youtube.com/watch?v=s11BuatTuXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xLCHhit0eI4
youtube.com/watch?v=aCfRcgoPxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=HiNV0tE2nEg
youtube.com/watch?v=euD0o0x-jAo
youtube.com/watch?v=SXXMdYijxjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=esA6bbd7xts

I think it's over, man. I wish it wasn't, but it is. Erik Petersen is dead and the scene went long before he did.

yeah i think it's over too...

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgzis-rzxwg

Blackbird Raum and Wood Spider are super fresh. Both have a take on folk punk more informed by hardcore and crust than pop punk.

FOLK
punk IS
a cancer
Like i see signs that say defend folk punk and shit when they are not even counter culture it makes me cringe man. Every millennial hipster bar around town has folk punk posters.Maybe some of it could be good but the people that associate with it are just assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yun3jNQWhtM

youtube.com/watch?v=PMyDK3VHYPw

worst shit on the planet. are and always have been nothing more than sjw crybabies who can't play guitar.

how did he die?

Did you know that in 1918 the bolsheviks, an organization which was 80% jewish, lead a couple which killed 200,000 people! No wonder Germans hated jews!

bizarre gardening accident

I heard drug overdose, but he was missing for two days and then found dead in a park. P. sure it was suicide either way.

Pat retired aswell

So Erik Petersen is dead, Johnny Hobo is retired, and Tom Gabel is a lady now, and Andrew Jackson Jihad changed their name so nobody gets offended.

That's about as over as it can get.

Plan-it X Fest is still going though

buddy of mine's project

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdn_9P-SZe4

This is the biggest problem
Some of the music is pretty good but the current scene is hot garbage
It's over saturated too

a lot of folk punksters are the grown up scenester pansies proudly flying their self-diagnosed mental illnesses like a goddamn outfit. "i'd fucking kill myself if i weren't so beautiful haha i'm a piece of shit let's go get a dozen 40oz and pass out under the bridge after class"

Do the front bottoms count

Against Me! Is good

How did he die?

I consider them to be, but not everyone does. Their newest album is a bit too polished for me to call it punk folk, I consider it to be more pop-punk. But their entire discog could be considered pop punk, depends on who you ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytBbs-j9US4

Patrik Fitzgerald-
youtube.com/watch?v=va6ijZkqNvs
The Pouges-
youtube.com/watch?v=s11BuatTuXk
Attila the Stockbroker-
youtube.com/watch?v=xLCHhit0eI4
Billy Bragg-
youtube.com/watch?v=aCfRcgoPxTw
John Otway-
youtube.com/watch?v=HiNV0tE2nEg
John Cooper Clarke-
youtube.com/watch?v=euD0o0x-jAo

2014 was going to be the last, and they even skipped 2015. 2016 was mostly dedicated to eric and pats retirement. its unsure now if there will even be another, esp given how chris clavin talked about it this year.

amy bruce spaceshow and micheal jordan touchdown pass are still pretty legit for anyone who wants new folk punk.

>folk punk
>good
Wanna try that again?

>I've only listened to the a few songs from the pathetic nu-male band AJJ the post

Who?

AJJ (Andrew Jackson Jihad). Really pathetic band who made songs like 'Fuck White People' and had other similar songs. They are the reason a lot of people think folk punk is for cucks and nu-males. Not to say a lot of folk punk bands don't touch upon social issues, but AJJ are just pandering to SJWs.

all folk no punk

undisputed king

>king buzzo
>folk punk

> thinking fuck white people is serious

youtube.com/watch?v=SXXMdYijxjI