Do you see a lot of interracial couples IRL?

Do you see a lot of interracial couples IRL?

I know Sup Forums is fixed with non whites fucking my white girls, but wonder if that's real.

where I live, I see mostly black couples and very few interracial couples.

is the fixation with the BBC just an internet meme?

I see black males still going mostly for black girls where I live.

I regularly see blonde, blue eyed women with mixed nigger children.

Another strange phenomenon I've been seeing for a while is, butt ugly fat and white English women wearing burqas, usually accompanied by their mixed children.

Eastern yuros are the only white people left in east London.

Mostly with brown guys. I see white men with black women more often.

yes, BWC is popular

The most ethnic couple I know is a swedish guy with a swedish girl who's got wallonian heritage.

no, 99% of the couples i see is some kind of brown man+brown woman

You guys don't count, you love race-mixing.

WMAF
BMWF
WMBF
MMWF
WMMF

WMLF
AMBF

>asking people with confirmation bias

Baltimore: Yes constantly.
The South: Yes constantly.
Anywhere else in America: Dunno never been anywhere else.

There are loads of Aussies with Asian women but that's about it

you can see anything in this shithole

truth be told i'd fuck any venezuelan girl ever, they're all gorgeous no matter the race

how long until your country collapses?

it won't

it's a matter of time until we kings of the hill again, enjoy the ride though

it's not tremendously common but it's not exactly a rarity either. my parents are friends with a white male / asian female couple. my white male friend is dating an hispanic female. my hispanic male friend is dating a white female.

i'm white and currently talking to a cute indian girl online.

There are no black people at all in the place where i live.

Spic with Chinese gf here.

AMA

do u love her?

Yes. I have been with her with 5 years

ye

nice :)

do you plan to marry and have kids? are you worried about the potential sense of alienation your children might feel for being such an uncommon racial mix?

Yes I do.

As far as kids alienating, we are friends with many other groups of diverse friends (not black though lol) but I have thought about it before.

Growing up, I went to an all white school and there was this half black/white girl and one day they asked the classed about culture and ethnic backgrounds.

She started to cry when it was her turn. Always remember that, and I hope to teach my kids that they will be different than others but to be proud of themselves for being themselves.

interesting. i'm white but i similarly have a multi-racial group of friends, which oddly enough is also devoid of black people.

i'm the white guy talking to an indian girl online. i have zero experience with women so the fact that she's even talking to me sets my mind in motion about subjects like this lol. i understand that white/indian is a fairly common mix in india and the uk, but it isn't at all in the states, or at least i've never encountered anyone of that background.

i wish you good luck friend.

Good luck to you too my white friend.

A tip, try not to make a deal out of you two being different when approaching her. Just let her know you don't think about that blah blah blah and you like her for her.

Actually, no.

I don't leave the house though

Edmonton, Alberta
1 in 4 couples is mixed-race. Many more are mixed-culture (Ukrainians and Scots, Ukrainian and Irish, Ukrainian and German).

thanks buddy. and yeah, definitely. it's really not an issue at all that we're from different racial backgrounds, and i don't think it's even been mentioned. my thinking here is more long-term, like in the best case scenario if this all works out and we have children, they might be in an odd position and have identity issues for their uncommon background.

Where I live, veeeeeery few couples here and there.
Probably more common around capitol area.

In stockholm they exist, in other cities, not really.

I live in a small town and every ethnicity keeps to its own

>tfw white male asian female is so common it's not considered interracial

I've seen a white girl in a burka with a mulatto baby.

no

Or mixed I guess though the baby was quite swarthy

What you think? Kek.

Interracial couples is basically the history of my country.