Christian europeans will defend this

>christian europeans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wi5TV1w6Fw
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/725026/jewish/What-If-I-Believe-in-Only-the-Written-Text-of-the-Torah.htm).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their brains literally can't process it. Too brainwashed

>tfw white people will ruin Islam like they ruined Christianity

Then also get rid of all the other cultural innovations that came out of the roman empire raping celts and germanics

Oh wait, you can't, because WE WUZ ROMANS N' SHEEEEIT

I guess that answers your question OP :^)

>Jesus was whiiiite

>jesus
>was

>christianity
>not semitic

t. Clueless Cuckson

>dumb paki doesnt understand thread

t. varg "stabbed him 26 times in self defense" vikernes

I don't have this problem.

>"wow this post doesnt correspond to original post haha so dumb amirite guis xddd"

really makes you think

"I'm the only REEEEAL Yuropean cos I dress my modern-day faggotry up in Viking LARP gear".

Honestly, I think you should acknowledge and accept the Jewish roots of christianity if you're going to be a Christian.
Christianity is based and dependant on Judaism, whether you like it or not, and people should make sure that they are comfortable with their religion's doctrine as a whole.

I would personally advice anyone who accepts the basic Judaic principles but finds Christianity flawed to convert to Reform Judaism.
It's basically Christianity in its sense of community sense but with a less flawed theological base and comfier holidays (and also without Jesus, I guess).

Go away Varg.

You broke your covenant with God, because of your arrogance you're the ''we wuz tier'' of today calling yourselves God's chosen. You broke away from Old testaments teaching after jesus died.

Accepting Judaism as a religion or accepting it as a foundation of Christianity in its truest sense will kill any basis or ground of critique and deliberate campaigning against Islam, since everything halfbaked JudeoChristian "conservatives" find objectionable in the Shariah is part of the Halakhah. We dont want that now do we.

It's really not about "we wuz". Jews today are at the very least the direct cultural and spiritual successors of the same Jews who lived in Palestine some 2000 years ago. From a non-genetic perspective (arguable) it's a fact, really.
They follow the same basic scriptures with only the tradition of interpreting them being different.
And the whole thing with the Jews being "God's chosen" merely has to do with fulfilling the commandments, nothing personal funanon.

Halakhah is a modern invention. It's not indigenous to the religion of Moses (upon which modern Judaism is based), and only symbolizes the tradition of interpreting the holy book and adjusting its so called "spirit" to the general Zeitgeist.

Also, as long as you're not some haredi fanatic it's perfectly fine to doubt anything in Judaism (including halakha), which makes many of the more old-fashioned halakhic traditions irrelevant in the eyes of many religious Jews.

Regarding Judaism being the foundation of Christianity, the following is a great debate between two religious scholars on the matter:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wi5TV1w6Fw

It's in Hebrew though, I'll have to look for an English version (or at least a version with subtitles).

>Halakha (/hɑːˈlɔːxə/;[1] Hebrew: הֲלָכָה, Sephardic: [halaˈχa]; also transliterated as halacha, halakhah, halachah or halocho) (Ashkenazic: [haˈloχo]) is the collective body of Jewish religious laws derived from the Written and Oral Torah. It includes the 613 mitzvot ("commandments"), subsequent Talmudic and rabbinic law and the customs and traditions compiled in the Shulchan Aruch (literally "Prepared Table", but more commonly known as the "Code of Jewish Law").

Unless I'm missing something here, Halakhah is the Jewish law and encompasses Mosaic law. It interprets the Mosaic law. Pretty much what original Judaism is. There are ofcourse concepts that are up for debate and subject to varying opinions, characteristic to Judaism, Islam and to some extend Confuciusism. However the core values and commandments are still present. They're still there.

>is the collective body of Jewish religious laws derived from the Written and Oral Torah

This is what you're missing.
Look up the difference between the Written and Oral Torahs.

Werent they revealed to Moses in parallel as per Jewish account? They should both be considered part of Mosaic law.

It's a story Rabbi Hillel (I believe) told in the Mishnah, I believe, it's just a tradition rather than actually meaning something in the theological sense, and what it means is that without the interpretation of the Jewish scholars themselves, the written Torah cannot be understood (explained here: chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/725026/jewish/What-If-I-Believe-in-Only-the-Written-Text-of-the-Torah.htm).

However, it does not mean that anything from Halakhah is irrefutable.

once the northern tribes were carried away into assyria where did they go?

did they just hang out in asia minor or did they migrate into the relatively unpopulated steppe north of the caucasus and eventually

westward?

More ''subject to debate'' than refutable. Any scholar interpretting the written Torah is probably speaking from a position of an erudite

correct.

You mean Louis Cachet, right?