What was your yearbook quote, Sup Forums?

What was your yearbook quote, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/2jctkd/i_need_a_senior_quote_any_good_lyrics_i_could_use/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

homosex is a sin

A pseud then and a pseud now

Tigers truly never change their stripes

>ywn relentessly bully Grimes in high school, robbing her of all self-esteem, causing her to never believe in herself or make music and by doing so, saving the world from a lifetime of suffering
;_;

it's just a funny quote dudeeee

My country doesn't do yearbooks

It is not the slumber of reason which engenders monsters, but vigilant and insomniac rationality. - Gilles Deleuze

Stop making me feel user. I too wish I could rid the world of her garbage

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Lee Harvey Oswald

sounds nice desu.

>ywn make Grimes feel better right after some assholes just got done messing with her, and listen to her music and say nice things about it so then she believes in herself :(

cuck

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/2jctkd/i_need_a_senior_quote_any_good_lyrics_i_could_use/

>The past enslaves

i'm really high, anorexic and deranged in the picture. it really comes across too

i didn't think they were actually going to use it

My graduating class didn't get senior quotes because, in the graduating class of the year before us, some girl discreetly said "fuck school" with her quote.

she sounds cool

have any pics of her from facebook?

I went to an arts high school and we didn't have quotes, we got to submit a big square picture instead. I was an edgy fuck so I used a photo of the Challenger shuttle explosion, basically pic related

>tfw I quoted Street Spirit in my senior yearbook and also admitted to liking Muse on the same page

My school didn't let us do yearbook quotes.

What's a really good lyric or reference to something music related that isn't completely obvious and doesn't sound retarded?

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>also admitted to liking Muse on the same page

D'oh :^)

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

I originally wanted to do some lyric but than I realized this isnt something that should be taken seriously. I'm glad i didnt go that route knowing the music I listened to 5 years ago...

>to use even go want to do look more like?

What the fuck?

pretty good kind of

that's really fucking stupid because it's a translation and doesn't work at all if you look at the thing Stalin actually said, the word gaiety and what's implied with it in the English language was used by the translator not by stalin this shit is just stupid and her music sucks too