I'm going to kill myself tonight by hanging myself with a belt on a tree...

I'm going to kill myself tonight by hanging myself with a belt on a tree. You guys are my only friends so I just wanted to say goodbye.

I'm pic related, loved every second I've spend with you guys and I'm gratefull for my 15 minutes of fame.

Jorge no.

Spain is a subhuman country.
Leave your filthy inferior life behind and become a Greek like me.

I AM GREEEEEEEEEK

>You guys are my only friends

Rip in pain Spain

se me olvidaba despedirme del chileno que me memeo el mom and dad eso fue lo mas cerca que estuve de tener un amigo

>be Spanish
>be NEET
>live in your parents' home nevertheless you are 27 yo
>neck yourself when your parents get divorced

I'm hanging myself because I'm a burden for society, the divorce thing was half real half memed.

May you shitpost in heaven my man.

his names jorge?

Why not gift us by shooting Merkel?

Jorge is another one.

Oh no. You'll be missed etc.

At least die shooting up a place

You don't have to hang yourself.
Spain is shithole. But it isn't your fault.
On the contrary, Cause more troubles to crappy government. If it will be by far bigger than now, it is revolution.

I know you guys don't give a shit but I do so let me have this thread to avoid regrets. As for the later getting a gun here is a pain in the ass so no beta uprising.

You must have a really long belt

I hope this is bait but if you are talking serious this thread is a proof you don't really want to die. Look for some help mate, I was in your place and I can promise you it will get better.

You are retarded if you want to kill yourself and probably an attention whore too. You are a pussy because you can't handle basic life and during your last moments you will experience huge regret and wish you didn't do this before choking like a useless dirty animal and dying a pathetic death.

>german empathy
Go gas some jews kraut.

inb4 oyster

Underrated

Pledge your life to the Caliphate, faggot.

Create a world free of independent women, kikes, gays.

>spaniards being depressive and suicidical
just another day in Sup Forums

Acuérdese cuando te mueras, ellos van a encontrar su ropa interior llena de mierda. no lo hagas.

how old are you 27 or 29? because there is another spaniards who wants to kill himself that is 29

Learn to read dates retard.

OH

Can you stream it?

>belt
Wat, use a rope dude.

Good for you bro

user, I'm not a person who will stop you because I don't think there is any hope, but if seriously do it and there is something like an afterlife, I hope it will be good for you. Oh, also try to think about while in the process, it's a serious decision, so you could maybe change your opinion while doing it.

See you in Sovongarde brother

Keep living, for him

if you do it jorge i will kill my self

say hi to cirno from me

>pain in the ass
You have literally nothing to do and nothing to live for, but getting a gun is still too much work.
You have the energy to kill yourself but not the energy to get a gun.
Not saying you should do it but still, wew.