Rate China

From 0 = I want the destruction of China and the genocide of Chinese

To 10 = I wish I was a Chinese

Passing by 5 = Neutral, I don't have opinion on China. I don't care.

strawpoll.me/11552058

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKchMADlN88&t=329s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't really like them but meh

same place I'd rate yanks

I like China
But I don't want them to buy up this country like they're doing
so a 6?

>China

>India,Pakistan,Bangladesh

>USA

>Hue

>Africa, every country in it

I think Merkel said the same thing. But then i thought it is the people in your country selling shit to them (like here in Australia), so it's not entirely the chinese's fault.

Yes the fault kinda lies with us, we sell out whenever we can, it's really short-sighted so we should try to protect us from ourselves because China is always a buyer, it's kinda their attitude to everything in the world, you can always sell to China, it's a bit too tempting.

I love ancient chinese history

USA - 1776
China - 7
OP - 0

10, but I already am.

I just find politicians love finding scapegoats and riling shit up when they can. Also i remember when the US stopped Intel from selling CPUs to China, they made their own architecture and it ended up being a few times faster than the one with the Intel parts, so even if you won't let them buy, they'll make their own anyway.

t. Zhang Wei Cao Cao Yu Deng

I want to be a Chink and talk and write manuals in fucked up chingrisz to piss off the anglos..

rike dis

youtube.com/watch?v=UKchMADlN88&t=329s

is the scale linear or exponential?

I feel like China's attitude of always being a potential buyer is frighteningly effective,
while everyone is embroiled in conflicts and crisises China always manages to snipe a good deal since everyone needs funds from somewhere
and that somewhere is often China
no one really expects China to pick a side.
Of course they have their own stupid conflicts and stupid economic decisions but I'm not praising their entire policy.

Interesting history and awesome nature but their government is a bit creepy.

Level 10 Chinaboo reporting

>t. knower of chink jew tactics

They are friendly, highly dedicated, interesting culture and language. And they disregard other people's lives, just like me.

8/10, one of the most intersting history of the whole world, even though it was closed on itself it was the most powerful country in the world until the Renaissance.

3/10
The Jews of the Orient. A worthy rival

That pose was cooler in the picture of the stadium, but 6. So far China is shaping up to be a pretty decent global power, I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

To be fair, closing off china is like closing off europe. Outside influences aren't as inportant when you're fuckhuge.

>Malaysia
>not chink jews who have shit skin jungle asian and poo in loo dna
KEK

Lived in China, have Chinese friends, and find Chinese society, history and culture fascinating. But I hate the CCP and find their foreign policy to be "we iz gud boys who dindu nuffin"

I've never been to China but I agree with this.

5.7/10 of average for 200 votes

kinda shit right now but improving quickly, will hopefully destroy america

I'm chinese