>spotify only has the beatles REMASTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~brennan/beatles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the beatles

>Spotify

/thread

wow, so cool and original, hating on the beatles

Anyone got a good bootleg of the original mono mixes?

Grew up with the Capitol albums in stereo and later the first CDs, so I've never actually heard them.

>literally paying for music

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Whats so wrong with remasters? Remasters are only cancer on vinyl

Haha he posted that one thing that everybody posts and it's funny because everyone posts it haha

>wow

>Why can’t I marry a 12-year-old? The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

Name one genre of music that isn't blatantly influenced by The Beatles.

You literally cannot.

There's is literally nothing wrong with paying for music, you child.

Contemporary musicians also spoke highly of the Beatles, for what it's worth.

except it is.

especially when you have a limited amount of music to choose from, like shitify.

Oh, I'd love to hear this. Please elaborate.

Reggae, drum'n'bass, hip hop...

Classical

what the fuck are you talking about

bump

All shit

>What's so wrong with remasters
Montie, everyone

Spotify doesn't have that much to begin with, for something so vast like music. That's what he's saying.

I'm not even him but jesus christ it's really simple

Actually Mozart is Ringo after he tripped and fell in a time machine so you're wrong

mozart was a retarded fag, just like the beatles

actually no

That's the joke

Whats wrong with the 2009 mono remasters?

I only have a handful of my own mono rips for 45s I own, including the rare version of I am the walrus, and some (((duophonic))) mixes from Yesterday and today.

dumb frogbumper

Nothing in particular. I'm just curious as to what the original releases actually sounded like.

they are 98% the same however if you REALLY want to know,check out this site columbia.edu/~brennan/beatles/

it goes through minute changes in mono/stereo releases. Mostly stuff like how Sgt Pepper mono is different from stereo, but if asking what a 1966 mono revolved sounded like compared to a 2009 mono, then you're gonna be disappointed

I AM THE WALRUS
basic recording- 5 Sep 1967
additional recording- 5,6,27,28,29 Sep 1967
master tape- 4 track 2d generation + 4 track 2d generation (2 tapes)

[a] mono 29 Sep 1967. edited.
UK: Parlophone R5655 single 1967, Parlophone MMT 1 (EP) Magical Mystery Tour 1967.
CD: EMI single 1989, EMI EP box set 1991.

[a1] mono 29 Sep 1967. edited.
US: Capitol 2056 single 1967.

[a2] mono made from [a1] 1967, by Capitol.
US: Capitol MAL 2835 Magical Mystery Tour 1967.

[b] stereo, and mock stereo made from [a], 6,17 Nov 1967. edited.
UK: Parlophone SMMT 1 (EP) Magical Mystery Tour 1967, Apple PCSP 718 The Beatles 1967-1970 1973.
US: Capitol SV-12199 Reel Music 1982.
CD: EMI CDP 7 48062 2 Magical Mystery Tour 1987, EMI EP box set 1991, EMI CDP 7 97039 2 The Beatles 1967-1970 1993.

[b1] stereo, and mock stereo made from [b]. edited (by Capitol?).
US: Capitol SMAL 2835 Magical Mystery Tour 1967, Apple SKBO-3404 The Beatles 1967-1970 1973.

[b2] stereo, and mock stereo made from [b], and mock stereo made from [a1] 1980, by Capitol.
Capitol: SHAL-12060 Rarities 1980.

[c] stereo 1995.
CD: Apple CDP 8 34448 2 Anthology 2 1996.

the only thing i couldnt find so far that i wanted was fishmans

maybe i like popular music

You do, if the only thing you can't find is fishmans then that's a bit odd

>spotify
>the beatles

ive never heard the beatles before so i figure i should when im still young

>I've never heard the beatles before
>When I'm still young

hmm...

dont make fun of me but im 24

i love the beach boys but just never gave these guys a listen

Pretending there's anything wrong with them...