are dumb as fuck.
Off them now.

It's just market predictions dude. The British pound can always go up.

True, but its a little childish none-the-less.

babby boomers in banks was a mistake.
and i thought that stoped at that BP Oil spil in the gulf of mexico, clearly some people suffer from stupid.

>>get butthurt
>>raise prices

That's not what happened. The pound fell because money is flooding out of the country.

If you leave, EU businesses take their money out.

Apples you say?