/korea/

Korea general - comfy edition. Everything goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kFt03HgDhw?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=jOAwSCEMRFo
ilbe.com/ilbe
m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baseball_new4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never be a korean patriot to assault prosecutors office with a heavy machine to kill a shaman who's manipulated the president
youtu.be/4kFt03HgDhw?t=15

only care about where the shaman and all kind of that shit will go

its fucking hilarious

Just finished Tale of Two Sisters and got really entertained. What does native Korean think about this movie?

Kmovies recommendations?

bump

So can anyone tell me wtf is going on in Korea.

with the president shit. Kinda illuminati spooky in terms of wtfness.

nuffin special. its kinda built up story.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOAwSCEMRFo

오늘 한국인 나밖에없노

범프 ㅇㅅㅇ

Post more Arin
I like her

포유

>posting anything other than Twicu

>that complete lack of hips

댓필웬노아린걸프

I mean, this is my waifu, but I like OMG and Arin

나이트메어조선의기적ㅇㅂ

shes ok for a trap

융붑(눈물을흘리며일베를두번준다는뜻)

아린이남친있을까?있으면자살함

Is there a Korean equivalent to Sup Forums/2ch? I've poked around on Naver and Daum but it's mostly just retarded pop culture shit I don't care about. I'm looking for literature and politics stuff mainly, mostly just so I can work on my vocabulary.

Namuwiki

i know only this
>ilbe.com/ilbe

감사

bump

based

bump

fuck k-shit

report that shaman news

bump

john pls shut up

I wonder how many months she had to walk with those metallic braces they straighten your legs with.

Although it seems since malnourishment was gone something did actually change in the fenotype of an average Korean. Cant bring up any kinda scientific explanation though.

>metallic braces they straighten your legs with
how would you know that?

I dunno why but she is my favorite twice. Not gay or anything. It is also so cute when they make her act girly

i can agree that shes the best Korea has to offer in Twice. it doesnt change the fact that nonkoreans run that group,

Im a Korean girl and have worn them myself, why?

why would you do that for fuck sake? it had to be painful af

Oughta conform to standards and expectations to get anywhere high you know
At least it was kinda gift from my family so i didnt have to work my ass off part time while attending school and hagwons at the same time heh

I don't care. Twiceboi is pure and best

Megalia?

i really thought that 'plastic koreans' was just a meme. But please tell me where does that pressure come from? A mean from men, women, media? I really dont get it. I live in a society where being natural is more important than being beautiful or conform to any standard. Even heavy make up in frown upon here. Yeah ppl do plastic surgery but its their biggest secret they are ashamed of.

No way. Relationships have economical reasons and rules behind them thats just the truth you have to accept
Idgaf about movements based on ideas they are useless at best, might be my grandchildren will live to see the fruit the seed brings but for me personally - no fcks to be given
Im this shallow yeah

shes also quite intelligent - the bar isnt set very high in Twice tho

Wow...I am more aroused.....

Fair point. But the world will change and the systems of old will simply live on as 'ghosts' within the new systems
, more likely for the worse.

Its the copycatting nature of bastard (as in mixed) societal values of modern days.
Wed just been too slow in the race so in the end had to import necessary values from elsewhere instead of cultivating something on home soil.
So the pressure comes from the society. Its not like it gets overtly expressed much youd much rather get your mouth zipped shut if you had the guts to do it. So why would i?
Falling from grace in the name of cause only sounds heroic. In reality youd just be shunned and shooed away from any success for the rest of your life.
So yeah its just the unspoken rule that tells you to bend or to get out.

>So yeah its just the unspoken rule that tells you to bend or to get out.
its just sad desu. With that attitude you will go nowhere.
>Wed just been too slow in the race so in the end had to import necessary values from elsewhere instead of cultivating something on home soil.
honestly i dont get that part. its not that you country was created like 50 years ago. It has culture and history much longer that most of yuro states. Poland was officially created like 1k years ago and we have independent culture and history despite being invaded multiple times.

wtf is happening in pic?

You cant go on with traditions of 500 years ago when the rest of the worlds does a handstand in less than 100 years.
Our country was pretty much medieval as of 100 years ago.
Look at the muslim countries. Theyve institutionalised only slightly modified norms from the goddamn 7th century. Has it done much good to them living like that in the present with the west driving the cart?

>Look at the muslim countries. Theyve institutionalised only slightly modified norms from the goddamn 7th century. Has it done much good to them living like that in the present with the west driving the cart?
well you got a point here, but its not that you were living on some isolated island. Japs were and they dont seem to behave like that. You were heavily influenced by China and to western world though them. Personally I always blamed confucianism for that part, especially self-cultivation and self-creation ideas. Its just too strict.
Anyway thanks for contribution to that thread. Its the first time I have a normal conversation on Sup Forums since .. i dont even remember.

The Japanese have basically the similar problem to crack their brains on. That is how to blend the eastern values and western reality without the stuff blowing up.
The difference imo is in that they are even more secretive about that and more thoughtful in letting the inevitable steam out in the form of greater tolerance to all kinda subcultures and marginal subsocieties.
Everyday life for a normal Japanese citizen is just as much stressful and confined as it is here im pretty sure of that

Korea > jap
Fuck you jap!

Well maybe. You know better. They dont seem so oppressed by their social system at least on the internet. Judging by your english you seem pretty much westernized and down to earth so I hope you wont end up hangng yourself.

Thats probably because most of the east asians you see on the internet (and here, of all places) are from the fringes.

Nah suicide is too scary. Anything is better than nothing.

>Nah suicide is too scary. Anything is better than nothing.
good to know desu

Why is Korea so much better than Japan?

Any substantial reason behind this statement? Or you just go by hearsays and media image?

Because in truth the two are pretty damn similar—bridging on sameness from a foreigners standpoint.

Who smell worst, Japanese or Korean?

But I didn't, Jackie Chan ;_;

>tfw no qt talentless gf

All kpop stars are vapid talentless whores desu

But she is specially talentless desu.

Here and
>m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baseball_new4