Currently at a loss anons. Not a frequenter of Sup Forums. But as a contributor to many other boards...

Currently at a loss anons. Not a frequenter of Sup Forums. But as a contributor to many other boards, I thought of no where better than to come here for help. I have a strong taste for Dark Rap music. Songs about violence and sick stuff. And not you're average shitsong by Lil wayne about his "Gun walk". I mean deep stuff like "Dance with the devil" By Immortal Technique. Or "Murderers" by Project Pat. And I have been slowly gobbling up this sort of music for many years and have hit the wall on what other songs to listen too. I am a fan of Cypress hill. (Even though their music is not loud enough to exercise too). So if you think you have anything and no it does not have to be in English. Then I would appreciate it if you shared a song or two with me. I am low tech and have to use RealPlayer to download all my music if that is of any importance. I can also recommend music to you if you wish and if you share my taste. Here are some songs to give you guys a feel for the music we might have in common. -

>Deep Cover, Snoop Dogg/Dr Dre

>Natural Born Killers, Dr Dre

>Gangsters Paradies

>All I blow is Loud, Juicy J

>Hopsin Nocturnal Rainbows

>Shook Ones part two

>Waka Flocka 50k remix

>Who Da kid problem

PS - Sorry if the music seems degenerate.
PIC UNRELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/necro
youtube.com/watch?v=TM44yCBkpGc
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/necro/the_pre_fix_for_death/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dd4Bkvo80U
youtube.com/watch?v=GjPpoL9U7l8
nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32958&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45
i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/cursus-impasse-the-pendlomic-vows
i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/sk-phe
i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pangaea
youtube.com/watch?v=kodZp9wVCos
youtube.com/watch?v=kMRFwJaxkwY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OT_eMDt0Co
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw8ytpJl7wI
youtube.com/watch?v=DXKNHgukq6k
youtube.com/watch?v=KyVeE_ZvTSU
youtube.com/watch?v=iXbs6JC_R34
youtube.com/watch?v=2EwxDvjqz0w
youtube.com/watch?v=ocVgo_nVN5A
youtube.com/watch?v=8I7kV8wFmOo
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3htU6W4Os
youtube.com/watch?v=nQkngHtqaW4
youtube.com/watch?v=SiR2v1MD-KA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi3wzp5zYc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sodoma gomora :^)

>Dark Rap

Honestly, Death Grips

Shaman

>Here are some songs to give you guys a feel for the music we might have in common
here you are duly mistaken. You have shit taste and we're not gonna spoon feed you good music (maybe some bored cucks will if you're lucky). Lurk more bro. You might discover other good shit outside of the usual genres you listen to.

Isn't most rap "dark"?

:^)

Butchers harem

You posted a response and didn't even give any music. Maybe you're the ultimate cuck now. But in all seriousness, thank you. I would love to find music that behooves me outside of my usual taste. Something foreign would be particularly yummy. The reason I came here for the first time was to get better music. Have any recommendations, I am all ears.

I guess it depends on how narrow or wide you're definition of rap is ._.

have you tried Death Grips

This has to be a fucking joke

Looking at it right now, thank you.

also try this:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/necro

No. I wouldn't waste my time for a joke. I am here to share music. Music is important to me, and I have music block. All the people I know listen to shitty music. So I thought I would incur with people I didn't know.

You talk like reddit, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Seconding death grips, you might like Gravediggas,Captain Murphy. Unfortunately you seem to be looking for good music and rap, which are mutually exclusive.

you should listen to them Triple Six

youtube.com/watch?v=TM44yCBkpGc

Exactly on you're last. It's hard to find rap music that doesn't make me cringe. And not from Reddit. Just from Sup Forums, I am trying to be polite to you guys because this isn't a board I have familiarity with and I do not want to offend.

this album in particular:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/necro/the_pre_fix_for_death/

Damn, you shouldn't have said you were from Sup Forums. Expect a wave of snide comments and memes incoming.

Also, how does horrorcore strike you? Is it too schlocky and gory?

This is what I was looking for thank you so much. :DDD

lil ugly mane, most Memphis rap mixtapes

Check out Necro, I'd say the lyrics are somewhat what you described, also that white nigger combines some metal, Tardy from Obituary is all up in this mofo.

three six mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dd4Bkvo80U

>horrorcore
I have never heard of it, but I will look into it. Thanks c:

Absolutely mate. You may also like death metal like Obituary - Slowly We Rot if you want to explore sick and violent music.

Horrorcore is the genre the Necro band I was talking about is a part of. And glad I could help mate :).

>dark rap music

OP, check out Mc Bushpig.

Your coming off really edgy, having said that look up $ucidieBoy$, High Tide in the Snakes Nest.

Yo OP, check these sick dark beats and absolutely FUCKED UP lyrics, none of this degenerate crap like lil wayne or M&M
Also yo nice dark creepy pasta pic, i love that shit man, chills me right down to the bone

youtube.com/watch?v=GjPpoL9U7l8

>But as a contributor to many other boards

But you put the subject in the name field.

Twas no accident user.

>twas

BONES

Come on guys he seems cool.

Leaf?

Confirmed

lmao I'm not Canadian if that's the meme :^)

Ok. I was just joking anyways.

>Here's my cat

Holy shit! Where is that from?

thats a good cat

memphis hip hop in general desu

Great Influence by Pouya sounds like something right down your alley.

nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32958&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

knock yourself the fuck out brotha

pic related is my favorite

Oh fuckin noice mate, thanks! Btw nwn is a great label, right up there with iron bonehead and hellsheadbangers.

No problem dude. And I agree, all three are great labels. You might also like I, Voidhanger too if you haven't heard of them already:

i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/cursus-impasse-the-pendlomic-vows
i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/sk-phe
i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pangaea

>Hopsin
other than that not completely bad taste

If you're still here

youtube.com/watch?v=kodZp9wVCos

youtube.com/watch?v=kMRFwJaxkwY

youtube.com/watch?v=5OT_eMDt0Co

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw8ytpJl7wI

youtube.com/watch?v=DXKNHgukq6k

youtube.com/watch?v=KyVeE_ZvTSU