What's the best Robbie Williams album, Sup Forums?

What's the best Robbie Williams album, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_FYDJz5GIE&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=4D35vfQ7eZg&index=8&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A
youtube.com/watch?v=LMDjQBP27y0&index=3&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A
youtube.com/watch?v=WHdvQmA2Ws8&index=11&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kop4ppxs3xs&index=2&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A
youtube.com/watch?v=ULTtWUZhD9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP too soon

F

RIP, loved him in Flubber

he wishes he was Liam Gallagher but he's just a pretty boy pussy

too bad liam has no purpose since Oasis will never reform

Rudebox

Escapology by far. have a listen to it, it is a masterpiece. Let me know what you think about it if you get round to listening to it before this thread dies. The full thing is on youtube. Heres some samples.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_FYDJz5GIE&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A&index=9

youtube.com/watch?v=4D35vfQ7eZg&index=8&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A

youtube.com/watch?v=LMDjQBP27y0&index=3&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A

youtube.com/watch?v=WHdvQmA2Ws8&index=11&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A

youtube.com/watch?v=kop4ppxs3xs&index=2&list=PLDCBD2EB603C80A7A

holy shit. Mr. Robot can sing?!

That's really interesting because I think Escapology is overrated. Although I enjoy 'Feel', 'Something Beautiful' and 'Love Somebody', the rest of the album just feels . . . meh.

Also, 'Me and my monkey' is an abomination of a song

y u so nastee

make ya body shake like ya stood on a landmine

IF I'D STOP LYING I'D JUST DISAPPOINT YOU

>]
Really? I a feel like its a strong album throughout, the only song in it I dont like is "song 3" (Name of song not the 3rd song in the album) Apart from that I think its superb. Those three songs are awesome, though I find come undone to be my personal favourite song on the album. Why dont you like "me and my monkey"? I always thought that was a a great song, had some swingy elements on it that he would revisit in later albums.

It has always puzzled me why so many people rate escapology as robbie's best. It will always be average in my eyes.

'Me and my monkey, is just not catchy to me, and it's too long.

Which album do you think is his best?
I just love it because I feel like he was really personal in it and I felt connected with him as an artist.

Fair call, though i find it really catchy, each to their own.

I really like Sing When You're Winning. It is just a fun and energetic album. I swear I could listen to 'Rock DJ' every day for the rest of my life. 'Better Man' and 'Knutsford City Limits' are also amazing.

Hmmm interesting, I actually feel that sing when youre winning is quite a poor album, although Rock DJ does have something wow about it. Have you tried "Swing when youre winning"?

I have listened to all of robbie's albums and his swing ones aren't my favourite, although I do have soft spots for 'Mack the Knife' and 'Beyond the Sea'.

What do you think of rudebox?

b8?

Hated it actually, thought it was not up to standard ahhaha Really felt like it was a complete let down :(

Dont you like robbie?

I remember really liking his big band album when I was a kid. It was the one where he covered Something Stupid with Nicole Kidman? Also had a version of somewhere over the sea I think, but that might've been Will Young

this is what you are thinking of

youtube.com/watch?v=ULTtWUZhD9c