ITT: say something good about an album you dislike/hate

ITT: say something good about an album you dislike/hate

>the trumpet that plays during the chorus of we don't believe what's on tv is very pretty

21 pilots is fucking horrible

kill yourself user

>actually listening to this meme

is tyler or josh paying someone to promote themselves in Sup Forums?
there is a post of 21 pilots every fucking day

Can you explain in musical terms why 21 pilots are fucking horrible? Or is it just that you resent their popularity and commercial success?

I think Blurryface has good pop songs, the problem is that it doesn't work as an album at all, also, some songs are generic as fuck. I think it could be a more than decent EP tho.

21 pilots is a gateway band of the worst kind. It's a bad group, a clusterfuck of emofaggotry and weak pop hooks that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the 21 pilots world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. 21 pilots is basically THE band to attract the most hated music fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no 21 pilots threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

They make bad music.

I talked to someone today who listens to 21 piglets and they're not bad. Just pop music I guess.

is jason aldean paying someone to promote themselves in Sup Forums?
there is a post of Old Boots New Dirt every fucking day

Is Will Toledo paying someone to promote himself in Sup Forums?
There's a post of his new album Furry Of Denial every fucking day.

The product sells itself user. God-tier avant country vessel for meta-commentary on society and the human condition. Haven't heard an album like it before.

but thats ok user
old b00ts new dirt is a 10/10

kys kill your kys selves

100% correct

Tekka honestly is the dopest shit, but I don't like where the album goes after that. Does anyone have any recs that are similar to Tekka?

they are commercial successful and i do not resent their success.

my sister is a huge 21 pilots fan, she tried to kill herself last year. she gained 40 pounds and has kept a boyfriend by threatening suicide.

i have listened to 21 pilots and they create such a negative, hopeless, dark, and weak atmosphere.

its beta as fuck, anyone who listens to this should be killed if they have not already killed themselves.

so basically, kill yourself already or grow a fucking pair of balls and move on.

>falling for that b8

what makes their music "bad"

>i have listened to 21 pilots and they create such a negative, hopeless, dark, and weak atmosphere.
And? Are you really trying to say any music that creates that type of atmosphere is bad?

Jesus fuck I don't even like this meme band but I have yet to see any decent criticism of their music on this board.

sorry im not a beta fucktard

i appreciate the music, but it is simply not beneficial for anyone to have that atmosphere as their mindset.

listen to something positive and uplifting, might as well be happy

>implying positive and uplifting atmosphere leads to good music

>uplifting music fixes depression

Wow never knew it was that easy. I've been doing it wrong all these years

I was mostly joking with that comment but I can't stand any music that tries so hard to appeal to pre-teen angst. Also I cringe whenever they try to "rap" in their songs because it sounds so whiny and awful.

opinion discarded

Perhaps people don't like this band here because it gets brought up and posted everyday by sumemrfags and baiters.

Ever thought of that?

Not relevant to the question that was posted.

>we get it

>you don't like twenty one pilots

>cool

>shut the fuck up

wait a second
WAITER
YOU GAVE ME PASTA WHEN I ASKED FOR ANOTHER DISH
YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

Who could have thought that Twenty One Pilots fans would be so sensitive? kek

nothing is or ever will be similar to V:D:C

>the synths on Tear in my heart

the opening of tear in my heart is really catchy