Favorite album from your birth year

pic related was released a day before my birthday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rGWmABU4qA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDmdbmLqGTE
youtube.com/watch?v=vGCA-320cbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related.
That is also my favorite album from your birth year and one of the 7 albums I listen to regularly.

How do you feel about Nevermind, and more importantly Kid A?

It's never easy picking one.

also that's trippy how you were in utero and it's called in utero

>born in 1997
No matter how I look at it, even if you're 19 you're still an underage child to me.
Refrain from posting please.

Why don't you suck my cock, you old fuck. How embarrassed are you to even contribute to the thread?

>people born in 97 can drive
fuck im old

Is this it

I like Nevermind a lot, my favorites are Polly and Drain You. I think Nirvana was one of those artists that got better as they played more so Unplugged>In Utero>Nevermind>Bleach but they are all really good not to personal albums.

Kid A I could not stop listening to when I first started on Radiohead but now I go back to it and actually find most of the songs pretty harsh, nonsensensical and incomprehensible. There is some good ones on it like How to Dissapear and National Anthem. However Ok computer is clearly their Magnum opus and anyone who tells you differently is clearly delusioned and needs mental treatment.

very trippy..

Meant for

19 years old and contributes more to this board than your pretentious ass. Get fucked you 20 year old faggot.

what is this serious question?
never seen it in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=1rGWmABU4qA

robert wyatt, he is my favourite musician

wow pretty catchy tune

kidding here

you just posted it op :^)

you guys are shit

This right here.

Yeah, I'm an old fart.

Fuck sakes! Hard to believe that this album is 30 years old. Still sounds very fresh and relevant

hard and tight !

ayup

>1991

>Spiderland

technically an EP, but eh.

It's their best album imho.

their best, the best metal record, and one of the best produced and perfect records of all time.

From my birth year, I don't know, but there's an Italian song by Lucio Battisti called as my birthday: September 29th. (I'm Italian too)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDmdbmLqGTE

This one is a cover by Equipe 84 - youtube.com/watch?v=vGCA-320cbM

September 29th is also the birthday of Berlusconi lmao

I agree. The sound just jumps out of the speakers and hits you square in the face.

My personal favourite release, followed by Aphex Twins, Alice in Chains and Red House Painters.

Forgot image.

here

can i still switch? this is my favourite 1990 album.

Woah, absolute gem user

this shit right here was released 4 days before my birthday

>OKC can't be posted in these threads as a joke anymore
you children might not remember but posting OKC in these threads was a top meme back in the day
i mean I GUESS we can just do kid A instead... for now...

FA∞