What's the longest you've gone without music?

What's the longest you've gone without music?

A couple of days without my own music
Never technically because music is everywhere (in a tv/radio sense not in a listen to the birds hug the trees sense)

the first 16 years of my life

I was in jail for 21 days and had no access to music except for singing songs to my self dubstep beat-boxers and people singing really loud at night so everyone could hear.

What were you in jail for?

2 hours

Dubstep beat-boxing

I was framed, long story that I don't like to tell.

He got let off lightly with that

What songs did you sing to yourself most often?

You're a rapist, aren't you. I bet the case was thrown out due to lack of evidence. Good luck living with yourself.

Tell

If I get really into like a video game I can go 2-3 days without listening to full albums. Obviously I'll still hear stuff like others have said from the radio/tv/game. Some games I listen to music but anything with a plot to follow and where you need to be able to hear I don't.

The officers weren't ready for the ruffneck bass

Tell us

Long story short, my mom lied and said I hit her and I was charged with domestic violence because I sold my xbox for weed, cop wrote a really fucked up police report because I was being a dick to the cop. I got the felony off of my record though.

Jail was fun.

>assuming

Jail work songs are the shit man

>Sold xbox for weed
>Hit mom
>Is a dick to the police officer just doing his job
>Beat boxes dubstep
Nice

Watched lots of movies read lots of books and hung out with my friends. Stayed away from violent people. There was the aspect of being trapped in a cage that sucked. Like, I can't leave this room no matter what. Even if I had a heart attack I wouldn't be able to save my self. Plus being all alone. Plus the fear of going out and hanging out with everyone the first day. But once I got over that it sort of just became like another lifestyle.

yea you sound like a terrible person

This
Except I was in 18 days and a few days before I got out some dude hooked up his radio and headphones to a cup speaker he made so a couple of us could listen
It was mostly 90's R & B but it sounded amazing after hearing no music for over 2 weeks

And in 30 years you'll get a visit from Chris Hansen

goddammit i hate how these urban outfitters douchebags handle their records