Pigeons were actually helpful

I never saw a pigeon that surrendered.

So how is the game?

>i wanna play as le fronse
said no one ever

Good. Not historical at all, but good.

Devastator

Best BF since BF2.

We'll see how the promised DLC will turn out.

I-I like this game desu

I won't pay for the DLCs though

BF4 reskin with WW2 weapons

>WW2

>WW2

>WW2

>Global conflict #two

Damn.

>

>WW2

Albion being perfidious as usual

>best since bf2

No less a Jew shilling hard for this cultural marxist propaganda

>t. didn't even play the game

You play the negro for about 3 whole minutes after which he gets shot, burned by flamethrower, and forgotten for the rest of campaign.

you should have said best since BF4.

I've completely lost interest in this now that Titanfall 2 is out, never played the first but holy fuck this is so fun.

Well, that's a stupid and historically inaccurate post but I like it :^)

Pay debts

Who the hell wants to play brits, turks or sandniggers?

why french people are always butthurt? Jesus make a laugh

that doesn't make any sense
France actually stood its ground in WW1

va fon culo

à la putaine de ta mère

It's going into Sup Forums territory, but IMO BF4 sucked.
Not because it's a bad game or something, but because it's basically a re-skinned BF3, very disappointing. And I'm honestly having more fun in BF1 than BF3, it's better in all aspects too. I got a soft spot for BC2, but overall BF1 is just superior.

>be british
>have to use a meme to hide the shittyness of your army during ww1
>they're shitskin anyway

anyone for a game

ps4

I love you cugino

France had very little involvement in world war 1. It was mainly America versus the bad guys

If that bait was an ass, you'd hate it.

das rite

This thread need to be DELETED

The game literally has 3 bolt action rifles and by default they are equipped with scopes. The gameplay reminds WW2 a lot more than anything else, artillery is close to non-existent even though it caused 80% of all combat casualties and the tanks have the handling of a modern 4WD truck coupled with cannons that shoot shells that break the speed of sound. Oh and that AC-130 that appears on some maps

DELETE THIS

t. french on a vacation to eastern rumelia

I'm enjoying the game desu.

maybe I'm too neurotypical

I can still play as best Frenchman though

>be france

>beg Britain to save you

>Brits single handly stop the Germans capturing paris

> Brits hold off the most well trained and equipped elements of the Germany army

>Brits build the largest land army its ever had to defend france because the french cant

>100 years later get to hear some frog talking with out the first words out of his mouth being "thanks Britain for saving our country"

Being the most honourable nation in Europe and standing up for the weaker nations like Belgium and France is such a thankless job

flying away is more innovative than running away

It's still enjoyable but why make a game situated in WW1 if you're going to straight up ignore all realism? Pretty sure another WW2 game would have been just as popular

>things that never happened

Well ... kinda

jew simulator

While you're right, it makes a much better game this way.

Where was Britain in Verdun ? One of the most important and decisive battle of the WW1 ?

launching a relief offensive

>French barely win a defensive battle in a fortified position all while the battle of the somme (the most bloodiest battle of the war) is taking huge amounts of pressure of the french

> is a battle of nation pride for the French

Top kek

Same can be said about the Somme though.

The somme isnt a moment of national pride for us

It is an eternal reminder of the lives we lost to defend the french

We look back on the somme with horror and pity

I think its a symbol of France, you see, a pidgeon is a bird, and a bird flys away when it see's a threat, just like a Frenchman.

That's probably why the emus didn't fly away from australian soldiers.

>chaps who couldn't even seize Gallipoli against the most memeable of WW1 troops

How's life treating you, citizens of the Emu Empire and all her dominions?

>go on /his/
>every ww1/2 thread is just shitting on the UK

>>Brits single handly stop the Germans capturing paris
Which litteraly translates to: "erm, we had some thousand men among 36 French divisions, so yeppers we did that all alone!"

You are cunts.

WW1 you tried, but sucked.
WW2 you knew you sucked, so didn't even try.

tbf

B-but ww1 UK took out the Ottomans, blockaded Germany and broke the Hindenburg line

Also ww2 British won in Burma, Africa and Italy

>ogre thumbs

Did you mean "thank you Britain for creating my country" i think you did

With the help of the Arab revolt.

Our merchant friend is dazzled by meeting his British heros he doesn't know what he is saying!

wew

>Jews make a deal with Britain and help them in the war effort at WW1
>UK gets scared from Arabs and backs down from their part of the agreements (to create Jewish state and assist the Jewish immigration)
>Even worse, prevents Jewish immigrants, and refugees running from Nazism in Europe to arrive into Palestine, by a sea blockade
>arrests and disarmed Jewish militias which try to protect themselves from Arab attacks
>when the hell breaks lose in Palestine, runs away with asses up high

Thanks for hindering us in every way possible, you treacherous spineless cowards.

I'm just waiting for the release of player rented servers. I already play only as cavalry, pilot or as a scout with a Gewehr 98 & bayonet

The melee in BF1 is incredibly fun but it just feels so underwhelming to have your bayonet charge cut short by a guy with a fully automatic machine gun with a 40 round magazine shooting at 680 RPM

>I already play only as cavalry, pilot or as a scout with a Gewehr 98 & bayonet

Literally kill yourself

You are the worst sort of player

please elaborate

>Why would you be able to play as france? They surrendered when Hitler invaded Pearl Harbor anyway.

>running at someone who's shooting at you

protip: charge people from behind

w€w

The jew calling is "cowards" and "treacherous". Sholomo best revise on the creation of Israel

this, I mean it might as well be ww2 considering majority of the weapons are automatic

>anglo pointing out someone else is treacherous

Don't worry i know that we are. Father like son