Karadzic will lead the serbs

good beer, nice girls, incomprehensible politics

this

they think they are smart af but they are the bigeest sheeps in Europe

proud about every shit and butthurt about every single event in history

its probably their mixed turkish blood? bcs this is not normal

Oh, how I hate them

Chosen by G*d

It's okay I guess. For some reason EU hates it so much it bombed it to hell in 1999 if I'm correct.

country ruined by bydlos
very edgy

The plural of sheep is sheep

be my gf

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa.

If without sauerkraut
It's delicious,Capмa.

A lot of hot girls come from there for some reason.

They hate us for eternity for bombing them in 90s.

Las malvinas son argentinas

Бpaтья cлaвянe

did nothing wrong
but for some reason it sucks russian dick, even though they never really helped them

yeah, Russia didnt even try to support Serbia in the Yugoslavian wars, right?

Nothing

Balkan shithole #3, the one that sucks Russian cock.

Slavs mixed with t*rks
Republika Srpska was made on genocide among muslim Croats
The cause of 99% problems in the Balkans

>pic related

>Slavs mixed with t*rks
>Republika Srpska was made on genocide among muslim Croats
so you're saying bosniaks = muslim croats
yet you hate turks
but they love turks and hate you
wow rly makes you think...

I love it. Great people, great music.

Thanks, Brazil. We love you too! :)

Never been there, but I generally have good opinions about balkan cunts. Too bad they are so pro ruskie though.

"The Muslims are a flower of Croatian nation" - Ante Starcevic, the father of Croatia.

They are just misguided after communism. Before Tito, they were declaring themselves as Croats or as Serbs (first yugo etc.)
Around 30% of Ustashas were of muslim faith, yet now, they call us Ustashas as a way to mock us.

Funny people

The only thing I can recall about Serbia is Yugoslavia even thought Yugoslavia was already gone when I was born

underage b&

american who has been to serbia here

like a lot of things about it, hate a lot of things about it. but i think their mentality will make them remain a shithole for eternity.

I almost called you underage, but then I remembered yugoslavia is already gone for more than 20 years

Time flies

I love Serbia!

a bunch of retarded balks who brainwashed the makes into thinking they're descendants of alexander or smth.

>mfw skopie will never be western bulgaria because tito got butt hurt over the fact that we sided with the USSR during the Balkan Confederation dilemma

otherwise, great people to get to know and drink with, and belgrade is a beautiful city

serbs aren't at fault for turning macocucks into descendants of alexander

they wanted to turn them into south serbs, but the commies had other plans

commies also turned Serbs into Bosniaks and Montenegrins

Belgrade has special climate want to see again

Бaлкaнcкиe бeздyхoвныe фaшиcты

фaшизъм блиинннн xDDDD

I respect You, fucking freaks

Kebab removers and one of the most hated nations of Sup Forums as I can see

We were too kind to them

we were too kind to you too desu

>that feel when Ana will never be your wife

slavbros

lmaoing @ them lol

When pick up a girl,use a gun.

what's wrong with being pro russian?

Cozy country with nice people and good food. Would go back in a heartbeat.

round 2 when?

Kek'd

Dont think about it desu

failed theyr kebab-removal mission

Poorer and shittier version of Bulgaria.

Hoce li vise neko ubiti ovog Vucica

Absolutely based first white nation who stood up against american imperialism. Literally proud to be a Serb.

Okay I guess. Don't know why their dicks are so hard for Russia.

haha and you are real pure slavs or what? You were under our control for hundreds of years, you are basically ethnically a German who speaks a slavic language. Serbs are more slav than you.

CHI

>Absolutely based first white nation who stood up against american imperialism. Literally proud to be a Serb.
>American imperialism
That would imply we wanted any part of the Balkans to be U.S. territory. We didn't even give a shit about expanding influence. It was all because a bunch of your dindus shot up an established UN safe zone for refugees. If Russia wasn't broke they probably would have bombed you too as they took part in setting up said safe zone.

Problem with the bombing is that it ignored military targets and practically tried to hit only civilian targets.

Your diaspora are pretty nice people. A Bosnian Serb said Serbs from Serbia proper are a bit ignorant about the war because they didn't see the fucked up ethnic fighting up-close.

not trying to defend Serbs here, but their own justification for raiding the UN safe zone was that the UN allowed armed groups who attacked Serbian villages to stay and operate out of UN protected Srebrenica. It was not really a neutral safe zone.

Naser Oric and his gang slaughtered about 1300 Serbs and the Serbs where pissed that they UN didn't move Oric out of Srebrenica. However of course, that doesn't give them the right to go eye for an eye and kill 8000 Bosniaks. But this is freaking important to know

Nope.

Half Gods, half tigers

Dokdo je Srbija

capмa is bulgarian.

tbf they had their own shit to deal with though...

Falkland islands is UK

bump

Pic related

Making an Albanian general.Be there

>What do you think about this country
>Give an opinion
>Get blasted by shit posts from servs and serv diaspora for saying something bad

I kek'd

>Muh American imperialism
Nobody wants anything from your shithole. The problem was that you stupid balkans couldn't settle any of your centuries old vendettas in a reasonable time. NATO got tired of your dumb eight year war and settled it for you. FFS WWI and WWII took less time than that.

good language
violent people
full of russiaboos, which will bite them in the ass sooner or later