ITT we post fun facts about other countries

ITT we post fun facts about other countries.

>took 5 days to surrender to Hitler

Aint that quackin' crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden_Emergency
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792664886287462401
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Took my ex Dutch gf 5 days to surrender to my dick too

holland is a non country
who would give his life for this shithole

kanker homo's

Fuck up you Kraut cunt, the Dutch are based, your entire country is cucked, literal Amsterdam the country minus all the hot fit young Dutch lasses who need a good Aussie dicking

Belgique
Oui

Found the non country

I am a Greek

Oh look its another dutch hate thread

I like you Netherlands.

No hate. I was just surprised to find this out.

England invented the "NO U" meme, and over 800 years ago!!
Because they're barbarians invading other people's land, looting their villages, raping their women and killing their children, they attributed all that to the Vikings because the Vikings dared do it to them.
And since the British behaved like niggers, they deemed Irish the, "niggers of europe".

English people are also incredibly inbred, explaining their hideous appearances and retardation. They have Nazi Germany levels of propaganda in their basic history classes too ("We did a lot in WWII", "IRA were terrorists who bombed children", etc.) that most Bongs on this board believe.

Don't care about any country that isn't Australia, Canada, NZ, the UK or the US

Nice dubs

Because the fucking Germans bombed Rotterdam into ashes, and threaten to bomb other cities if we didn't stop fighting. There was no choice. Amsterdam would look like Rotterdam in the current year. There was no way the Netherlands could do anything against the Germans.

You know, i dont blame them for bombing Rotterdam, when i was there last year, i reckon the Germans should finish the job they started. Fuck Rotterdam. Rotterdam is de kankerstat

edgy

They had to bomb Rotterdam to get us to surrender because we gave too much of a fight on the grebbeberg.
5 days is actually a lot if you compare the army sizes.
Denmark was the same size and lasted only a day

Says the Toothpaste

lmao xD xD

Jesus, I can't believe I read this.

I like you Netherlands
Indonesia will always be The Dutch East Indies to me

>Amerifats this butthurt that Britain was, is and will continue to be the most relevant cunt on God's gay Earth

Stay mad lardarse

Thats not an argument

DENBTS

In what are you relevant?

>Americans looking down on the British for their muslim tier conquer tactics and failed Empire, that failed as soon as their colonies armed themselves to make the fight even
Haha nah, I'm just laughing at a retard. Forgive me.
>Be Briton
>Go to war with an African country
>Enemy only has spears and shields
>Have rifles, revolvers and gatling guns
>Get fucking massacred up the ass
>1 Brit dead for every 7 spear chucker THE ENTIRE CONFLICT
>"Relevant"
>"Empire"
>"God save the Queen"

Meanwhile Americans take over the world the right way and not like the band of inbred albino shitskins that are the British.

pay them shitskin

>Killing spics is a bad thing
t. Pedro Mendoza

>Meanwhile Americans take over the world the right way a
how can americans be such delusional retards

We fucked up your idea of an EU superstate pretty badly didn't we Hans? Or is it Mehmet? Or Abdul? There's so many I can't keep count anymore

>your idea of an EU superstate
That's not my idea.

I think North Korea gives a better villian tho.

Greece is still 300bn in denbt you silly refugee

>Outnumber spics 30 to 5
>Get massacred, take heavy losses
>Finally manage to overcome the defenders
>Chimpout over failure, rape their children to get back at them for being better at fighting
>Bong commanders try to say stop
>Bong chimps shoot their COs to fill their rapelust
Yeah, you're about equal to Abos as far as human life is concerned you fucking savage.

These are actually mostly with a very low interest.

As opposed to your brave soldiers, peeing on, raping and killing innocent Iraqis and Afghans for 20 years? Or your genocide of the native Americans? That was really sterling work. Not to mention your droning of American citizens, your bombing of hospitals and weddings and literally funding and creating fucking ISIS

Take off your proxy, Putinbot.

Russia is more peaceful compared to the US tho.

Greece not Greeks

>Fight superiorly armed Brits
>Fight equally armed Mexicans
>Fight well armed Natives
>Fight equally armed Pinoys
>Fight equally armed Japanese
>Fight equally armed Koreans
>Win all

Meanwhile for Britain, after guns came into play,
>Lose to Mysore twice
>Get constantly fucked up by sword and spear wielding foes while armed with guns
>Seriously like 10 British wars they get fucking massacred k/d wise while just shooting blade wielding combatants
>Lose to Turks LOTS
>SO MUCH LOSE TO TURKS
>Stalemate with "niggers of europe", British forced to use children as shields to avoid fighting outnumbered revolutionaries

Yeah sure.

>Middle Eastern war crimes
HAHAHA POOR MOVE, CHAV. Do I need mention Yemen? You cunts are about a thousand times more rapey and murdery than us when it comes to the dune coons.

do you even know about all the american crimes
you retarded subhumans exist only to consume
how can people be such inferior sheeps

Our crimes are back rubs compared with England's crimes, Hans.
We're objectively less savage and subhuman, which might I say isn't high praise when compared to the fucking Brits.

>We bomb Islamic cults trying to dominate the region
>You create them

Hmm, I wonder which one's worse? Everyone who has died because of ISIS violence is directly the fault of your country, you have poisoned that region for far too long, overthrowing democratically elected secular leaders and creating Islamic sharia run hellholes where "moderates" end up running children over and gunning down concert-goers half way across the world

>You have poisoned that region for far too long
Ahahaaa, read a book you beady eyed inbred.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden_Emergency
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792664886287462401

>One example from 50 years ago, which only left 2,000 dead
Wtf I hate Britain now

plural of sheep
was sheep
you retarded american

>win brits with massive french support
>win over mexicans with no professional army and big trouble in their own country
>genocide off primitive native tribes
>massacre bad equipped pinoys just while recovering from a big war
>has to throw nukes on Japan to achieve anything
>lose in Korea to the commies

I still have my war trophy :^)

Here's another good one, you were the original Israeli puppet, Nigel, sorry to disappoint. You've been a good goy and fucking up the region 30 years prior to us considering it.
>50 years
>far too long
>50 years
>far too long
Oh don't short out on me now, Nigel! You JUST posted that, you can't already be contradicting yourself!
So?
So?
They started it
Pffff
>Has to
spares Japanese lives by ending the war as fast as possible*
>Lose
A stalemate isn't a loss, Hans. As far as I see there's a North and South Korea, and commies wanted a united communist Korea. Please stop being retarded, your country is already shit enough without some retard from it not understanding how wars work at all.

Forgot to link, was to busy laughing about the good goy shit, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

>A stalemate isn't a loss
>he calls his ass rape stalemate

Did you got brainwashed into this or are you just born with mental disability?

He's American.

>Communist fail at their goals
>America halts communist invasion of Southern allies
>"Ass rape"
Oh Hans oh Hans do at least try, you're fucking embarrassing!

Fuck u

Is Korea divided?
Is the North part Commie?

Both questions yes, both is a failure of yours.

Poland is one of the safest cunt in europe

>equally armed Mexicans

Pic related
If you want an "ass rape" see Germany when we entered the Western front and made Britain stop sucking their thumbs. Remember that glorious full scale retreat the British army did, sacrificing the French to heroically run away and "win the war"?
And how after that they planned an operation so shittily and got so many of us killed with their lack of intelligence we said fuck it and put an American in charge?
I do.
Oh, and let's not even talk about the Russians, Hans. All they did was run straight at you in waves, and you LITERALLY got ass raped.
See pic
>Is the North part commie
.. it was at the start. That's the reason for the war. German education.

Even the act that you took part in the war pisses me off
You literally ruined every fucking thing

>Most of the German army went east
>"hurr we singlehandedly rekt u!!!!"
>inb4 muh lend lease

Shartia is a country of losers and cowards.

>Fight superiorly armed Brits
you would have lost without france
>Fight equally armed Mexicans
lol
>Fight well armed Natives
LOL
>Fight equally armed Pinoys
LOOOL
>Fight equally armed Japanese
you mean fight a resource starved country fighting on 2 fronts, and even then you didn't even win without nuking then
>Fight equally armed Koreans
>
>Win all
yes that must be why north korea still exists

I like you Alankomaat

aren't you late for your AA meeting Pyotr?

Sorry Finland, made your side lose. I admit if it was just the Brits you would've won. Shame.
Compared to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation
BRAVE BRITONS RAN AWAY
BRAVELY RAN AWAY AWAY, RAN BRAVE BRAVE BRITONS
WHEN DANGER REARED IT'S UGLY HEAD
THEY BRAVELY TURNED THEIR TAIL AND FLED
BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE BRITONS
YES THE BRITONS TURNED ABOUT
AND GALLANTLY THEY CHICKENED OUT
BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE BRITONS
BRAVELY TAKING TO THEIR FEET
THEY BEAT A VERY BRAVE RETREAT
BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE BRAVE BRITONS
>lol
Not an argument
>wouldn't win within nuking
Wrong, Japan wouldn't have a population without nuking, we were kind. We were also fighting two fronts two you dumb motherfucker.
Oh, I'm sorry, win all EXCEPT the one stalemate. Or are you going to be retarded to and need an American to educate you?

>the Veterans of World War II died so Autistic Germans and Seppo cunts could roleplay as [Insert country] and debate who "won" even though they werent even born, let alone their fathers
You cunts, sometimes

Arent you late to Albert Heijn to pick up a new Dutch flag for Kings Day aka a tube of Toothpaste

oh and i almost forgot

Hey Jimbo, did you know that a country that got insane special boy treatment after WWI surrendered after 1 month of fighting agaisnt the country that got left in an Africa state after the war?
Now ain't that quackin' crazy?

too busy empying my tube in your mother's ass, sorry

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

He's "greek", the netherlands are our best buddy.

>A few hundred farmers with outdated weapons beat
Oh come on, you're using this to defend Britain? Do I even need to say the name of the war?
Yeah.. sorry.

My Dutch welfafe mother? Hope you gave her 20 bucks

>Massachusetts

You are retarded. Read a book before spouting memes thinking they are the absolute truth.

>mfw
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Not an argument.

fascinating

i'm not defending britain at all i hate them as much as you do, but america isn't much better and you seem to think you're the underdog in every war you've fought, winning despite all odds when in reality all american victories were served on a silver plate, fighting against severely disadvantaged enemies

NO IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR YOU FUCKING HAD TO RUIN IT ALL

>Underdog
Nah Sven, only in the Revolutionary war.
As said Natives were the underdogs, but they were much much better armed than the Zulus that fucked the Brits so badly.
Japanese were only disadvantaged infantry wife, Naval wise they had some big fuck ships, just didn't know how to fight.
Mexicans were equally armed but they weren't trained.
Beating an enemy with inferior skill and equal weapons is much less faggy than beating an enemy with superior skill and gravely inferior weapons.

This is what frikandels are made of

At least we got the honor of being one of the few countries to completely pay off our debts.

>Mexicans were equally armed
Stop claiming this bullshit, we weren't. And we were amidst several Civil Wars when you invaded, a lot of people didn't even bother to leave their states and fight for other places so you pretty much just marched all the way to Mexico City.

shh don't tell

You guys are very degenerate, but I still love you anyways

Now when are we going to create a joint coalition force and retake Belgium together?

How it could have looked like...

wtf i love poland now

That beautiful shape

Before America, it was the UK who was meddling there. Both are part of the story

Anyways, it won't solve anything to back out now. The US is needed there to help stabilize Iraq and Syria and promote democracy. It's the only way to fix it long term.

I just got back from vacation in your fine country Saturday night. My Dutch brothers and sisters are always very good to me. Keeps me coming back.

The on-demand blowjobs are pretty fantastic, too.