Has there been a single good hip-hop album released since trap went mainstream? Pic related is the last I can think of

Has there been a single good hip-hop album released since trap went mainstream? Pic related is the last I can think of.

Has there been a single good hip-hop album released?

Bottomless Pit

Dark Fantasy - Kanye West

killer mike was making trap just less than a decade ago u fucking dolt

I forgot about this. Good one.

not an album but still very good

their album this year was really good when i saw them play it live but listening to it at my house its just bad.

>Pic related is the last I can think of.
don't forget the better sequel user

>forgetting about lyle

fantastic project.

try listening to their new album while watching the movie, it actually makes it a bit better

this baka desu senpai

le epic mask of DOOM *holds up spork*

Album peaks at Thuggin' then fades away into Broken. Everything after that is completely forgettable.

just cause you are not religious doesn't mean this isn't the aoty

People like OP are so obnoxious. I'm probably just taking bait but seriously just go find some fucking good stuff instead of sitting around moping and disparaging what's popular and simultaneously refusing to dig deeper

Bump

Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid

Oddisee

lmao what is this corny acoustic shit
you dug deeper and hit sewage

good album, and artist.

yea, I don't like it either mang

It's a grower. Don't be too quick to discredit it. You might like the middle tracks more.

I can understand it not being for everyone. It doesn't change the content of my post but I personally think it's good shit.

FUCKING
NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good one

no thanks
now ka on the other hand is great and speaking of has a new album coming out next week

this was pretty great

Ya I'm pumped for it. Did you listen to the album Illogic dropped the other day? The whole thing's on his bandcamp

It's pretty nice

milo's albums are good but i don't think he is unanimously liked around here

>aoty
>bait of this quality
do you faggots even try anymore?

whoa, I didn't know about the new ka or illogic, damn, gotta move.

btw, Dr. yen lo was great. I couldn't find it anywhere online so I bought from his site, then realized the money couldn't go to a more deserving dude.

no get out of here with that sadboy shit

this was pretty good. Same with Kamaiya's mixtape from this year as well.

Great taste.

I liked midcity better

I didn't love clppng as much as midcity but I'm still hype for their new album

It's pretty solid, a lot different than his other work.

>I couldn't find it anywhere online

the full album stream has been on Youtube since like a week after it came out... hahah but I'm glad you supported the man. I couldn't agree more, Ka is making very solid moves in the game right now. His imagery is so vivid, it's incredible
I prefer CLPPNG but I respect both opinions. Ya Baby Don't Sleep has required many many listens but I'm starting to really like it.

You fools gotta listen to more noise rap like Dalek, Death Grips, and Clipping.

agreed. You heard this?

bump

why does this album art make me feel weird?

before trap was the mainstream sound (pre 2010) mainstream hip hop sounded a lot like trap anyway, just glitzier. and before that it was crunk which was a lot like trap too

>implying trap isn't great

Solid album. Love it.

This black people can't into music. They can only make (((music)))

this is one of my favorites of the decade. Couldn't be farther from trap, though I'm not against some nice trap-influenced beats

The only good trap album is Imperial and the best song on there isn't even trap.

nice optical

Did you guys know that in 1918 the bolsheviks, an organization that was 79% jewish, attempted a communist coup that killed over 200,000 people? No wonder Germans hated jews!

I really hate trap and how it's taken over the mainstream. I can never hear any differences when I hear different artists make it. Same boring beats, same rhythm, same stupid lyrics. And almost every rapper has an annoying ass voice.

doesnt justify hate ands murder, nothing ever does.

Hwever we can all hate the jews for enslaving us to the dollar

then youre fucking deaf because all rappers sound different, and if you have any grasp of production you'd know to tell the difference between producers

Special Effects by Tech N9ne

Bolsheviks killed over ten million Christians/Zionist jews in Russia. Allies were controlled by zionists. Communism is an Ideal which requires global domination before it works. Germany was next.Get over it.

All the "communism is the death of mankind" and "capitalist pigs" propoganda are both 2 sides of the same coin.

My man Gangsta Gibbs stay making that gud shit

Oh shit, 'If Tomorrow's Not Here' is great

You wrote that just as I was thinking there wasn't a Milo shill so far.

Does Sup Forums like this? It's better than LLA IMO

Underated post and album

What you call trap is just 808s which has been popular for decades. There barely any difference

Not sure why nobody talks about this
Probably my rap aoty of 2015

There's a lot of good trap flavored modern records.

I honestly hope you are kidding.

>Falling for the young thug is good meme.

Open Mike Eagle: Dark Comedy
Hail Mary Malton: Bestiary
Billy Woods: Dour Candy
Kill the Vultures: Carnelian
Busdriver: Perfect Hair
Shahmen: All In the Circle
Cult Favourite: For Madmen Only

*Hail Mary Mallon

>tripfag
ignored

I hate chance but when I tripped my friend put the album on and it all made sense.

>ignored
>responds

kek

>falling for the young thug is bad meme