ITT: best moments in music

ITT: best moments in music
4:24 on Fruitcake and Cookies by Sweet Trip

Breakdown baby

That part in Djed where the drums take center stage

buildup from King of Carrot Flowers part 2 into 3

solo in Digital Love

Jesus Christ, I really love the album, I really do. But you faggots won't stop mentioning muh breakdown baby. It's a throwaway lyric that could have been left out and the moment would have been just as good if not better.

FOLLOW MEN'S EYES AS THEY LOOK TO THE SKIES

I don't disagree, but it's a fun way of referring to the moment

5:59 Velocity

holy shit so good go listen to it now

dat clean guitar omg desu senpai

Even after all these years, this album never gets old.

Agreed. Amazing moment regardless though

i haven't listened to it, mostly because if I'm passively listening to new shit I usually use spotify.

This worth the download?

Yes, the fist song is jarring at first, but try to stick through the entire album.

This is a must have if you like shoegaze/dream-pop

yes

whatever genre this is, it's nothing like what I usually listen to and I consider it one of the best albums I've ever heard

when the female vocals come in and harmonize perfectly with the horns in "Something Big"

i hated it but i felt that it was my loss, so i guess that's as good recommendation as any

..wha...what the fuck is that album art

also what song

Honestly breakdown baby is pretty cringey. Favorite moment on that album is 5:04 on Pro : Lov : Ad

3:41 To All the Dancers

I said the song. are you blind?

I have a pretty open taste in music and listen to experimental shit so I doubt it'll be too jarring for me. Downloading now

no just retarded

Pls tell us what you think of it after you finish the album.

Ok so I know everyone wants to know albums that sound like V:D:C but I really just want to know what sounds like the IDM sections. Figure it would be a good intro to the genre.

When it suddenly goes from fun electropop to fightening noise rock in the span of seconds

1 2 3 4 5 Breakdown baby

What moment? What album?

literally the first thing you saw when you opened the thread

I actually i think the electronic breakdown that happens before that is much better and is what makes the song for me. I love every single bit of that song but at the same time i mostly listen to that song when i want a cool and relaxing tune so i change song after that. Not that i dislike it but again, i mostly listen to that song for relax

Also gonna give it a try

Newsom-Ys: Only Skin
>From fire below, and fire above and fire within
>Sleep through the thing that couldn't have been if you had not been!

And really, most of that song.

Also the brief but so powerful Dance de la Terre in Le Sacre Du Printemps. Like holy shit, a perfect closing for the first half -wich only lasts 15 minutes but is one of the greatest things ever compossed.

I'm the from before listening to it for the first time.

Gotta say I almost love already. I'm only on 5 Sept now but it's right down my alley. Reminds me of elements early anco, 2000s radiohead, BMSR, Flylo, even Death Grips.
Not to say it isn't original I just like that combo.
So far, worththedownload/10
Would drop acid and put this on

On 5 sept too and fucking love it

MY NAMES BLURRYFACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK

Just finished it. Great album, I'm sure I'll listen to plenty more times along with their other stuff but it's always a good feeling when you get invested in an album off the bat

AHHHHHHH AAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

i love this album

when the female backing vocals come in on the first and last tracks
>pic related