Fuck Frank Ocean Who Hyped For The Bible 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqY052B_m38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(triggger warning) "Andrew Jackson Jihad" has been garbage for a while senpai

literally nobody still cares about this numale cuck, especially after he did the whole "PROBLEMATIC" thing

that's the point
you just don't understand art, also
>Andrew Jackson Jihad
>not AJJ

he's like the deus ex machina of nu-males
the Muhammad of nu-males

>he's like the deus ex machina of nu-males

What did he mean by this?

this band hasn't made a great album since knife man

>john congleton is producing TB2

goodbye oh goodbye and junkie church are fucking good. i honestly couldn't be more excited.

knife man is one of their weakest, imo. christmas island is far better.

cant maintain will always be their best though. that will never change. honestly i don't mind that they are moving away from folk punk, because they will never beat what they did on cant maintain.

my favorite is people who can eat people and the split with ghost mice. i guess i just miss the folk punk.

Hell yeah. Who the hell even cares if the lyrics are whiny or whatever, this is going to be unironically the best pop album of 2016.

Look at his disgusting nu male face. I'm not even Sup Forums, hell I'm not even right wing, but look at his face. Look at how contemptuous and smug it is. It irks me. His music gives off the same vibe.

If I were still 17 I'd be hyped

>lyrics are whiny

user, you say this like their lyrics have ever been anything other than whiny. what band have you even been listening too?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqY052B_m38

And that's what we need, punk has had a lacking of people that believed in the art they were making, we need someone that's pissed off at something, even if you disagree with them, punk has been known for writers who were pissed off at something, and people have been complaining that that attitude is gone, but now it comes back and people are pissed off because they only kinda disagree with them, say what you will about the bands politics, but AJJ's ethos is unmatched today

>tfw the wait between Loveless and M B V was exactly 1.1% of the wait for the Bible 2

holy shit desu

(You)re the only one that thinks this. Also no one is pissed off about ajj's level of cuckery people jus dont wanna hear that shit.

AJJ are pissed at something? What is it? Because they seem like anger is the furthest thing from their mind.

I swear to god his face is perpetually in that smug state. I bet you he goes to sleep with that fucking smug look on his face. I've never seen someone who looked more punchable than this guy.

A lot of the themes on knife man are angry, pissed off, worried and depressed (American tune, hate, rain on me, big bird, no one, free bird)

You have the same opinions as me. I like you.

haha this post does the same thing