>sandniggers sans culture

Western alliance with based Iran when?

>also favela monekys kys please.

this

Eh, not lime I wouldn't kill myself soon anyway

Why do you cut off the heads?

>nice try turk fag.

it will happen when you have this

>implying i don't have a life and use internet for anything other than news, emails and Sup Forums

>why do you fund isis ?

saudi arabia you are my greatest ally why

a proxy bitch

Why is your government basically ISIS but richer?

kys faggot

Post a pic of the view outside your window

What did i do

What happened? Did I miss something?

Can you stop buying all the buildings within Paris ? You're making the prices raise by a lot.

fucked his boyfriend?

youtube.com/watch?v=kpJApAfODSE

>50m views
I hate this country.

ok burger here is proof

Most of them are butthurt arabs

>called Saudi Arabia
>isn't arable

Why is your """""army""""" getting buttraped by goatherders in Yemen?

>am a shitposter senpai no hard feelings ;3

kek BTFO

Bit butthurt there m8
People post this kind of shit about Brazil and Braziliana everytime too.

Because Allah isnt on their side.

nice dodge juda

But that's not very fast. That's below average.

>why do you have 3rd world internet connection kangaroo fucker ?

>arab """"""""""bantz"""""""""""

You can't use the internet thing twice in a row. Serious question though: liveleak.com/view?i=a64_1476482859

corrected the image

Where is proof?

thinking i care about that retarded war that is started by the aljews

What do you think of Chechens

we should deport you cartel idiot's you cant even read ffs.

retards and race traitors.

Behave son, or you will have your head chopped off. Our cartels learn from your government hahahaha.

Why racetraitors?

.t russian chechen in germany

Why don't you pull out then? I'm embarrassed for you.

that feeling when you have to teach a nazi about race traitors hahaahha

>Russian
>Chechen
Chose one.
I am a Chechen yes, thats why I am asking nacho

thinking i have any say on wars damn you kangaroo fuckers are stupid.

What's the difference between Saudis and other arabs?

Do you have any sense of patriotism? Are you proud of your country? Why?

yes you nigger i love my people we where here before islam came and ruined it my tribe has been here for more than 1800 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Harith

we are better

/thread

Overthrow the monarchy and ditch islam.

So you aren't religious? Are you one of those arrogant Arabs who thinks they are above everybody else? It's very cute.

>he'll be beheaded within a week because of this thread

no just his penis will be cut off

wait....wut?

> and yes am not religious, and am not part of some arab kkk top kek.

What is the most popular animal young saudi men prefer to fuck? Sheep?

Arabs are semitic.

>gl with that dream favela ape and baguette fag.

so you are not really saudi you just live there?

your mother.

they are antisemitic to be exact

>am saudi you retard.

How can an Arab be anti-Semitic, exactly?

Arabs are one of the OG Semites if I recall correctly, along with Jews, Akkadians, and Assyrians, and a few others.

sure you must be behind some proxies at least. they only question is why would your "exit" proxi be saudi? just to show off?

They hate Jews, but they are Semites themselves.

Every foreigner (permanent resident) receives this card.

I'm a Yemeni and I don't hate Jews at all. We are Semitic and have historically been Jewish for centuries prior to Islam.

I just dislike Zionists with a passion.

i just showed you my id and am in saudi am just rerouting my connection to some proxy's for safety reasons ;d

arent all jews zionists? also, you are probably christian?

What do you think about Saudis?

P.S. I travelled in Yemen a few years ago and it was awesome.

>pulling shit from your ass kys burger

qsaudi.com/know-your-iqama-saudi-residence-id/

>he has to proxy to shitpost on Sup Forums
kek nice country

who the fuck are you quoting???

>arent all jews zionists?

No, but the Zionist ones usually will claim the non-Zionists not be "real" Jews or whatever.

am done gl you burgers am shitpost later

No. There are many Jews who denounce the Zionist movement.

Judaism is the oldest of the great and ancient Abrahamic religions, dating back thousands of years.
Zionism, on the other hand, is a 19th and 20th century political movement that sought to establish a Jewish homeland in the "historic" homeland of the Jews. And you can see how that's turned out for the Middle East. But that's a story for another time.

Like I said, many Jews denounce Zionism and I have nothing but utmost respect for them.
>P.S. I travelled in Yemen a few years ago and it was awesome.
That's awesome, man! We don't really get much attention. Especially now with the civil war, and stuff. And most people who decide to go to the Middle East would rather go to more attractive places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Doha. But I'm really happy that you came to us and that you enjoyed it.

>What do you think about Saudis?
I think to a large part they are misguided. Saudi Arabia and Iran are now playing a game of chess with surrounding countries. But to be completely honest with you, I would rather have a Saudi-backed government than an Iranian one in my homeland, and most Yemenis feel this way.

And before you criticize me for being religiously motivated, I would just like to say that this is not about religion -- at least, not for me.
Really, the only religious similarity between us and the Saudis is that we are both Sunni. Beyond that, our cultures and religious interpretations are vastly different, so I am not favoring Saudi Arabia on the basis of religion. This is more of an ethnically-based partiality.

The fact of the matter is that Iran is trying to topple Arab independence and create a series of Iranian (or Persian) puppet-states all around the Middle East, and if we're gonna be a puppet state, I would rather have another Arab country do it than an outsider. But that's just me.

i think i know what you mean... or maybe not. there are observing and non observing or "secular" jews and their identity is not religion but rather culture, such as russian jews in israel, some of them are religious but most are basically slavs. in america it is different though.

middle grade internet in the USA is 4x faster than yours

>And most people who decide to go to the Middle East would rather go to more attractive places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Doha.
Nah those places are shit, imho they don't have anything except desert, money and shopping malls. Yemen has heaps of culture and history and the people aren't arrogant douchebags either. It's pretty beautiful too, I hope Sana'a's old city hasn't been bombed to shit.

>But to be completely honest with you, I would rather have a Saudi-backed government than an Iranian one in my homeland, and most Yemenis feel this way.
Nah that's cool, thanks for the answer.

are these zionist jews or just a russian and moroccan dude loving each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=eZS6AI6U-q4

Don't pay attention to this edgy retard.
Arabs like Circassians and Chechens. There are many that live in Jordan where I come from for example.
You might be the only minorities that no one minds in the Middle East lol, and maybe Druze and Samaritans too. Every other minority is disliked or has negative stereotypes.

Why are you seeking the validation of a g*lfie subhuman anyway? Go ask /mena/ you'll have more genuine answers there.

WOW, your tribe stayed Jews until 1930s, and in Saudi Arabia of all places, and you were even in the charter of Medina?
Impressive. Seriously.

Why didn't you guys do aliyah instead of convert anyway? And are there any cryptos among you today?

>Nah those places are shit, imho they don't have anything except desert, money and shopping malls. Yemen has heaps of culture and history and the people aren't arrogant douchebags either. It's pretty beautiful too, I hope Sana'a's old city hasn't been bombed to shit.

Thank you :) You're too kind.

And I hope so, too. But Yemenis are strong and no matter what happens we'll always be ready to reconquer the mountains haha

begone arap
shoo
shoo I say

Why is it every time I see a Saudi flag on this board its some kind of turbo-shitpost? Are they all proxies? Is Sup Forums considered haram in KSA?

vpn for sure

Thank you for your answer.
I asked him because I always ask foreign people what they think of us. Since he was the first Saudi I could interact with I asked him.
/mena/ is funny, but there are a lot of edgy berber-atheists which I don't like.