What are some bands where you at least "like" literally every single song they've written?

What are some bands where you at least "like" literally every single song they've written?

For me the only band like that I've found so far like that is The Smiths. That isn't to say I don't think they have a bad song, or anything, they're not even my favorite band but there isn't a single song that they've made that I want to skip when it comes up. I think every song is at least a 7/10, most of their songs are 8/10's, few 9's and 10's though I think (but they definitely have some, for me The Boy With a Thorn in his Side, Panic, Rusholme Ruffians, and a few others are in the 9-10 range)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idM2F62BbaA
youtube.com/watch?v=l7K6i2_H1b8&ab_channel=TheAmbitiousOutsider
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6CnK6gP20s&ab_channel=ianroy27
passionsjustlikemine.com/lyrics/smiths-tcm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=idM2F62BbaA

Nope still like it. Although it's a really weak song on a pretty weak compilation (I don't care much for Shoplifters of the World Unite which they undoubtedly considered the centrepiece)

Mostly agree but if I'm with friends I usually skip songs like Vicar in a Tutu, What Difference Does it Make or This Charming Man but thats just because I'm an incredibley insecure person

If you like even one Smiths song you need to take a gun and shoot yourself in the fucking face.

this

Death cab for cutie

anything Erlend Oye's ever done really

NOT A BAND BUT FEIST

This so much.

Arcade fire

Sonic Youth

The Front Bottoms DESU, I really like pretty much all their songs and even those that I consider lesser in their back log I still like. Great band. Great tunes.

>skipping this charming man
I'd flip at you if you pulled this shit to me.

Alice in Chains & Jerry Cantrell solo

kys

Its a p. gay song tho

Maybe he's talking about the Hatful of Hollow version?

Beatles

>The Boy With a Thorn in his Side, Panic, Rusholme Ruffians

Muh deep cuts

youtube.com/watch?v=l7K6i2_H1b8&ab_channel=TheAmbitiousOutsider

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6CnK6gP20s&ab_channel=ianroy27

I personally prefer Morrissey's solo discography

Why would he skip the better version?

Panic is the exact opposite of a deep cut, and those other two were both pretty popular too

For me is
>Daniel Johns (Silverchair's singer). His solo stuff is shit comparated with everything he have done before, but it is good still.

>Alice in Chains; Mainly with Layne Staley. But it is still very good.

> A Perfect Circle.

>Angra

Death From Above 1979, Queens of the Stone Age, System of a Down

>Better version
It literally skips an entire verse

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Karen O is my queen

Forgot link

passionsjustlikemine.com/lyrics/smiths-tcm.htm

The Strokes

Most tryhard band ever

bump

The Fall

Yup. Same.

WHAT!?

it is the superior version by far. the production is best, guitars are best and the tambourine really added to it.

Rusholme Ruffians was/is a really unpopular song for some reason, like most people I talk to that like the Smiths just don't like it but I really do love it. I like the melody, I relate to the lyrics, overall really nice song for me at least.

Also since this looks like a Smiths thread, in the song Ask I swear to god he switches from saying "if it's not love, it's bomb that will bring us together" to "if it's not love, it's the bong that will bring us together" like they're distinctly two different words, but every source I find for lyrics only says "bomb" but he clearly pronounces it differently.

You're just now bringing it to my attention that it wasn't "bong" all along to be honest, so don't feel bad at least

I meant mostly in comparison with their other work. I could still listen to the album all day.

Pixies
Built to Spill

Pixies. I mean, pre-disbanding Pixies. I actually like everthing there.
Kraftewerk. Electric Cafe is kinda dull, but w/e
Battles
Bjork

>Rusholme Ruffians was/is a really unpopular song for some reason
I never understood this. That song had everthing, and remains one of my favourite Smiths songs. In MIM, it actually might be my favourite, closely followed by Well I Wonder and That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore.

Well I Wonder is usually a skip for me, but I don't hate it, but I too enjoyed Rusholme Ruffians, I think The Headmaster Ritual is my favorite on the album though.

Gasping, but somehow still alive
This is the fierce last stand of all I am
>skipping this
>[spoiler]skipping any song in any album[/spoiler]

R.E.M.

There's nothing in their catalogue that I don't at least like a little.

X

I could blast any song by them driving down the highway at 100mph wired and stoned

gave it another listen and I like it more than I remember, guess it was just a habit because I can't exactly remember when I started doing it

Deerhunter

SWALLOWING ONE BULB AFTER THE OTHER IN THE CITY OF ELECTRIC LIGHT!!

Bump