Swedish woman claims she was raped because guy lied about his dick length

>A bizarre case has made the news in Sweden and is forcing courts to consider redefining the word "rape."
>Malmo resident Alexia Larsson, 24, filed charges against Lukas Holm, 26, for what she claims was a rape. The Swedish justice system is less certain
>On October 16, 2016, Alexia met Lukas at a local bar known as a location young singles could meet up for a night together
>Lukas boasted of his "equipment," telling her that it measured 23cm (9 inches). Impressed, Alexia agreed to a night together in a nearby hotel room
>Once there, the two slept together. During the process, Alexia was aghast to learn that Lukas measured significantly less than he claimed.
>She filed charges with the police two days later, claiming that he coerced her into sex "under false pretenses."
>Since Malmo police needed to know Lukas' measurements for court purposes, they offered him a choice: either he masturbate in a bathroom and consent to a photograph or he'd be injected and photographed anyway. Lukas chose the former, and proved to measure only 15.5cm (6 inches).
>It is currently unclear how the court will rule.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32395181

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
foxnews.com/story/2004/08/06/toe-licking-ban-on-horizon-in-netherlands.html
youtube.com/watch?v=20FTPPJiOUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[shakes head in muslim]

[shakes head in spic]

>Malmo

Not like she matters anyway

Tesla was right, women will enslave men and ruin civilisation. The end times are coming.

Can we stop beating up on Sweden already? jesus fuck this is getting depressing, and I'm a fucking leaf for fucks sake

oh, it was a ruse

[shakes head in orthodox]

[shakes head in völkisch]

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

>literally becoming americucks

Cool meme

>tfw i'm 22 cm
>tfw i could impress alexia

does anyone have her number?

you're literally asking to be thrown in a malmo prison

I like how nobody even bothers to check the link and see that OP made it all up.

[shakes head en français]

This is the first line of defense on an Russian aggresion

>implying I wouldn't want to live in a swedish 5 star hote.. i mean prison

also, I'm REALLY 22 cm, as opposed to Lukas

well give us the dick dude

this. I could not find anything even when i searched.

According to Dutch case law you can lie to women to sleep with them, because at the moment they want to fuck you they give you permission.
You can also have drunken sex or sleepy sex, because at the moment they want it.
And you cant change your mind during sex.
Before women file charges they also get warned by the police false rape charges get prosecuted which has halfed the amount of rape accusations.

There is case law where a guy who teaches piano and singing told a female student she would be able to sing higher notes if they fucked. That claim turned out to be false in hindsight so the girl sued him. The supreme court sided with the piano teacher. This actually happened.

>swedish

*hands over dick*

sssshh

thats kinda fucked up

It didnt tho

More like protection against hysterical women.

Even 20cm may impress most girls. The guy was dumb. With 20cm it's impressive but difficult at the same time to measure to the naked eye

All bullshit bait, even your sauce is false.

>Since Malmo police needed to know Lukas' measurements for court purposes, they offered him a choice: either he masturbate in a bathroom and consent to a photograph or he'd be injected and photographed anyway. Lukas chose the former, and proved to measure only 15.5cm (6 inches).

How is this not a violation of human rights?

based Netherlands

bro, dutch girls are frigid as fuk

if they forbid guys to lie, birth rates go to 0

i am just laughing at you trying to imagine how hard you tried and what specifically you searched for. who cares man. lets shart in the mart

[shakes head in hindustani]

Ah yes, the universal right of not having your dick photographed

truly a beacon of sanity in our corrupt world

Source doesnt have story.

OP is a lying fag

and you know this how?

How is you being so stupid to believe a random story not proof polish men especially your dad should pull out more often?

If it's word against word the court won't sentence anyone.

So even if this story was true (which it obviously isn't), it'd just be about another crazy bitch wasting everyone's time.

Its simple. They just ask here if there was a penetration of the body and if you wanted it at the moment or not. And that's it. No bullshit.

I hate neanderthals

Don't remember our women being gangbanged/rape by muslims and literal africans

>you're literally asking to be thrown in a malmo prison

Sweet, like being pampered in a hotel for a little bit.

I honestly think the leaf is a fine one
The design is very simplistic, and still very distinct
Just the way a flag really should be

In Rotterdam there was a guy who constantly licked and nibbled on the feet of random girls who were sunbathing in a city park.

The guy got caught red handed once after several years of reports. But he couldnt be convicted because he had broken no laws.

basically a foot massage.

foxnews.com/story/2004/08/06/toe-licking-ban-on-horizon-in-netherlands.html

The ban never arrived.

Nah, they are gangraped by tyrones and spics

2:23

No, fuck Swedes. They want everyone in the world to be cucks and Canadians are the same.

>they
if the majority of them supports the faggotry that is going on there, sure. and chances are that's the case since they are a democracy after all. so this may be what they want.

>sleeping under false pretense is rape
What?

>Link just takes me to BBC's front page
>Google the story
>Only result takes me back to this thread
Really made me think.

that's against human nature and would literally never happen under any circumstance. even feminism is enabled and ran by men

SWEDEN YES

it's already happening because the state is filling in for the role of the man by giving women money for having children.

pretty soon men will be second class citizens

And women who put in makeup are raping men, what else is new?

All men have to do is stop paying taxes. And the government will crumble.

then we will have no roads, hospitals, police, etc.

basically unless we want to turn into third world shitholes with no infrastructure, we're fucked

>no roads
They don't just disappear. In the worst case scenario our roads will turn into Belgian roads.

>hospitals
The majority is covered by our mandatory insurances.

>police
Sorry, I live in a white country.

[shakes head in mongol"

Why does Belgium have such meme roads anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=20FTPPJiOUg

c-can we go back to Ottoman Empire
we dont want to be Europe anymore

>Sorry, I live in a white country
so you are saying people in any country could maintain peace and order without police at all?

seriously though why the fuck idd you put A FUCKING LEAF on your flag

This one has it, but at least as just one element on the coat of arms, and overall is a far more distinguished flag.

I think the community will just take over the function.

Where I live the people also have a Whatsapp group chat with the entire neighberhood where people talk and say it if something suspicious happens.

Bad post, as I can see that the picture is taken in Cuckholm and not in Al-Malmö

Roads wont just disappear as the other guy said, healthcare can be paid for privately and in fact the public one sucks,

And as for the lack of police, we join forces to keep gypsies and sandniggers at bay and that's it

I'm not even memeing, I actually think it'd be worth it if the government crosses a line. If people from one country all stopped paying taxes that country would just fall behind the rest, but if across Europe everybody stopped, that'd actually change everything. And we don't actually need the government to have a decent country, just look at how the USA works, I know it's not the same but the government doesn't do shit and they're fine.

[shakes head in communist]