Hahaha, Canada is full of Asians, chinknada, t.chingchong, etc

>hahaha, Canada is full of Asians, chinknada, t.chingchong, etc.

It would be kind of funny, but only if it were true. Canada is far from Asian country.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCAKBN12V2BQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but you're still a fucking leaf

Vancouver and Toronto are full of Asians, so is Ottawa

Other large cities like Calgary are full of aborigines, who are of mongoloid stock

Only the east remains truly white

>hahaha, Finland is full of Mongolians, Finngolia, t. khan, etc.

It would be kind of funny, but only if it were true. Finland is far from Asian country.

hey that's nice

Soak it in

t. Chang

t. Ching

t. Ling

>that non-asian feel

>haha a fucking leaf!

Yes thank you, my flag has a unique and easily recognizable symbol. What's your flag?

>s-some coloured r-rectangles and a f-fucking sun

Holy shit, shut the fuck up.

He's right though, you shut up.

>Ameristar remain intact

Maybe, but it's still a fucking leaf, and there's nothing you can do about that. Mister Pearson must be rolling in his grave atm.

I Have No Leaf And I Must Shitpost

>Lam
>in 3rd place
Kek

think that's supposed to be liam

t. Lee

Some may question why the maple leaf was eventually chosen as the symbol used on Canada’s flag, particularly given that the sugar maple, used as the model for the maple leaf design on Canada’s national flag, is found only in eastern Canada. Further to this, the majority of Canada’s maple trees are, in fact, only found east of Manitoba. By contrast, the beaver, a symbol of industriousness, and responsible for Canada’s burgeoning fur trade in the 1800s, is found widely across the country. In 1849, when famous Canadian engineer Sandford Fleming was asked to design Canada’s first adhesive postage stamp, he chose to portray a beaver building a dam near a waterfall.

There are several reasons why the maple leaf was a more appropriate choice. For one thing, the maple leaf is simply easier to draw. For another, the maple leaf is red, one of Canada’s national colours (the other is white). Finally, the fur trade is a part of Canada’s historical past, and the image of the beaver no longer resonated with Canadians in the same manner that it would have in the nineteenth century.

>What's your flag?
the most important celestial body in the solar system

see

Well, my flag has 27 stars.

Seeing americans memeing about Canada always makes me laugh desu. Let them keep believing that we're a multicultural European shithole if that's what it takes to keep them from trying to immigrate here as their own country goes to hell in a handbasket. The reality is that all of Canada outside of Toronto is god tier.

Our flag is easily one of the best in the world.

How did we achieve this? Not by being relevant in history like the UK, or by shoving it in everyone's face like the US, but merely by our design alone. Pointed out by this user, ( ) we're among the top three flags in the world.

From a design standpoint, our flag is magnitudes better than our previous one.

Fags hate us cus they aint us

Still, a leaf is a leaf. It's literally easy for anyone to make a parody of this flag. Might as well just put a dildo on a freaking national fleg. The old version with the union jack was better, despite having more than just one cuckstamp (though I always thought that blue was a better looking color than red).

Surrey is a shit hole, but Vancouver is actually not bad.

If there's one thing Sup Forums has taught me, it's that the worst thing about Canada is the canadians.

and a cross is just two wooden planks, and a fleur de lys is just a flower. It's easy to pick apart something if you don't like it.

without our fucking sun your fucking leaf wouldn't exist

ours is biggur and more relevant

Well the fleur de lys is pretty respected and well known around the world, even tho I get what you mean. It's just that most people outside of Canada may find a bit stupid the idea of putting a maple leaf, something coming from a tree, on a national flag, without knowing the actual context of why the leaf is an important symbol of Canuckland.

And you can do nothing to change it
Bros, then ?

Famalam it's pretty rare to see someone from Québec defending the national flag of Canada, let alone the whole country itself. What's your motivation for that?

sure, through shitposting, unity

The leaf was put on to appease the Frogs in the first place.

>tfw winter coming so less sun = dying leaves

wtf i hate argentina now

I knew that, kek. What a bunch of cucks you guys really are tbqh.

I'm a different guy though, from BC. I don't care for the leaf much, I want the union jack back.

>What's your motivation for that?
Even if our political beliefs are different, we still have the same flag on Sup Forums and we should cooperate together for our dignity on Sup Forums.

Well, there's nothing blocking you from moving to the UK or Australia.

Great !

What the flag looks like isn't as important as what it represents. The fucking leaf is respected around the world.

Yeah there is. I don't have the skills or money to immigrate.

Also fuck Australia, too hot there. UK would be nice thought since it has a similar climate to BC afaik, and rains a lot there too.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
What a soft cunt lol get fucked ya leafy faggot

Fuck you and your 40c bullshit anything over 20 is heatstroke tier.

>we still have the same flag on Sup Forums and we should cooperate together for our dignity on Sup Forums.

Ehhh, I'd rather not blend in with the canucks on this board, knowing how notorious the majority of them being really awful posters and hated on Sup Forums. That's why I'm posting with a Québec flag too. Every canucks should post with their provincial flag imo.

Cuck

Not him but in the end we are all cucks since we speak English instead of French

If you can't adapt to the environment then you must not be allowed to pass on your genes. Had a friend from calgary that moved to Townsville where 40c and 90+% humidity is the majority of the time, he ooved it better than extreme cold and snow.

But not everyone has regionals and the majority of people on this board don't make a difference between us.
Also, I think they just don't care

I'm from a snownigger family BC is already pushing it with the high 20's Summers.

Yeah, it's probably better that way. Let them shitpost anonymously without knowing where they really live.

tfw no asians in nova scotia

High 20s is the comfiest.

Where is that picture of the degrees and its effects on australians, brits and canadians when i need it...

BC should be independent

There are Blacks than Whites, though

Oi

Not unless we kick out all the poos and chinks first.

more*

I like Australians

I don't feel like thats accurate. Atleast for where I live.

I do too I just don't wanna live in the Southern Heatosphere.

Soon, brother

Yes it should become a part of China as was always intended.

>only 27

No there aren't. I live in the next province over and NS is still very white outside of that one part of Halifax.

>F

>Asian Canadians
>4.6 million

>Asian Australians
>2.4 million

And we live right on their doorstep so yeah you're pretty asian.

But when we adjust that per capita we're equal.

Didn't even notice that

Some fucking Yank must've edited it.

Here

seeing as there are only 30 million aussies compared 2 billion east asians, I'd say that that makes Canada Australia

There are 24 million Aussies.

Explain Africville then
Define Asian

Africville doesnt exist anymore the government condemned that whole community thank god. Halifax has a lot of blacks but the province is still among the whitest in Canada.

How do you know what africville is but don't know it doesnt exist anymore

Vancouver is beautiful but way too fucking expensive and crowded

>whitest
No, it's PEI

>ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCAKBN12V2BQ
>Canada said on Monday it would let 300,000 immigrants into the country in 2017
That's a lot, I think.

t. Mike Hong Ling

Seeing my OC get reposted makes me all fuzzy inside.

However, we have 24 million people, whereas they have 35 million

theres a leaf in the stars

Song song chong

>Only the east remains truly white

Most leafs consider Ontario to be the east. You need to be more specific. It's Atlantic Canada that's gloriously white. Ontario and Quebec literally suck nigger dicks.