Reddit

>Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2604387/Dutch-teen-ARRESTED-Rotterdam-tweeting-joke-bomb-threat-American-Airlines.html
dw.com/en/online-anti-refugee-posts-lead-to-offline-visits-by-dutch-police/a-19005888
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/15/mass-homicide-zimmerman_n_3599238.html
kxan.com/2016/03/17/new-braunfels-teen-in-court-for-threatening-to-shoot-up-a-kindergarten/
wired.com/2013/06/teen-jailed-for-terror-rap/
youtube.com/watch?v=bra1AUxmKYM
youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK

very close to very good digits

lmao at this

>"mzee Mohammad was a gentle giant"

he a good boi, he dindu nuffin

Let Pakibongistan suffer 1,000 Rotherhams a week. It is their reward for multiculturalism and the betrayal of Rhodesia and South Africa to the blacks.

Wait, is this only possible in Britain? So every time a Brit curses me out on Sup Forums, can I have him arrested?

Not even joking, serious question.

Reported to Scotland Yard

its /Brit reddit, brit generals on ANY site and ANY board are the exception to the rule, bastions of civilisation.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2604387/Dutch-teen-ARRESTED-Rotterdam-tweeting-joke-bomb-threat-American-Airlines.html
This shit is happening everywhere, you stupid bog-German.

>Bomb threats are equal to Reddit shitposting
Don't defend this fuckboy.

Fair enough, this is better dw.com/en/online-anti-refugee-posts-lead-to-offline-visits-by-dutch-police/a-19005888

>everywhere
There are countries outside your cucktinent europoor

Yes, such as North America
>huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/15/mass-homicide-zimmerman_n_3599238.html
>kxan.com/2016/03/17/new-braunfels-teen-in-court-for-threatening-to-shoot-up-a-kindergarten/
>wired.com/2013/06/teen-jailed-for-terror-rap/

>Actual threats of violence
>Calling someone a monkey.

Stop.

None of these fucks can hold a candle to Lexplorer.

>wired.com/2013/06/teen-jailed-for-terror-rap/
>A MASSACHUSETTS TEEN has been jailed for a month without bail on charges of making a bomb threat after writing rap lyrics that some found threatening following the Boston Marathon bombings.
>posting rap lyrics
Fuck off.

How did I not know about this guy, fucking kek
>youtube.com/watch?v=bra1AUxmKYM

>"If Zimmerman leaves free imma shoot everybody in Zion causing a mass homicide, and ill get away wit it just like Zimmerman.”

>"I’m fucked in the head alright, I think I’ma SHOOT UP A KINDERGARTEN, AND WATCH THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT RAIN DOWN, AND EAT THE BEATING HEART OF ONE OF THEM.”

>"“He was good for nothing, spice smoking, Toxteth monkey”."

>"making a bomb threat"
vs
>calling someone a monkey

What an oppressive shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg

>4 years 11 months
>ineligible for parole until 4 years into sentence

>4 years for trolling
>The Iron Sheikh gets probation

DISGUSTING.

You should've been on Sup Forums when it all unfolded.

His lawyer fucked him hard. On top of his parents paying for his $100k bond (had to pay 10% up front in cash to get bailed out and await trial), he payed his lawyer substantially and still got fucked.

He had no prior arrests, nor convictions, not even misdemeanors in ANY state, let alone Ohio or Florida. Not even a god damn MISDEMEANOR and he still got a felony conviction without even an offer for probation.

What's even worse is his lawyer talked him into a plea bargain which acquitted one of the felony charges but left the other. As if this matters in the long run when he now has a VIOLENT felony on his record. This means half his rights are now gone, forever, and he'll be stuck working as a janitor for the rest of his life because nobody, not even most fast food joints will hire him. It's one thing to try and get a job as a convicted felon, but a violent felon is pretty much a death sentence.

>David Maxwell, prosecuting, told the court the post was spotted by a police officer “conducting intelligence research”.
do they have memes police or something?

This really depresses me

>do they have memes police or something?
Gotta keep an eye on all those hate symbols m8

>Peanut Dodson

>the absolute state of Ohio

Suck to be him.

I sure wont give a hit to those clickbait sites, can someone wrap it up?

>Guy shitposts on Reddit
>Someone reports him
>His post history gives him away
>He gets fined