My Mongolian brothers

Rightful heirs of the Balkans.

Please don't be cruel to dog.

slavbros

Was on a holiday there as a kid. Took a shit in the Black sea

nice place

racist wankers

>

Aзиc and angle-grinder are from there. And you're also Cyrillic-god trier masterrace.

your coat of arms looks like the one of Budapest t b h

I want them to reclaim FYROM desu. The posters all have great English and are pretty funny. I also like their balls of steel for the Second Balkan War.

you do know that romanians are bulgarians genetically right?

useless non country

yoghurt is Greek

yes

they have a long history of mixing

turks and gypsies

you threw bulgarian national food into the sea

cyrillic is for lesser humans

looks ugly

bulgaria is a non country
it will die

@66857676
roach

you share your home with roaches

@66857843
i wouldn't share my home with an autistic roach like you m8 kek

i dont want to live in a 3rd world country anyway

@66857925
you already do

Home of my hero

I am convinced at least 90% of the population suffers from severe clinical depression.

Seems poor but good.
Greatest ally in the balkans (besides Croats).
>2016
>Not suffering from Depression
The remaining 10% maybe the abnormal ones here 2bh

I think it's the country with the name I've been trying to think of for years. Now I can call it "Bulgaria" instead of "not Romania, the other one".
but really though, it's not as pointless as Belarus (which I confused it for for a minute)

I actually think Bulgaria is quite nice.

Maybe I'll go there sometime, but I don't know if a spoiled middle class German like me would survive there.

Advice?

You will have lots of fun getting shitfaced on Sunny Beach.

Bulgaria is definety not pointless. Our history is 3-4 times larger than the US one. Sadly the cards didn't go right like yours, and we were cucked by a copy of our nation (Serbia) by some cockraches, that blocked our development for 500 years and stopped us from having influence on the world stage during the renaissance. After we got our freedom our hope for unification was usurped by the already formed greedy super powers... We may not be great now, but that doesn't mean we are irrelevant.

What about the bigger cities?

cheap pretty women, that will suck you without a condom.
gypsies, people searching through garbage for copper,
that's it

Buda and Pest were bulgarian fortresses at some point, if I remember correctly. Might have something to do with it, but doubt it. Is it common to have a lion on your coats of arms?

dont fucking go to sunny beach, its a shithole full of smashed drunk brits, scandis and germans, its not a nice place for a vacation

if you want seaside, go to Nesebar, Sozopol or some small village like Sinemorets

Bansko, Borovets, Pamporovo for Skiing

Sofia, Plovdiv Veliko Turnovo are nice cities too see, along with some smaller ones like Koprivshtitsa or Dryanovo for historical sightseeing.

ayy the fat greek is still buttmad

why would anyone mad about cheap pretty women that will suck you without a condom? I'm a bit mad about the rest that's true,
these cocksuckers searching our garbage are everwhere.

Don't you have Quran to read Ahmed?

The gypsies are not bulgarian. We are not responsible for their shit. And yes sadly our youth is degenerate, but don't act like your women are some nuns. They are all the same.

well I heard them speaking Bulgarian, of course they are not your responsibility , they are OUR responsibility from now on.

hownew.ru

honestly they are everyones responsibility from the balkan peninsula. some of them heard they can find a bit more iron in your country and they moved.

What? Why should I be new?

because you are still even bothering replying to the butthurt fat greek, who spams exactly the same shit for the last year with the exact same pictures everytime

cringe

I like replying to everyone. Even the troll. I am relativly new in Sup Forums but I browsed Sup Forums for an year or so. The ad hominem arguments are digusting and for idiots in my opinion.

cucked by roman

>be bulgarian tsar
>quite popular with the people
>abdicate to become the prime minister
>achieve nothing thanks to the financial crisis

Wasted opportunity tbqh

There were a lot of Bulgarians in my course at my university.

When I asked them if they were going to go back to Bulgaria, all of them said 'no'.

That's my experience with Bulgaria.

Nothing of value was lost t b h, he is unworthy of his name.

He was popular mainly because of his father, Tsar Boris III, who was one of the best leaders we've had since the liberation from the ottomans.

"Tsar" Simeon II is simply a globalist cuck who can't even speak Bulgarian properly and who only wanted to get the former royal properties back for his family.

:/

Bulgarians integrate very quickly in western countries and those who emigrated are forever lost to the nation which is now dying like never before.

>Bulgarians integrate very quickly in western countries and those who emigrated are forever lost to the nation which is now dying like never before.
I agree that it's sad

It's kind of like a Catch 22, it's either get connected with the west and JUST yourself with emigration, or go the Serbia route and JUST yourself in general

Bulgaria is our outlook to the far future if we bloat our lowerclasses in the future too much while keeping our birthrate as it is.

What do you guys think of the white brotherhood btw?
Do they produce many kids and posess integrity or are they just another weird new age cult for 50 year olds?

>white brotherhood

I haven't heard of them since the 90s, they are not really a thing and they are pretty weird imo

Danov was pretty based and fascinating to read about, but thats pretty much a meme nowadays from what ive heard

The White Brotherhood is extremely tame, as far as I know. It's pretty much people meeting once a year near the Rilla lakes - dance, pray and go home. it's not like those american cults, where they live in a farm and have 10 wives and 30 kids. It's just regular people.

But Kingdom of Bulgaria sounds nice, doesn't it?

Tsardom tb h

wbh = gay

Disagree. I still believe his government was the best we had in last 27 years and that he truly loves Bulgaria, but he tried to regain possession of his family former property: land, castles etc and the media destroyed him. Not to mention those castles are like cottages compared to the most european ones, but whatever.

Don't really like them. I always imagine Bulgaria as full of hairy criminals without any mitigating factors.

Sorry bulgarbros, I'm sure you're not all like that but it's how I think of you

Been there a couple of times. I really like it.
Beautiful mountains, rich history, good weather most of the time, at least compared to Poland.
Also super cheap watermelons. I fucking love watermelons.