twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd eat it.

>american eat raw meat

That's rich coming from a nip.

We do it better than them.

I will too defend this, it's delicious.

I'm french and we eat this too

what's the point of not baking meat?that's savage

They also eat raw carp or something gross like that on a special day. It's like they're animals or something.

I've had your böff à la tartar and it was fucking shit m8.
Any place where you order a vodka and they bring it to you in a highball glass with ice and lemon has shit böff.

It's great.

>He eats raw fish

>böff à la tartar
I'd defend it.

>his cunt doesn't have a superior sanitary system

We have it too, it's called Mett.

"tatar" is the best with glass of vodka ;P

Well same for us, its the USA here.

My man.

*not the USA

It's obviously that raw meat needs to be disinfected ;)

why are Poles' stomachs so strong?I would have diarrhea

Because you nippons are weak.

This is for real men.

>Japs eat raw fish
>consider eating raw meat weird

Believe me if I ate some exotic Asian dishes I would vomit
PS In the picture you can see raw dried sausage - very tasty

You eat raw fish but have a problem with raw meat?

REMINDER THAT CHINESE INVENTED SUSHI AND JAPS STOLE IT

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS POLE WITH A NIP PROXY
YOU SEE HIM POST EVERY SINGLE HOUR WHY DO YOU STILL THINK HE'S ACTUALLY JAPANESE

Raw beef and egg is tasty
pic related is the Korean dish Yukhoe

>"why is poland so popular!? I'm jealous!"

:3

Stop it right now you fucking chink. You are sick in head with those threads every 10 minutes. Japs should be globally banned from posting here. They have their own chan and still manage to shitpost here.

because you need to be drunk to like it?

Nah, just vodka compares to raw and difficult to digest dishes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Argentina being afraid of raw meat
As usual.

It's a waste desu, you have great meat but you just don't know how to eat it.

That looks tasty af

Tbh it's neither as bad nor as good as some people make it out to be. It's rather tasteless on its own, but it gets pretty good if you spice it up and add some onion and pickles.

see

sure

>;P

thats a cannibal sandwich

we got those in america, i thought it was a kraut thing?

Not him.
I think our meat is tastier , but I'm pretty sure yours taste better because of spices.

I kind of butchered it once - made it out of a slab of amazing beef - decided I didn't want it quite raw, so I seasoned and seared one side of it quickly, cleavered the bastard into submission, and served it up with some finely diced onion and hot pepper slivers... raw egg on top, and a bit of tarragon.

Wasn't too bad, but I should have kept it raw.

>i thought it was a kraut thing?
Is there something you don't consider a kraut thing? Like half of European cunts have some kind of raw meat dish.

That is not food. Those are ingredients.
You mix them up, form them into balls and then bake in the over or fry in a pan.

fair enough, i guess germans are the biggest continental yuro group here so we consider all that stuff german

why is none of this cooked? what the fuck

that's the whole point
raw meat tastes great

>Argentina being afraid of raw meat
it's not fear, we just like cooked meat

I'll tell you what
Cooked meat tastes better

'no'

>what is sushi

2bh I imagine the meat is super spiced, so I kinda compare it to eating salami and stuff like that, I'm very wrong?

it tastes better. europeans developed unstoppable stomachs so they could eat it

long ago, boris schmornaschnev tastes raw meat. it was delicious, but he shit out his teeth. he then lined his stomach with lead and impregnated every polish qt he could find so that future generations could enjoy tatar

>Japan

There are many variants but my favourite is without spices.

You just take raw meat, mix it with a raw egg and add a bit of salt.

what the fuck is that
disgusting
delet

>You just take raw meat, mix it with a raw egg and add a bit of salt.

well, having tasted raw meat time ago I could confirm I preffer our way to eat it, but I couldn't say I wouldn't try it

Beef tartare is lovely though, same with veal carpachio, mettigel and raw rabbits liver.

Protip; all cured meat sausages like chorizo and salami are made of raw meat as well.

Unless you live in a shit tier country there is almost no reason not to eat raw meat except for a few danger foods like chicken.

We call it "carne the onça" which means "jaguar meat" because jaguars eat raw meat, so clever.

It makes some retards mad because they think it's literally jaguar meat.

Yeah alright mate.

>hmmmm what could be a typical Polish name
>of course, Boris!
triggered

Salami tastes nothing like tatar Tbh

Confirmed Polish proxy

kek, and the surname, very polish as well

well, the spices might be different, but you get the idea, salami and sausages are raw meat very spiced

youtube.com/watch?v=eLlTTR5fa5c

32:20 a portuguese guy had his polish wife to cook his that shit

>salami and sausages are raw meat very spiced
I'm pretty sure salami is cured tho
It's hard to describe the taste of raw meat, it's kinda like, dunno, meat-flavoured gummy bears?

>Polishwifetugal

yes I tasted it, my final conclusion is this then

looks like a beef tartare

No lie that looks fucking delicious. I wish we had Polish restaurants in my little town.

>;P